Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yaghmour
  • Casual Listener
  • 964 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 964 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

two month received in two days

I purchased spotify this Tuesday, and today Im look surprisly that two month has been received to me in two days! I want 9,99 back. I only pay a month . Thanks . Excuse my English. I´m from Spain.

• I purchased spotify this Tuesday, and today Im look surprisly that two month  has been received to me in two days!   I want 9,99 back.   I only pay a month . Thanks . Excuse my Eng...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Half My Music Just Vanished

50% of my playlists are empty, no Adele, no Foster The People. What happend? Is this just me?

• 50% of my playlists are empty, no Adele, no Foster The People.  What happend? Is this just me?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Developer Key for German accounts

Hey, I was trying to get into developing for Spotify using libspotify. But when I click on "login in with your spotify premium account" to apply for an application key, I'm thrown to a login form without the chance to log in via facebook, so I have n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I was trying to get into developing for Spotify using libspotify. But when I click on "login in with your spotify premium account" to apply for an application key, I'm thrown to a login...
  • avu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Synchronizing songs for offline mode

Hi, I have some songs on my playlists that I want to synchronize for offline useage (I have a Premium account). However, I would like to know, how much space will this take on my hard drive, and how many songs can I synchronize onto my computer? Than...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have some songs on my playlists that I want to synchronize for offline useage (I have a Premium account). However, I would like to know, how much space will this take on my hard drive,...
  • iam_mybeolveds
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Read: Offline Mode not working for my premium account.

Today I got the premium version of Spotify because it said that I would be able to acces my playlists offline as well, but it still won't let me do that. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Today I got the premium version of Spotify because it said that I would be able to acces my playlists offline as well, but it still won't let me do that. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music limited to 10 hours in Germany with old account.

I created my spotify account when I was in sweden and used it nearly a year. Now that I am back in Germany I was happy about the launch of spotify in Germany. Currently I am paying for another paid service and plan to switch to spotify once the other...

• I created my spotify account when I was in sweden and used it nearly a year. Now that I am back in Germany I was happy about the launch of spotify in Germany. Currently I am paying for another paid s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The wrong Facebook account linked to Spotify

I am trying to set up a spotify account for my Dad and in doing so had to set up a Facebook account for him. However, somehow his Facebook account linked to my Spotify account and I cannot seem to separate them. I will be paying for 2 premium account...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to set up a spotify account for my Dad and in doing so had to set up a Facebook account for him.   However, somehow his Facebook account linked to my Spotify account and I cannot s...
  • clincher12
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium subscription transfer

Because I'm now almost waiting 1 week for an reply, I'm doing it this way.Can you transfer the premium subscription of the account ashinnankoe to wickedmaster007? I forgot that I already had an account, so I made an new. But, I want the subscription ...

• Because I'm now almost waiting 1 week for an reply, I'm doing it this way. Can you transfer the premium subscription of the account ashinnankoe to wickedmaster007? I forgot that I already had an a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my spotify in Dutch!?

My spotify is for some reason in Dutch but I'm Swedish And live in France. On the website in account settings it says that I live in Sweden, but the website is in French. And in the help page it says that I should change country in account settings b...

• My spotify is for some reason in Dutch but I'm Swedish And live in France. On the website in account settings it says that I live in Sweden, but the website is in French. And in the help page it...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why don't Spotify reply?

Can anyone shed some light on why I pay for a PREMIUM service and when I try and contact Spotify support they don't reply?? I've already contacted Watchdog to see if they can shed some light on this and will be taking it further. Shocking service.

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone shed some light on why I pay for a PREMIUM service and when I try and contact Spotify support they don't reply??   I've already contacted Watchdog to see if they can shed some light...
  • Aggrieved
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My minutes are not topping up on Spotify Free

I've got spotify free, and despite not using Spotify for a couple of weeks as I've been away, I still do not have any minutes/hours to play music. The only explanation I can think of is that someone else is using my account. I've changed my details/p...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got spotify free, and despite not using Spotify for a couple of weeks as I've been away, I still do not have any minutes/hours to play music.   The only explanation I can think of is that...
  • anajuly
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Number username

Hi! I need to know my username in numbers to activate Spotify Premium that I got from Telia. I know I have seen it somewhere but I can't seem to find it now! Anyone who knows?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I need to know my username in numbers to activate Spotify Premium that I got from Telia. I know I have seen it somewhere but I can't seem to find it now!  Anyone who knows?  
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Mit handy funktioniert es nicht Kommt dauernd die Werbungbei Anbieter fragen ob das Streamingwas kostet

• Mit handy funktioniert es nicht  Kommt dauernd die Werbung bei Anbieter fragen ob das Streaming was kostet  
  • Flakes
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting to cancel subscription.

Hello there. Been trying to cancel my subscription for a while, but each time I'm reaching the part where it ask me for my password. I type in my facebook password, and it says "incorrect password". I then go ask for my password sent to my email and ...

• Regular
  • Hello there. Been trying to cancel my subscription for a while, but each time I'm reaching the part where it ask me for my password. I type in my facebook password, and it says "incorrect password". ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my playlists are gone.

Signed in today to find my premium subscription was gone (which I have had since BEFORE it was even available in the U.S.) and all of my playlists are gone. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • Signed in today to find my premium subscription was gone (which I have had since BEFORE it was even available in the U.S.) and all of my playlists are gone.   Please help.
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and spotify

Just wondering if anyone knows what will happen if i close down my FB acc??Will my spotify request that i make a new fb acc? in that case im done with spotify

• Just wondering if anyone knows what will happen if i close down my FB acc?? Will my spotify request that i make a new fb acc? in that case im done with spotify 😛
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please help!

ok, i tried to cancel my spotify premium, it was just going a temporary cancelation. It gave me the incorrect password message, this is a facebook account message, but i'm pretty sure i figured it out, and went ahead with the cancellation. Then, on t...

• ok, i tried to cancel my spotify premium, it was just going a temporary cancelation.  It gave me the incorrect password message, this is a facebook account message, but i'm pretty sure i figured...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not recognised - playlists disappeared

This is not the first posting regarding this problem. It occurred after updating the iphone 4S to the latest release - I presume the 2 problems are linked? Anyone else had the same problem?

• This is not the first posting regarding this problem. It occurred after updating the iphone 4S to the latest release - I presume the 2 problems are linked? Anyone else had the same problem?
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem playing online tracks.

For the last 3 days I have a pretty big problem with playing online tracks/playlists. Every 5-10 seconds they stop playing (seems they are buffering) which makes Spotify a bit useless. Local tracks all play fine. I was wondering if there is some kind...

• Visitor
  • For the last 3 days I have a pretty big problem with playing online tracks/playlists. Every 5-10 seconds they stop playing (seems they are buffering) which makes Spotify a bit useless.   Local...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free

Hi, Can someone explain and give answers to the following If you have spotify free... 1. Once you listen to a song more than 5 times you CAN NEVER listen to it again unless you upgrade?2. There are no longer limits on song time with spotify however y...

• Hi,   Can someone explain and give answers to the following If you have spotify free...   1. Once you listen to a song more than 5 times you CAN NEVER listen to it again unless you...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes