Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

why does spotify keep saying "hm, we don't know the lyrics for this one."

It doesn't show any lyrics for songs it used to have lyrics for. As in a year ago it used to show the lyrics for the songs but I would play the same songs it had lyrics for and it says that it doesn't have the lyrics for it. Why is that?

• It doesn't show any lyrics for songs it used to have lyrics for. As in a year ago it used to show the lyrics for the songs but I would play the same songs it had lyrics for and it says that it doesn'...
  • NicolasDA
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

B&O Beoplay V1 Stops Playback After a while

I start playing a playlist. After a variable period (10 minutes, 30 minutes) it just stops playing. Is this a B&O feature or a spotify feature?

• I start playing a playlist.   After a variable period (10 minutes, 30 minutes) it just stops playing.   Is this a B&O feature or a spotify feature?
  • J051
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics not synced

PlanPremiumCountrySaudi ArabiaDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueLyrics not synced in this songhttps://open.spotify.com/track/2sqfLwGKXDw1nGjFhH3GGX?si=a446cc89c43f4454

• Plan Premium Country Saudi Arabia Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Lyrics not synced in this song https://open.spotify.com/track/2sqfLwGKXDw1nGjFhH...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution share a private playlist

I have a playlist that I only want to be able to share with one person, and have it set as private, but when I give them a link to it, when they try to use the link, it doesn't work.

• I have a playlist that I only want to be able to share with one person, and have it set as private, but when I give them a link to it, when they try to use the link, it doesn't work.
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In China, spotify has been unable to search for songs in recent days

In China, in the past few days, mobile phones and computers have been unable to directly connect to spotify. They must use a VPN to use it normally. It has always been normal before. I want to ask what is going on?

• Regular
  • In China, in the past few days, mobile phones and computers have been unable to directly connect to spotify. They must use a VPN to use it normally. It has always been normal before. I want to ask wh...
  • sodaer
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! List of things on home page.

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceNokia C32Operating SystemAndroid Version 13 My Question or IssueI have unsubscribed from all of my podcasts but when I go to my home menu and select podcast I still see all the ones I have listened to. Am I right in thinking ca...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country UK Device Nokia C32 Operating System Android Version 13   My Question or Issue I have unsubscribed from all of my podcasts but when I go to my home menu and select po...
  • shortextent
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads playing on Podcasts

I am a premium user and have had a premium account for 7 years. Up until recently there were no ads with podcasts and now there are ad interruptions during and after each episode. Why have ads been added when I am a premium user and am paying specifi...

• Visitor
  • I am a premium user and have had a premium account for 7 years. Up until recently there were no ads with podcasts and now there are ad interruptions during and after each episode. Why have ads been a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you download songs/podcasts as Mp3?

I have Spotify premium, so I hope this helps with context. I want to download song to my laptop as Mp3. Is that possible?

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify premium, so I hope this helps with context. I want to download song to my laptop as Mp3. Is that possible?
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Conta invadida

Na minha pasta de músicas curtidas começaram a aparecer centenas de músicas aleatórias curtidas, e não foram curtidas por mim, será que invadiram minha conta ?

• Visitor
  • Na minha pasta de músicas curtidas começaram a aparecer centenas de músicas aleatórias curtidas, e não foram curtidas por mim, será que invadiram minha conta ? 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast on Apple Podcasts App, but audio only, no video

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueMy podcast hosted on Spotify for Podcasters shows up on the Spotify App, and shows the episodes with their video content. When I look up my podcast on the Apple Podcasts ...

• Plan Free Country United States Device iPhone Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue My podcast hosted on Spotify for Podcasters shows up on the Spotify App, and shows the episode...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i met some problem,and i need help

我的英语不是很好,我遇到了一些问题,我不知道在哪里可以找到解决方法1.我在Android和Windows中使用spotify。2.我可以通过连接5G或4G使用spotify。3.我可以通过连接IPV6使用spotify,但它在Ipv4中不起作用。4.我现在住在中国。5.我听到一些谣言,这是真的吗?(1)Spotify遇到了一些DNS问题?(2)Spotify 使用 Google 的服务?(3)Spotify将不再支持IPv4

• 我的英语不是很好,我遇到了一些问题,我不知道在哪里可以找到解决方法 1.我在Android和Windows中使用spotify。 2.我可以通过连接5G或4G使用spotify。 3.我可以通过连接IPV6使用spotify,但它在Ipv4中不起作用。 4.我现在住在中国。 5.我听到一些谣言,这是真的吗? (1)Spotify遇到了一些DNS问题? (2)Spotify 使用 G...
  • AaronQin
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing song on multiroom speakers

Hello everybody,I have two speakers in different rooms a Marshall Action II Voice WIFI and Echo Dot.On Alexa app i have created a Multi room group with those 2 speakers (connected to the same WIFI).Asking Alexa to play Music in that Multi room group ...

• Hello everybody, I have two speakers in different rooms a Marshall Action II Voice WIFI and Echo Dot. On Alexa app i have created a Multi room group with those  2 speakers (connected to the sa...
  • biguik1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artist still being recommended on homepage

I have blocked Kanye West music from being played and I have hidden his new song. I have also gone into my settings and disabled new music recommendations. However, every time I open the app his new song is being recommended to me on my homepage. I f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have blocked Kanye West music from being played and I have hidden his new song. I have also gone into my settings and disabled new music recommendations. However, every time I open the app his new ...
  • iridi
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Private session still counts my listening while in a session

The private session is supposed to not count your activity for when you're listening to an artist and not count in your Spotify wrapped etc. When I listen to an artist in a private session, they still appear in my "most listened to artist this month"...

• The private session is supposed to not count your activity for when you're listening to an artist and not count in your Spotify wrapped etc. When I listen to an artist in a private session, they stil...
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jam interrupted by switching a device to play music on

PlanPremium FamilyCountryFinlandDeviceSamsung Galaxy A52gOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueEver since the new update of the now so-called jam, when I want to transition to make my music play from PC (where I am logged into the same accou...

• Plan Premium Family Country Finland Device Samsung Galaxy A52g Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Ever since the new update of the now so-called jam, when I want to tra...
  • Chee_Koala
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Need premium (bad account)

Hello, I have premium account and I try play music through Yamaha RX-V667 , but all the time the reciever just shows "Need premium" or "bad account" I checked multiple times if my subscription is still on premium. so now have no idea whats wrong..

• Hello,   I have premium account and I try play music through Yamaha RX-V667 , but all the time the reciever just shows "Need premium" or "bad account"   I checked multiple times if my s...
  • eyalbis
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes