Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't restart my playlist on Spotify

I love my playlist to listen to in the car, but I can't restart my playlist and I don't know what to do! I don't have premium, so after it plays all my songs on the playlist, it plays random music! And it won't restart my playlist and I don't know wh...

• Visitor
  • I love my playlist to listen to in the car, but I can't restart my playlist and I don't know what to do! I don't have premium, so after it plays all my songs on the playlist, it plays random music! A...
  • wisla9245
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix the company info in the footer

Hi. I hope this is the correct place to report bug issues, if not please tell me so that I can move the bug issue to the correct channel. The company-info element in the primary footer seems to be broken. It returns undefined. I located the issue at ...

nicokempe_0-1724620078686.png nicokempe_1-1724620192747.png
  • Hi. I hope this is the correct place to report bug issues, if not please tell me so that I can move the bug issue to the correct channel. 🙂   The company-info element in the primary foot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost access to queue DJ took over.

Help! The DJ feature has replaced the queue button, can't clear queue or see what's in queue. This feels more like Pandora having a feature the seems impossible to remove. The idea is awesome but please make ot optional to use. After 7 years here thi...

• Help! The DJ feature has replaced the queue button, can't clear queue or see what's in queue. This feels more like Pandora having a feature the seems impossible to remove. The idea is awesome but ple...
  • Iñaki41
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to group devices

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone, DesktopOperating System(iOS latest, windows 10 My Question or IssueI use to have a group for all of my devices in Spotify. It allowed me to connect to them all which were all speakers so I could listen to my music o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone, Desktop Operating System (iOS latest, windows 10   My Question or Issue I use to have a group for all of my devices in Spotify. It allowe...
  • Bjwerti
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove podcast from "your shows"

So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast.First of all. I do not listen to podcasts and not plan on ever doing th...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast. First of all. I ...
  • EggCess
  • Casual Listener
  • 587 replies
  • 803 likes
  • Other
  • 587 replies
  • 803 likes

Spotify dies in Volvo EX30

 When trying to use Spotify in Volvo ex30, it often shows "loading content" and then just dies with "Something went wrong" - no way to reset it but either reset the display unit or wait (haven't noticed any pattern, may take 20 minutes or 2 hours) un...

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-19 at 21.22.33_4e825ea3.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   When trying to use Spotify in Volvo ex30, it often shows "loading content" and then just dies with "Something went wrong" - no way to reset it but either reset the display unit or wait (haven't no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Report a podcast

I have tried following the instructions here for reporting a podcast (open the desktop app, right click the podcast/artist, hit report) but there is not option to report anywhere. Has this changed?

• Visitor
  • I have tried following the instructions here for reporting a podcast (open the desktop app, right click the podcast/artist, hit report) but there is not option to report anywhere. Has this changed?
  • captainburko
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution song history

i want to have a song history. what if i heard a song yessterday but forgot what it was called??? then what?? i need a history like google or whatever. good luick

• i want to have a song history.    what if i heard a song yessterday but forgot what it was called??? then what??    i need a history like google or whatever. good luick
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Web'de Müzik Değiştirme Fonksiyonlarının Eksikliği ve Kullanıcı Deneyim

Merhaba Spotify Ekibi,Spotify'ı uzun süredir severek kullanıyorum ve kullanıcı deneyiminizi geliştirmek adına geri bildirimde bulunmak istedim. Spotify'ın web sürümünü ücretsiz plan ile kullanırken, müzik değiştirme ikonlarının (örneğin, önceki/sonra...

• Merhaba Spotify Ekibi, Spotify'ı uzun süredir severek kullanıyorum ve kullanıcı deneyiminizi geliştirmek adına geri bildirimde bulunmak istedim. Spotify'ın web sürümünü ücretsiz plan ile kullanırken...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Creating a new topic in Spotify community doesn't seem to work on latest Firefox

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 64-bit My Question or IssueI was trying to create a new bug report here in the Spotify community and noticed that when trying to create a new topic Firefox would just endlessly churn and not...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device PC Operating System Windows 10 64-bit   My Question or Issue I was trying to create a new bug report here in the Spotify community and noticed that ...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Privacy

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceiPhone 12 My Question or IssueOther Spotify users are able to access and play playlists that I have removed from my profile, and that are marked private - I have tested this several times and cannot work out why this is ...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device iPhone 12   My Question or Issue Other Spotify users are able to access and play playlists that I have removed from my profile, and that are marked pri...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cover artwork will not load on my PS4. Any tips?

I have tried many different methods, such as reinstalling the app, reconnecting to the internet, restarting the PS4 altogether, and searching for updates on both the app and system, and nothing has worked. Are there any other ways I can make the cove...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried many different methods, such as reinstalling the app, reconnecting to the internet, restarting the PS4 altogether, and searching for updates on both the app and system, and nothing has w...
  • Mandemanthem
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to find a song from 2022 in my listening history

i used to listen to a song during 2022 around sep-aug but spotify listening history only shows till dec 2023 and this song isnt on my 2022 top songs. im desperate to find it.

• Casual Listener
  • i used to listen to a song during 2022 around sep-aug but spotify listening history only shows till dec 2023 and this song isnt on my 2022 top songs. im desperate to find it.
  • Error4o5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing on another device erroneous error.

PlanPremium Family CountryUKDeviceTesla Model 3Pixel 7 ProOperating SystemTesla Version: v11.1 (2024.8.7 788c4ffd4ccc)Android 14 Build number APIA.240405.002 My Question or IssueOn a short journey today the Spotify app in my Tesla kept stopping every...

• Plan Premium Family  Country UK Device Tesla Model 3 Pixel 7 Pro Operating System Tesla Version: v11.1 (2024.8.7 788c4ffd4ccc) Android 14 Build number APIA.240405.002   My Questi...
  • pjdubya
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kanye West music MUST be removed from spotify for his rampant antisemitism and hate

Kanye West is in freefall at the moment - with his mental health issues being allowed by his "people" and with everything that he has said - verbatim- regarding judaism and the holocaust, which Naziye has already denied happened; it's clearer than ev...

• Music Fan
  • Kanye West is in freefall at the moment - with his mental health issues being allowed by his "people" and with everything that he has said - verbatim- regarding judaism and the holocaust, which Naziy...
  • churromoneater
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I fix "spotify can't play this right now" on my chrome book?

I had a premium account and it keeps stopping the song after less than 1 second, so I tried using the free account and it does not skip songs, but I pay for the premium, so why doesn't it work?

• Visitor
  • I had a premium account and it keeps stopping the song after less than 1 second, so I tried using the free account and it does not skip songs, but I pay for the premium, so why doesn't it work?
  • ribezaz
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution output device selection

There is a major oversite or bug where spotify does not appear in my music apps when running the desktop app. This makes it so I can not choose the channel for my digital soundboard and results in spotify coming through incorrect channels. It makes i...

• Visitor
  • There is a major oversite or bug where spotify does not appear in my music apps when running the desktop app. This makes it so I can not choose the channel for my digital soundboard and results in sp...
  • SXW
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do i have ads on my podcasts even with premium?

This has only been a recent issue for me (the last 2 months maybe), but it's been a constant thing with every podcast I listen to. Each time I go to listen to a podcast, it opens up immediately with a 1-2 minute ad, then periodically sometimes in the...

• Casual Listener
  • This has only been a recent issue for me (the last 2 months maybe), but it's been a constant thing with every podcast I listen to.   Each time I go to listen to a podcast, it opens up immediat...
  • ToastMaster791
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes