Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify affinity logged in wrong user

Hi, Does anyone know how to change the logged in profile for the Spotify Affinity Survey function? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  Does anyone know how to change the logged in profile for the Spotify Affinity Survey function?    Thanks!
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist

I have a problem with my song. The song is associated to other artist with identic name! Not is a first time....i contact my digital distributor ( tunecore) and spotify ...nobody answered! are days and days that my song stay to spotify but not in to ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have a problem with my song. The song is associated to other artist with identic name! Not is a first time....i contact my digital distributor ( tunecore) and spotify ...nobody  answer...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 stopping music every few seconds

PlanFreeCountry U.SDivicePs4Operating SystemPs4 My Question or IssueHow can I stop my ps4 divide from stopping my music every few seconds I've tried everything the help website has to offer. I've even tried changing parental controls. I really want t...

• Plan Free Country  U.S Divice Ps4 Operating System Ps4   My Question or Issue How can I stop my ps4 divide from stopping my music every few seconds I've tried everything the help ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Apparently I’m not getting a full month

I had a free trial and so Spotify told me that I it’s ending my payment method became invalid so I changed my payment method and it said it’s not gonna charge me , which it did and then renewed my subscription but the problem is that today is the 2nd...

• I had a free trial and so Spotify told me that I it’s ending my payment method became invalid so I changed my payment method and it said it’s not gonna charge me , which it did and then renewed my su...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Claiming my profile if linked to another email

Hi anyone that can help...my manager/producer originally claimed my artist profile (Jason Pieroni), but I would like to claim it from my own email. He deleted his profile and every time I try to claim it, I am told that its been claimed already. The ...

• Hi anyone that can help...my manager/producer originally claimed my artist profile (Jason Pieroni), but I would like to claim it from my own email. He deleted his profile and every time I try to clai...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Playlists Added, My Playlists Deleted

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceDesktop app, web player and Android app.Operating SystemWindows and Android 8.0.0 My Question or Issue My Spotify account keeps randomly adding playlists to my account. Like, actually adding them to my playlist list, not ju...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device Desktop app, web player and Android app. Operating System Windows and Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue  My Spotify account keeps randomly ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error 408

PlanFreeCountry Argentina My Question or Issue Trato de ingresar a mi cuenta desde la aplicación y me salta el error 408, que el país no es el mismo que el de mi perfil. Pero no he salido del país ni nada.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Argentina    My Question or Issue  Trato de ingresar a mi cuenta desde la aplicación y me salta el error 408, que el país no es el mismo que el de mi perf...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Accounts under same username

Somehow I have 2 accounts under the same user name and email address. One account shows on mobile and is premium and the other is on desktop and is not. The desktop app shows a profile photo, followers, and is linked to facebook. The mobile version i...

• Visitor
  • Somehow I have 2 accounts under the same user name and email address.  One account shows on mobile and is premium and the other is on desktop and is not.  The desktop app shows a profile ph...
  • UKDD
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Name is random numbers/facebook issue

A couple of weeks ago I disconnected my facebook from my spotify, not knowing that it would just change my name to a bunch of random numbers. I have tried reconnecting my account but nothing seems to work. I believe the issue has to do with re-connec...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of weeks ago I disconnected my facebook from my spotify, not knowing that it would just change my name to a bunch of random numbers. I have tried reconnecting my account but nothing seems to...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Frequent logouts and unknown user on my account

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceHome Computer, LG V35QOperating SystemAndroid & Windows 10 My Question or IssueFor the past couple of weeks, I've noticed that music that I haven't chosen to listen to or have a preference to listen to will play. For examp...

•   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Home Computer, LG V35Q Operating System Android & Windows 10   My Question or Issue For the past couple of weeks, I've noticed that mu...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect does not work on Sonos after disconnecting Spotify account from Facebook

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceTwo windows 10 laptops with Sonos and Spotify programsOne Android 9 Pixel 3 My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify with Sonos for a long time, and Spotify connect has worked fine. On both Windows laptops and on my And...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Two windows 10 laptops with Sonos and Spotify programs One Android 9 Pixel 3     My Question or Issue I've been using Spotify with Sonos for ...
  • timothymcmackin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Un-hide a song

I accidentally hid songs that I like, and now Spotify says it won't play these songs anymore. How can I undo this?

•   I accidentally hid songs that I like, and now Spotify says it won't play these songs anymore. How can I undo this?
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists constantly disappearing

My playlists keep disappearing, is it anything to do with my account listening to my Sonos? I use iPhone XS Max for Sonos and listen to Spotify through sonos or sometimes through the Spotify app. I keep going on the live chat to get them back but it’...

• My playlists keep disappearing, is it anything to do with my account listening to my Sonos? I use iPhone XS Max for Sonos and listen to Spotify through sonos or sometimes through the Spotify app. I k...
  • Elininja
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

lost account

PlanPremiumCountry turkeyDevicehuiweiOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issuedue to phone change my mother cant loging to her acc. because she cant remember neither the password nor the mail adress she used when se registered.Premium still c...

• Plan Premium Country  turkey Device huiwei Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue due to phone change my mother cant loging to her acc. because she cant remembe...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook again

PlanPremiumCountry LatviaDeviceIphone 6sOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue So recently i signed up for spotify family. I had an account before but i deleted it, because i wanted to start all over. Everything was okay, premium worked and ...

• ...t's like this for both apps, desktop and mobile. And i'm using my home network, not public or anything else, so facebook should make a safe connection and data transfer between spotify and itself.
  • LaMarCab76
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thoroughly disgusted

I am so thoroughly frustrated that I cannot find my old profile to gather my playlists into this new account. "If you cannot locate your old profile, sign back into it and send a playlist link to your new profile" Well thank you very effing much to f...

• Casual Listener
  • I am so thoroughly frustrated that I cannot find my old profile to gather my playlists into this new account. "If you cannot locate your old profile, sign back into it and send a playlist link to you...
  • LaMarCab76
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My IP Adress is German but spotify says Romania

PlanFreeCountry GermanyDeviceallOperating Systemall My Question or IssueMy IP Adress is in Germany but some Sites think its in Romania, Spotify too.Can you please correct that issue.

• Plan Free Country  Germany Device all Operating System all   My Question or Issue My IP Adress is in Germany but some Sites think its in Romania, Spotify too. Can you please corr...
  • LaMarCab76
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign out everywhere BUG?

Plan: PremiumCountry: AustraliaDevice: Iphone XS MaxOperating System: 12.1.2 My issue: Hi, Someone is using my spotify against my consent. I’ve tried sign out everywhere, and it doesn’t work properly. Apparently, what this guy do is he put my spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Australia Device: Iphone XS Max Operating System: 12.1.2   My issue:   Hi, Someone is using my spotify against my consent. I’ve tried sign out everywhere,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone is using my acount

Seem is normal topic after i studied it in here. I found out someone is using my account as they skip my song when im listening and i found unplayed songs in my “Recently played”. I used my facebook account to login my spotify, i clicked logout every...

• Visitor
  • Seem is normal topic after i studied it in here. I found out someone is using my account as they skip my song when im listening and i found unplayed songs in my “Recently played”.   I used...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Explicit Filter

Please can an admin log me out of all devices. Someone i no longer which to have access has still got access to my account. They do not know my password so just a log out off all devices please! username:benadams5 Premium Iphone XR CountryUK

• Please can an admin log me out of all devices.   Someone i no longer which to have access has still got access to my account.   They do not know my password so just a log out off all de...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes