Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! [Ongoing Service Issue] My profile picture and name won't show up?

For some reason, my profile picture and name are not loading today. My picture is just the generic one and my name is just numbers. Also, when I try to access my profile, it won't load. It's just a blank page. All my playlists are still there and mus...

• Roadie
  • For some reason, my profile picture and name are not loading today. My picture is just the generic one and my name is just numbers. Also, when I try to access my profile, it won't load. It's just a b...
  • deemicksee
  • Casual Listener
  • 196 replies
  • 31 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 196 replies
  • 31 likes

login issues

has anyone having trouble logging in to spotify uaing facebook login?i keep on gettig error message "facebook error please try again" happens to me since last week its working fine before,then suddenly i got logout automatically then after that its

• has anyone having trouble logging in to spotify uaing facebook login?i keep on gettig error message "facebook error please try again" happens to me since last week its working fine before,then sudden...
  • musicislife_
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login with internet connection?

Hello, It seems I can't log into Spotify with an internet connection, because if I put my password and username into the login section, if I have a stable connection. It gets the error message 3. But if I try it without an internet connection. It wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, It seems I can't log into Spotify with an internet connection, because if I put my password and username into the login section, if I have a stable connection. It gets the error message 3. But...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

When walking home my Spotify stopped and I received an email saying my account email was changed from the proper one to '*snip*' which is definitely not me. No email was sent before to confirm the change. Nothing. I have premium and would rather not ...

• When walking home my Spotify stopped and I received an email saying my account email was changed from the proper one to '*snip*' which is definitely not me. No email was sent before to confirm the ch...
  • Ransomliam
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kiko

hola, no se porque pero al iniciar sesion tanto por facebook como con mi email no entra en mi cuenta, y tengo la subcripcion premiun que llevo 1 mes sin poder utilizar, me sale un usuario 18870570. como puedo recuperar mi cuenta.

• hola, no se porque pero al iniciar sesion tanto por facebook como con mi email no entra en mi cuenta, y tengo la subcripcion premiun que llevo 1 mes sin poder utilizar, me sale un usuario 18870570. c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Different username and display name in different platform

Hi,i created my account using email and then i connected to fb and the name changes. Then i disconnected but it doesn't change my username back to my email. I connected the account to another fb(my public account) now my app, desktop and web version ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...y public account) now my app, desktop and web version of Spotify displays different usernames now. Is there any ways to rectify this? I tried uninstalling spotify app and desktop, log out log in b...
  • tightyogapants
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Social Settings not Saving

Every time I close spotify and open it again the social settings are reverted to default (I'm on Windows 8 btw).Please Help!

• Every time I close spotify and open it again the social settings are reverted to default (I'm on Windows 8 btw). Please Help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount

I had Premium for the last few months but now that I'm heading off to college, decided to change to Student Discount Premium to save some money. For some reason, it said I was not found in the database even though I am undeniably an enrolled student ...

• I had Premium for the last few months but now that I'm heading off to college, decided to change to Student Discount Premium to save some money. For some reason, it said I was not found in the databa...
  • Seth13
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist music disappeared of my account

Hi, I have Spotify free on an Android smartphone.Due to the application that wasn't updated, I had problems connecting / logging with Facebook."Error with facebook" message appeared in Spotify application after trying to logging. I made researches on...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have Spotify free on an Android smartphone. Due to the application that wasn't updated, I had problems connecting / logging with Facebook. "Error with facebook" message appeared in S...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change username

My spotify is linked into my facebook so when I log in I use my facebook details. But during the week I went to deactivate my facebook [moderator edit], little did I know that I still had to log into spotify with my facebook details. So I had to log ...

• Visitor
  • My spotify is linked into my facebook so when I log in I use my facebook details. But during the week I went to deactivate my facebook [moderator edit], little did I know that I still had to log ...
  • OvercomersRCCG
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes

/

/

• Casual Listener
  • /
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I logged in on another device i dont have the same playlists.

So I have an android, and I logged in on my girlfriends iPhone 7, and I didn' have the playlists I have on my device. Also, it tells me I don' have premium. I' a tad confused and annoyed, this is the second time this has happened. Last time I had to ...

• So I have an android, and I logged in on my girlfriends iPhone 7, and I didn' have the playlists I have on my device. Also, it tells me I don' have premium. I' a tad confused and annoyed, this is the...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login problems - not abroad anymore

Hello. I’m trying to login but the app still thinks I’m abroad when I’m actually stateside. It won’t let me login via FB or my email and password. Help.

• Hello. I’m trying to login but the app still thinks I’m abroad when I’m actually stateside. It won’t let me login via FB or my email and password. Help. 
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in my account

I can't log in my account, q have done for reset mw password account, but still same. Every time i try to used my new password, it still wrong. How to solve this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log in my account, q have done for reset mw password account, but still same. Every time i try to used my new password, it still wrong. How to solve this problem?
  • Anjarsari19
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login

Hi, im bought account with premium from unknown guy. I have changed email and password on my.Then support wrote me this: We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have disabled it. Don’t worry - your Spotify account is safe.To acce...

• Hi, im bought account with premium from unknown guy. I have changed email and password on my. Then support wrote me this:   We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't lot in - e-mail not found?

So to make this short (I've already tried posting this four times today with no luck...), I can't log in to Spotify anymore. I have all the passwords I use written down, so I'm 100% the password is correct. When I try to reset the password, it tells ...

• Casual Listener
  •  So to make this short (I've already tried posting this four times today with no luck...), I can't log in to Spotify anymore. I have all the passwords I use written down, so I'm 100% the passwor...
  • chickenviking
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account all playlists removed

I wanted to listen to my Spotify today and I couldn’t log in so I thought I forgot my password so I reset it and made a new password and logged in and all my playlists were gone ! I only had two playlists with some German music I have never seen befo...

• I wanted to listen to my Spotify today and I couldn’t log in so I thought I forgot my password so I reset it and made a new password and logged in and all my playlists were gone ! I only had two play...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in.

I use the free app for half an hour and I didn't have any problems until now.I enter the correct username and password (it's okay on my tablet), I don't use an e-mail or FacebookIt says "Unable to login. Either username or password is incorrect"Often...

• I use the free app for half an hour and I didn't have any problems until now. I enter the correct username and password (it's okay on my tablet), I don't use an e-mail or Facebook It says "Un...
  • Evve321
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant change the nation of my account

i am trying to change my country from italy to new zeland but it doesen''t work.

• Casual Listener
  • i am trying to change my country from italy to new zeland but it doesen''t work.
  • Harryx001
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account is hacked

Hello, I received an email today (May, 9, 2018) from spotify, told me that my email change to perdona******@gmail.com .I never change my email to that. My account seems to be hijacked by someone. I can not login anymore. Please help to get my account...

• Hello,   I received an email today (May, 9, 2018) from spotify, told me that my email change to perdona******@gmail.com . I never change my email to that. My account seems to be hij...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes