Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Family member cannot join the invitation, it says "unable to join this family plan"

My Question or IssueHi All, I have this situation,I have a family plan registered, and I also the admin of the group.I invite 2 of my brothers, and 1 invitation works properly, no issues.but the other 1, got problem, he's unable to register (samsung ...

• My Question or Issue Hi All,   I have this situation, I have a family plan registered, and I also the admin of the group. I invite 2 of my brothers, and 1 invitation works properly, no is...
  • Dwiputri
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Another Google Home Mini Question - New Premium Member

I just signed up for premium. At first it was a 30 day free trial, but I wanted the google home mini, so I upgraded to premium (not the trial), but never got any code or instructions on how to get the mini.

• Regular
  • I just signed up for premium. At first it was a 30 day free trial, but I wanted the google home mini, so I upgraded to premium (not the trial), but never got any code or instructions on how to get th...
  • KatShay
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random foreigner's account has been merged with mine, and I can no longer use Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceDesktop and Laptop, Random person: Blade S6Operating SystemWindows 10 A foreigner's music keeps playing on my Spotify. I believe that somehow, their account has been merged with mine. I have never met this person in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device Desktop and Laptop, Random person: Blade S6 Operating System Windows 10   A foreigner's music keeps playing on my Spotify. I believe that somehow...
  • NachoSacho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

stop changing my password for "supsicious activity" without actually saying why it is susipicious

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevice(iPhone 7, PC)Operating System(iOS 10)My Question or Issuefacebook etc, tell you if there is suspisious activity with logins, and say where logins were from, they do not just blanket change your password, I have ...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device (iPhone 7, PC) Operating System (iOS 10) My Question or Issue facebook etc, tell you if there is suspisious activity with logins, and say where log...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Have A Doubt About Gift Cards

good nightI have a question about gift card purchased in stores. Can I buy two cards that it is cumulative? For example, can I activate the code of the two cards to activate 2 months?

• Casual Listener
  • good night I have a question about gift card purchased in stores. Can I buy two cards that it is cumulative? For example, can I activate the code of the two cards to activate 2 months?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HACKED account

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerland Device(Samsung Galaxy 9+)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueMy account got hacked today, once again I can't believe that Spotify would let someone randomly change your email address without actually requesting...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland   Device (Samsung Galaxy 9+) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue My account got hacked today, once again I can't believe that Spoti...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My son reset my account and now everything is gone?! :(

I had a Premium Family Plan. My oldest son, myself, and my husband all had profiles. My younger son decided to do something to my account and I believe has reset/deleted my entire account. I know can log in but my account is back to the free account,...

• I had a Premium Family Plan. My oldest son, myself, and my husband all had profiles. My younger son decided to do something to my account and I believe has reset/deleted my entire account. I know can...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked. Can’t end premium

My account was hacked this morning and somehow the hacker managed to change the email to my account and this went right over Spotify’s head so now I can’t cancel my premium subscription and I can no longer use my account. I’ve sent three emails to Sp...

• My account was hacked this morning and somehow the hacker managed to change the email to my account and this went right over Spotify’s head so now I can’t cancel my premium subscription and I can no ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot reset email - "The email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account"

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI haven't used my profile in a few years and am trying to restart my premium account. I forgot my password and am trying to reset. trying to reset my password but when I enter my email it says "The us...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue I haven't used my profile in a few years and am trying to restart my premium account. I forgot my password and am trying to reset. t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No "All Songs" playlist -- Doesn't exist???

PlanFamily PlanCountryCanada DevicePixel 3 My Question or IssueTo my family plan, I added my brother. For some reason, his home page for his music is not at all like mine or the rest of my family -- he does not have an all songs option to listen to a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Plan Country Canada   Device Pixel 3   My Question or Issue To my family plan, I added my brother. For some reason, his home page for his music is not at all like mine ...
  • SugarCinnamon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Account] Unable to access account

My Question or IssueUnable to access account through email or password, though I am able to provide other details such as payment/payment method verification and username. I've been gridlocked out of the account and all I'd like to do is access it on...

• My Question or Issue Unable to access account through email or password, though I am able to provide other details such as payment/payment method verification and username.  I've been gridlock...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i link my Facebook account if I change the email?

Hi, I have a doubt. I originally created a Spotify account with Facebook, and for that reason I can not link it to my current Spotify account. My question is, if I change the email of my Facebook account, can I link it with the Spotify account that i...

• Hi, I have a doubt. I originally created a Spotify account with Facebook, and for that reason I can not link it to my current Spotify account.   My question is, if I change the email of my Fac...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T CREATE ARTIST PROFILE

Hi!I have a huge problem creating my artist profile.I sign in with a new personal spotify account with my email, than i don't know what to do. I'm an indipendent and i use Tunecore, they’ll take care of getting my music in Spotify. So i can't underst...

• Hi! I have a huge problem creating my artist profile. I sign in with a new personal spotify account with my email, than i don't know what to do. I'm an indipendent and i use Tunecore, they’ll ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Led Zeppelin

There is no single Led Zeppelin original audio on the Spotify . Please help.PlanFreeCountryIndiaDevice(Pixel 2/ iPad 3/ PC)Operating System(Android Q Beta/ iOS / Windows 10) My Question

• There is no single Led Zeppelin original audio on the Spotify . Please help. Plan Free Country India Device (Pixel 2/ iPad 3/ PC) Operating System (Android Q Beta/ iOS / Windows 10)   ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reset trial

PlanFree intereseted in PremiumCountryspainDevicepcOperating Systempc My Question or Issuei think i had a subscription many years ago, at least over 4 years ago. anyhow im interested in trying premium as a game has been released that has spotify inte...

• Plan Free intereseted in Premium Country spain Device pc Operating System pc   My Question or Issue i think i had a subscription many years ago, at least over 4 years ago.   any...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

Dear All,I need HELPI do not no what to doI have written to support and the only answer is that i should write here in the communityMy email has been changed and on top of that I got an email from spotify in German saying spotify has changed my email...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear All, I need HELP I do not no what to do I have written to support and the only answer is that i should write here in the community My email has been changed and on top of that I got an email...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists from spotify free to spotify family

PlanFree and PremiumCountrySpainDeviceMacbook AIROperating SystemmacOS Sierra 10.12.6 My Question or IssueI have joined to a family plan. Before I had a spotify free accont, and I still conserve it entering by facebook. I can not get my playlists and...

• Plan Free and Premium Country Spain Device Macbook AIR Operating System macOS Sierra 10.12.6   My Question or Issue I have joined to a family plan. Before I had a spotify free acc...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student verification

Hi, I am year 13 student in UK. I am trynna sign up for a student disocunt, however, when i got the student verification page, my school wasn't listed and i could not enter it manually. So i filled the school request form and i have been waiting for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am year 13 student in UK. I am trynna sign up for a student disocunt, however, when i got the student verification page, my school wasn't listed and i could not enter it manually.  So i fi...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook und Mailadresse gelöscht, nun auch kein Spotify mehr :(

PlanPremiumCountryGermany / DeutschlandDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHallo werte Spotifier, ich muss leider ein wenig ausholen, um mein Problem begreifbar zu machen:Ich habe mir damals extra eigens für Facebook ei...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany / Deutschland Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hallo werte Spotifier,   ich muss leider ein wenig ausholen, ...
  • mjgriggss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My lost account

PlanFree/PremiumCountryU.S.Device(Iphone 8 plus)Operating SystemiOS 12.1.4My Question or IssueSo , I'm using a spotify account that I don't know the email too but it tells me the username I have premium on it and i've been trying to cancel it but I d...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country U.S. Device (Iphone 8 plus) Operating System iOS 12.1.4 My Question or Issue So , I'm using a spotify account that I don't know the email too but it tells m...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes