Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist bug

If you enter edit mode within a playlist and delete a bunch of songs from the playlist, then change the name of that playlist and save, only the name will be updated and none of the songs will be deleted.

• Visitor
  • If you enter edit mode within a playlist and delete a bunch of songs from the playlist, then change the name of that playlist and save, only the name will be updated and none of the songs will be del...
  • AndresM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Name for Group Blend?

The newest blend feature lets up to 10 people be part of a blend... that's a lot of name. It would be so cool, if you could give your Blend the name of your Group., that maybe ends with the word Blend. For example instead of Charlie + Jessi + Maia + ...

• The newest blend feature lets up to 10 people be part of a blend... that's a lot of name. It would be so cool, if you could give your Blend the name of your Group., that maybe ends with the word Blen...
  • AndresM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify karaoke

You guys could Bluetooth link to a TV and display the lyrics on there. You already have the lyrics, all you need to do is make a display to go along with the audio. You could use the phone as a speaker. All summer parties will have Spotify playing. I...

• Visitor
  • You guys could Bluetooth link to a TV and display the lyrics on there. You already have the lyrics, all you need to do is make a display to go along with the audio. You could use the phone as a speak...
  • jrham
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facetime audio

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiphone 13Operating SystemiOS 15.2.1 My Question or IssueWhen i join a facetime while listening to spotify, the volume lowers to a point where i can’t hear it. I went into settings, playback, and changed audio normalization ...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device iphone 13 Operating System iOS 15.2.1   My Question or Issue When i join a facetime while listening to spotify, the volume lowers to a point whe...
  • Taylith
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for everyone under the pressure or in danger

Why not allow spotily for everyone in UA and RU temporary, if people can learn from music, they wouldn't shoot each other, music was always helping in resolving problems like this, if you're in police bus in Russia protesting against, or in the front...

• Visitor
  • Why not allow spotily for everyone in UA and RU temporary, if people can learn from music, they wouldn't shoot each other, music was always helping in resolving problems like this, if you're in polic...
  • Necro-Claud
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • spotify policy
    war
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Download using cellular

Hello everyone, is there a new way to make sure that the app only downloads when connected to WiFi?Thanks,Savex.

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone,  is there a new way to make sure that the app only downloads when connected to WiFi? Thanks, Savex.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists stats looking suspicious... HELP

Okay, so I am going to try my best to outline the situation in the most detail possible (stay with me). Basically, my band released a single a year ago. It did well but slowly started fizzling up until almost exactly a year later. Still getting some ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I am going to try my best to outline the situation in the most detail possible (stay with me).  Basically, my band released a single a year ago.  It did well but slowly started fiz...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Possible bug with playing songs

Hi Spotify, I've been seeing an issue in the past couple of weeks with playing a song when you have a queue that may be a bug. Steps to reproduce: 1. Add some songs to the queue. 2. Find another song that is not in the queue and double click on it to...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify,   I've been seeing an issue in the past couple of weeks with playing a song when you have a queue that may be a bug.   Steps to reproduce: 1. Add some songs to the que...
  • Ver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is the queue when shuffling dynamic until I watch it?

I'm just curious if the queue stays dynamic, thus the songs that play next can change, until I look at the queue, because obviously once you looked at it you expect to hear it in that order. Basically as long as I didn't look at it I have no expectat...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm just curious if the queue stays dynamic, thus the songs that play next can change, until I look at the queue, because obviously once you looked at it you expect to hear it in that order. Basicall...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not working on ps4

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDevicePS4 My Question or IssueHi, I like to listen to some podcasts like F1 Nation but it doesn't work on my PS4. It's not with a specific podcast, no podcast works. It works fine on my phone, computer, Ipad but if I connect ...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device PS4     My Question or Issue Hi, I like to listen to some podcasts like F1 Nation but it doesn't work on my PS4. It's not with a specific podcas...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    PS4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Link existing song to an Artist account

Hi, Me and my friend $HWN made a song called Chained. I already was an artist on Spotify but $HWN wasn't. Now he got access to his artist account and our song Chained is not showing in his profile. Please help with that

• Hi,  Me and my friend $HWN made a song called Chained. I already was an artist on Spotify but $HWN wasn't. Now he got access to his artist account and our song Chained is not showing in his pro...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs on different platforms

My Question or Issue Whenever you add a new liked song on the laptop Spotify, it does not appear on Spotify app on smartphone with the same account. The same issue happens, whenever you add liked song on smartphone, it will not appear on laptop app. ...

•   My Question or Issue   Whenever you add a new liked song on the laptop Spotify, it does not appear on Spotify app on smartphone with the same account. The same issue happens,...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist

The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist after I added a track from the app on the phone, now the tracks in the playlist are not updated for me, I used to restart the application on the macbook, but now this did not help ei...

• The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist after I added a track from the app on the phone, now the tracks in the playlist are not updated for me, I used to restart the appli...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "something went wrong" error appearing no matter what i do?

hello!first of all, i'm mainly reporting this error for mobile spotify. oddly enough, the website and the app on my computer have been working fine. to preface, i have two free accounts (only because i forgot the password to the older one, i'm now ab...

• hello! first of all, i'm mainly reporting this error for mobile spotify. oddly enough, the website and the app on my computer have been working fine. to preface, i have two free accounts (only becau...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa devices have disappeared from Spotify

PlanPremium DuoCountry UK DeviceSamsung A71, Samsung A12Operating SystemAndroid I recently upgraded my single Premium account to a Duo Premium account with my son (previously on a free account). Soon after the account changed over, all our Alexa devi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country UK   Device Samsung A71, Samsung A12 Operating System Android   I recently upgraded my single Premium account to a Duo Premium account with my son (previou...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment through phone provider

Hi.I currently pay for my premium service through my Vodafone account. I want to change phone providers but want to keep my premium account and pay directly from my bank account.Vodafone say they can't do this and that I have to do it from my Spotify...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I currently pay for my premium service through my Vodafone account. I want to change phone providers but want to keep my premium account and pay directly from my bank account. Vodafone say they...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heyspotify

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceSamsung galaxy s9Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue"Hey Spotify" beschikbaar maken ook voor premium gebruikers in Nederland. Het gebruik van "Hey Spotify" geeft gebruike...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Samsung galaxy s9 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue "Hey Spotify" beschikbaar maken ook...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • feature request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify on Echo Dot

Good morning all. I am hoping someone can help me to stop me tearing my hair out. Is it possible to use an amazon device but choose whi h spotify account is used? We have a family premium plan and there is nothing more annoying than being out for a r...

• Good morning all. I am hoping someone can help me to stop me tearing my hair out. Is it possible to use an amazon device but choose whi h spotify account is used? We have a family premium plan and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why is the album of the artist Slava KPSS "the monster who ruined the world" unavailable?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryRussia My Question or Issuetoday I found out that this album is not available for listening. why was it blocked? this fact makes me depressed.

•   Plan Free/Premium Country Russia    My Question or Issue today I found out that this album is not available for listening. why was it blocked? this fact makes me depressed. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

Sayeed here. I am really upset coz i cant find canvas option under playback. I tried everything that a lot of YT vdos suggested but still nothing. Is canvas turned off in Bangladesh? I am using a premium account and not having it feels like a bummer.

• Sayeed here. I am really upset coz i cant find canvas option under playback. I tried everything that a lot of YT vdos suggested  but still nothing. Is canvas turned off in Bangladesh? I am using...
  • Amayy
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes