Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Embed do not work on Disord and will not show up when a song is shared.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord)Operating SystemN/ADiscord Version: 0.0.309My Question or IssueI have had this issue for a while since spotify updated the embeds where on Discord if I put a embed in...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord) Operating System N/A Discord Version: 0.0.309 My Question or Issue I have had this issue for a wh...
  • yaquyphdwrto0erjguid
  • Roadie
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

a song posted on an artist's profile that they did not make/want removed

This song is being falsely attributed to them and does not represent their style. How does one get the song taken off the profile?

• Regular
  • This song is being falsely attributed to them and does not represent their style. How does one get the song taken off the profile?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution podcasts won't download

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceFairphone 4Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueSince a few weeks, I cannot download podcasts. Whenever I tap to download an episode, the wheel starts turning and doesn't stop. As soon as I go to flight mode, ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Fairphone 4 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue Since a few weeks, I cannot download podcasts. Whenever I tap to download an episode,...
  • Dark_Hurrabusch
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Existing artist account featured in my publisher's release

Hello, hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists.I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with name.I already work with a publisher and my existing name is fea...

• Hello,   hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists. I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with na...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why i couldn't make my private playlist turn into public playlist?

i have private playlists and i can't make it public whatever i did, it's been a few years since this thing happen

• Visitor
  • i have private playlists and i can't make it public whatever i did, it's been a few years since this thing happen
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish to transfer my play lists to another app.

Searching for a specific song by a specific artist I can't get to work on Spotify especially covers. I am now looking for “Play Pretend” by Liz Lieber and Jack Tempchin. No joy. I now wish to transfer my playlists to YouTube music. How do I do this?

• Searching for a specific song by a specific artist I can't get to work on Spotify especially covers. I am now looking for “Play Pretend” by Liz Lieber and Jack Tempchin. No joy. I now wish to transf...
  • RDLMUSIC
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Got added into Spotify whatsapp group

Hi guys, juat wanted to ask if anyone of you all had been added into any soft of whatsapp Spotify group. I just got added into "Spotify 233" and the moderator said all in the purpose for surveys and help to drive traffics to favourite artist with coo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, juat wanted to ask if anyone of you all had been added into any soft of whatsapp Spotify group. I just got added into "Spotify 233" and the moderator said all in the purpose for surveys and ...
  • Fjcd
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Original songs not playing through google home

Ive had a google home and spotify premium for years and have never haf issues with original songs being played.In the last 7 days any time a specific song is requested it is playing acoustic, live, cover versions instead.This has never happened (unle...

• Visitor
  • Ive had a google home and spotify premium for years and have never haf issues with original songs being played. In the last 7 days any time a specific song is requested it is playing acoustic, liv...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast not playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 16.0 My Question or IssueOne podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my to click on an episode and hit the play button, but once I do, it seems like it’s p...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 16.0   My Question or Issue One podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my...
  • Ivelina
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Garmin forerunner 265 Media Error occurred

I have the Garmin forerunner 265 and getting media error occurred when trying to add podcasts. This started about 3 days or so ago. The podcast list also isn't in sync with my library as very old podcast continue to show in the list. I have logged ou...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the Garmin forerunner 265 and getting media error occurred when trying to add podcasts. This started about 3 days or so ago. The podcast list also isn't in sync with my library as very old pod...
  • Evvanida
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I sort playlists by recently added on Android Auto?

I know how to sort a playlist so that recently added songs are at the top of the playlist on my mobile app, but Android Auto doesn't reflect that sorted playlist. How do I do this on Android Auto so I can easily select a more recently added song?

• Regular
  • I know how to sort a playlist so that recently added songs are at the top of the playlist on my mobile app, but Android Auto doesn't reflect that sorted playlist. How do I do this on Android Auto so ...
  • flywaii
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle for Smart TVs and Consoles

Dear Spotify, As understood from the title, lack of shuffle function in Smart TV and console (eg. xbox) apps is a huge difficulty to enjoy our spotify experience. Putting a “shuffle” button next to the “play” button on top of a playlist s It is very ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, As understood from the title, lack of shuffle function in Smart TV and console (eg. xbox) apps is a huge difficulty to enjoy our spotify experience. Putting a “shuffle” button next to t...
  • MartinT
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

I'm a paying customer

PlanPremiumCountryUsa It's ok to suggest things to me, but not allowing me to block/remove those suggestions I find inappropriate / offensive is not okay

•   Plan Premium Country Usa     It's ok to suggest things to me, but not allowing me to block/remove those suggestions I find inappropriate / offensive is not okay   
  • Adam1313
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is Spotify HiFi?

The year is almost over and no HiFi in sight. No news. No communication. Nothing. What's going on? Some info would be nice.

• Music Fan
  • The year is almost over and no HiFi in sight. No news. No communication. Nothing. What's going on? Some info would be nice. 
  • Oto_wolf
  • 93 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Other
  • 93 replies
  • 114 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to access albums on Sonos

Keep getting the following message when trying to access Albums on Sonos Attempt to connect to Spotify timed outThis happens on 2 iPhones and ipad

• Visitor
  • Keep getting the following message when trying to access Albums on Sonos Attempt to connect to Spotify timed out This happens on 2 iPhones and ipad
  • ToddGSC
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Jam is having a problem in playing music on different device

When i connect on jam with my friends im not able to play the music in my device, it only allow the music to be played the jam owners device Note* all users are premium users

• When i connect on jam with my friends im not able to play the music in my device, it only allow the music to be played the jam owners device Note* all users are premium users
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect my Spotify account to my Grindr account

I just downloaded Grindr again after a few months of not using it and tried to link my Spotify account to it. I tried logging in via email and didn't work, and also with Google. Both apps are up to date. What can I do? I'm on a Motorola G10 running A...

• I just downloaded Grindr again after a few months of not using it and tried to link my Spotify account to it.   I tried logging in via email and didn't work, and also with Google. Both apps ar...
  • Peepeelamoi
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps going in and out on all Alexa devices.

No matter what we do, restart the router, restart the device, login and logout, it stops playing music about every 20 seconds into the song, and sometimes it pauses for as long as 20 minutes and then restarts and sometimes it pauses for as long as on...

• Visitor
  • No matter what we do, restart the router, restart the device, login and logout, it stops playing music about every 20 seconds into the song, and sometimes it pauses for as long as 20 minutes and then...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app (v3.90) not loading on PS4

My Question or IssueWhenever I try to launch Spotify from the PS4’s Home Screen, it just goes to a blank screen and never loads any UI, at most just a plain empty white border rectangle in the center. I can still play music by controlling it from my ...

• My Question or Issue Whenever I try to launch Spotify from the PS4’s Home Screen, it just goes to a blank screen and never loads any UI, at most just a plain empty white border rectangle in the cent...
  • OscarDC
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    PS4
    Sony
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes