Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't sign-up/subscribe

I first tried to sign up with a new account on 04/04/2013 and have tried today as well, 05/04/2013 but I can't seem to sign up. I get a message saying the username and/or email address is already taken. This includes bashing random letters and number...

• I first tried to sign up with a new account on 04/04/2013 and have tried today as well, 05/04/2013 but I can't seem to sign up. I get a message saying the username and/or email address is already tak...
  • Harpal1
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Account Still Hacked Despite Signing Out of Everywhere & Changing Password

I realised that somebody was using my account so I signed out of everywhere else. I changed my password too to prevent said person from using it again. Despite taking the two actions above, I realised my account was still being used by other people b...

• I realised that somebody was using my account so I signed out of everywhere else. I changed my password too to prevent said person from using it again.    Despite taking the two actions a...
  • calcor1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Guys, suddenly my spotify logged out..And when i try to login, it says my email/username with password are wrong.. I reset my password 3 times, and i still can't log into my acc.. please help!

• Guys, suddenly my spotify logged out.. And when i try to login, it says my email/username with password are wrong..   I reset my password 3 times, and i still can't log into my acc.. please h...
  • michi_palaceone
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com conta Premium - simplesmente foi desativada antes do tempo

Ola, gostaria de saber como resolvo meu problema... Paguei o plano Premium de 1 ano em setembro, mas simplesmente virou Free em marco!!!!!!

• Ola, gostaria de saber como resolvo meu problema... Paguei o plano Premium de 1 ano em setembro, mas simplesmente virou Free em marco!!!!!! 😕
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Collegare account facebook

Ciao ragazzi. Ho collegato qualche giorno fa l account facebook su spotify. Ora, ho creato un nuovo account spotify con una nuova email. Adesso, il problema è che non riesco a connettermi su facebook per condividere la musica con questa nuovo account...

• Casual Listener
  • Ciao ragazzi. Ho collegato qualche giorno fa l account facebook su spotify. Ora, ho creato un nuovo account spotify con una nuova email. Adesso, il problema è che non riesco a connettermi su facebook...
  • Maik4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving reset password email

I have been trying to get an reset email since yesterday, and nothing has arrived in my inbox. When i am trying to follow the instructions from spotify to reset my password, they just ask me to type in the old password that i can't remember.. Frustra...

• Regular
  • I have been trying to get an reset email since yesterday, and nothing has arrived in my inbox. When i am trying to follow the instructions from spotify to reset my password, they just ask me to typ...
  • StevieWiz
  • 58 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Login
  • 58 replies
  • 3 likes

Credit card and location different countries. I can’t creata an account.

Spotify keeps saying Ithat my credit card and location are different so I can’t open an account. I am overseas and traveling. How do I fix this?

• Spotify keeps saying Ithat my credit card and location are different so I can’t open an account. I am overseas and traveling. How do I fix this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont claim my artist profile

Spotify wont claim my artist profile, have been waiting over a month with no response. Filled all the blanks correctly, can someone help me ??

• Spotify wont claim my artist profile, have been waiting over a month with no response. Filled all the blanks correctly, can someone help me ??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on Android app

Hi, I've installed the Spotify app from play store on my Xperia phone but when I try to log in, it fail saying "username or password wrong", but when I use the same credentials on Spotify website or web player at open.spotify.com or Windows app, it w...

• Hi,  I've installed the Spotify app from play store on my Xperia phone but when I try to log in, it fail saying "username or password wrong", but when I use the same credentials on Spotify webs...
  • Owlknight
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account offline

I need help on getting back into my account. I just created an account, I was in the settings and noticed an option that said to play music offline I clicked it to on. I then started saving music to my play list. As I started I noticed it was saving ...

• Casual Listener
  • I need help on getting back into my account. I just created an account, I was in the settings and noticed an option that said to play music offline I clicked it to on. I then started saving music to ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my contry

I recently changed my country of residence from Mexico to Colombia and when I wanted to change country in my account (to re-hire premium) it does not leave me. I do not even see options in the drop-down list. what I do?

• I recently changed my country of residence from Mexico to Colombia and when I wanted to change country in my account (to re-hire premium) it does not leave me. I do not even see options in the drop-d...
  • carlonssho
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account settings changed without notice

A couple of months ago I noticed that on my bank statement I had been charged $10 from spotify instead of the $5 student amount. I forgot about it until it happened again. I went into my spotify account and found that my settings had been changed and...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of months ago I noticed that on my bank statement I had been charged $10 from spotify instead of the $5 student amount. I forgot about it until it happened again. I went into my spotify acco...
  • slclouisa16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Typical time these days to get access to Spotify for Artists?

Hey there - I don't know if this is the right place to post this question - but I'm an artist on Spotify and I went to Spotify for Artists to "claim your profile!" - completed the process - that was a week ago now - no news since. So I was wondering ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there - I don't know if this is the right place to post this question - but I'm an artist on Spotify and I went to Spotify for Artists to "claim your profile!" - completed the process - that was ...
  • Miss_Air_Chat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annullamento abbonamento

sapete dirmi come posso disattivare un account premium dal mio telefono

• sapete dirmi come posso disattivare un account premium dal mio telefono
  • RoccoDiGiorno
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help ME! Facebook - Spotify

In my spotify account i have read that the mail and personal information has been taken from my facebook page. The problem is that the email is wrong. The email that spotify has is YAHOO, while my facebook mail is GMAIL. It isnt changed, it doesnt ch...

• In my spotify account i have read that  the mail and personal information has been taken from my facebook page. The problem is that the email is wrong. The email that spotify has is YAHOO, while...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist display name different across apps

So this is a weird issue and I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything. Basically, on my Windows Phone Spotify app, Asian artists will display in the native language, i.e. Chinese characters, but when I use any other app from desktop to Android, it...

• Regular
  • So this is a weird issue and I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything. Basically, on my Windows Phone Spotify app, Asian artists will display in the native language, i.e. Chinese characters, but w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't access my premium account on my phone

Hello, i have spotify premium on my computer and for some reason i can't access this same account on my phone.Whatever i do, my phone connect to my facebook account which is not premium. When i try to connect with a email and a password it doesn't re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i have spotify premium on my computer and for some reason i can't access this same account on my phone. Whatever i do, my phone connect to my facebook account which is not premium. When i try...
  • arnid
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem in the family plan

Good evening,I'm having trouble with my Family Plan account. Of the 5 people registered in my account only 2 are in problem. When included in the plan, they last a month, because after that I get a spotify message that I can not verify that 2 people ...

• Good evening, I'm having trouble with my Family Plan account. Of the 5 people registered in my account only 2 are in problem. When included in the plan, they last a month, because after that I get a...
  • danielbranco13
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music attributed to wrong artist

Hey,I am an electronic music producer ("x1rox") and I have the following issue:A track of mine (https://open.spotify.com/track/171ZXE98fWBWoggLz5V5YC?si=NIZNV_tzSq2VNNezo-DsmA) is not appearing on my artist profile (https://open.spotify.com/artist/23...

• Roadie
  • Hey, I am an electronic music producer ("x1rox") and I have the following issue: A track of mine (https://open.spotify.com/track/171ZXE98fWBWoggLz5V5YC?si=NIZNV_tzSq2VNNezo-DsmA) is not appearing o...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not sign up for my android tv

(bad English)I have the latest updat - does not work on TV with a new password.The same account, the same password on my PC works.???

• (bad English) I have the latest updat - does not work on TV with a new password. The same account, the same password on my PC works. ???  
  • JcMartel
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes