Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shared playlist not available in kids profile (blank screen)

Shared playlist not available in kids profile (blank screen)

I have a premium account with family plan. I want share a playlist with my child on the kids account. I have followed the steps within the kids app and it just shows as “you don’t have any playlists to share” etc

I have many playlist that are set to public. They are only songs (no podcasts). I’ve tried all the other suggestions from the boards but nothing solves it.

any help would be good as seems crazy to pay £19 a month for something that is so flawed

3 Replies

Hey there @SJG273783,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, is the playlist that you're trying to share created by you? 

Could you send over a screenshot where we can take a better look at what you're seeing from your end? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor.

We'll be on the lookout.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sure please see screen grab attached.

and I can confirm the playlists are made by me

IMG_2315.png

Hi @SJG273783

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We would suggest performing a clean reinstall across all the devices you use Spotify on. The app usage and account contents store cached data on your devices and this can sometimes prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Also, make sure you enable all Permissions for the Spotify app on the mobile devices. You can do this in the app Settings menu.

Also it's a good idea to check if you experience this issue after logging in to your Spotify account on a different device. This will help us see if the issue might be related to the particular account or to a specific device setup.

Hope this helps out.

MartinModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts