Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Group Session Link Not Working

Plan PremiumCountryUnited States Device Galaxy 9 and Samsung Galaxy S21 Operating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueGroup session invites not working. Issues have persisted for over a week. When sending the link it takes you to a generic Spotify ...

• Plan Premium Country United States  Device  Galaxy 9 and Samsung Galaxy S21  Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue Group session invites not working....
  • GojoJojo
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop updating every day?

As it is really difficult to see why it should be necessary to install an updated version of Spotify every time I want to listen to something, I propose that the app (or program or whatever you like to call it), is only updated when it is needed. It'...

• Casual Listener
  • As it is really difficult to see why it should be necessary to install an updated version of Spotify every time I want to listen to something, I propose that the app (or program or whatever you like ...
  • Mitre226644
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Petition for Supremium/HiFi audio tier!

Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" from a survey that was supposedly done recently. But ...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" fr...
  • utahmanmiddle1971
  • Regular
  • 34 replies
  • 98 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 34 replies
  • 98 likes

Solved!! What Happened with John Fogerty new album? "Wrote a Song for Everyone"

The album "Wrote A Song For Everyone" by John Fogerty is gone. The previously link was here https://play.spotify.com/album/2G6chemqdiNHxEw1ucZ7pw but now I can't listen to any song. What happened?

• Visitor
  • The album "Wrote A Song For Everyone" by John Fogerty is gone. The previously link was here https://play.spotify.com/album/2G6chemqdiNHxEw1ucZ7pw but now I can't listen to any song. What happened?
  • Petsounds82
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 解約したいがプラン変更の画面が出てきません プレミアムプラン

解約するには、アカウントからプラン変更をしキャンセルまでスクロールすると良い。と説明されているが、それぞれのプランの説明のみでスクロールできない

• Visitor
  • 解約するには、アカウントからプラン変更をしキャンセルまでスクロールすると良い。と説明されているが、それぞれのプランの説明のみでスクロールできない
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is widget is blacked out and cant find the app in the widget search bar

I recently updated Spotify today and noticed my Spotify widgets are blacked out but still open Spotify if i press them. When i try to look for the app Spotify to add a new widget of it the app doesnt show. Ive been looking for answers on this but non...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently updated Spotify today and noticed my Spotify widgets are blacked out but still open Spotify if i press them. When i try to look for the app Spotify to add a new widget of it the app doesnt...
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LG WebOS app is really slow and laggy

Spotify App on LG TV (model is from 2017) is really slow and most of the time it struggles to play after the first song has played on a playlist; it just gets stuck on the next song, displaying album cover and title, but nothing happens. The app sort...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify App on LG TV (model is from 2017) is really slow and most of the time it struggles to play after the first song has played on a playlist; it just gets stuck on the next song, displaying album...
  • Maria
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists Bio - Unable to tag or link to another Artist Page or Song

Hi, I'm trying to tag another artist in my bio. The instructions on the Spotify for Artist page state that you can do this by adding @ in front the name but it doesn't seem to work. I'm confused as to how we can use this to link to an artist we colla...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm trying to tag another artist in my bio. The instructions on the Spotify for Artist page state that you can do this by adding @ in front the name but it doesn't seem to work. I'm conf...
  • Pumpkin_Heist
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music keeps stopping and I have to unlock my phone to have it continue

My Spotify keeps messing up. Not playing, playing with no sound and I have to constantly unlock my phone to continue and I've done everything

• Regular
  • My Spotify keeps messing up. Not playing, playing with no sound and I have to constantly unlock my phone to continue and I've done everything
  • Maria
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change my email address

PlanFreeCountry Australia Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Australia    Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • ribezaz
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Boxee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

why does my settings only have lanuage

I'm using my Chromebook that my school gave me and when I try to do something in settings on spotify and it only shows language and display, that's what's happening I've tried everything nothing is working..can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • I'm using my Chromebook that my school gave me and when I try to do something in settings on spotify and it only shows language and display, that's what's happening I've tried everything nothing is w...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sms recebido de bloqueio realizado

Bom dia, recebi esse SMS alguém já recebeu?Spotify: Bloqueio realizado com sucesso. Para solicitar o desbloqueio, envie a palavra DESBLOQUEAR. Duvidas? Envie AJUDA.Não achei nada que me ajuda-se.Nem estava no aplicativo na hora que chegou essa msg.

• Bom dia, recebi esse SMS alguém já recebeu? Spotify: Bloqueio realizado com sucesso. Para solicitar o desbloqueio, envie a palavra DESBLOQUEAR. Duvidas? Envie AJUDA. Não achei nada que me ajuda-se....
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is full of it!!!

Spotify takes millions of dollars in and have went out of their way to be unaccountable to customers. They literally have no way to contact them directly when you have an issue with them! I don't want to talk to other customers who don't work for Spo...

• Visitor
  • ...reedy just like everyone else. I think it's a ploy to simply milk the public dry. Get a customer service department and stop treating customers as if they don't matter. 
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bad quality

Hey! Im Rusiu, underground rapper who just started posting songs. I have a problem with quality in my songs and i mean its rly awful. On youtube (mp4 file) and soundcloud(wav) there are not any problem with it, but when im listen to my own music on s...

• Visitor
  • Hey! Im Rusiu, underground rapper who just started posting songs. I have a problem with quality in my songs and i mean its rly awful. On youtube (mp4 file) and soundcloud(wav) there are not any probl...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clear Queue

Can’t clear the queue for a playlist. There are a substantial number of songs so can’t clear one at a time. I added a song to the queue and then hit clear queue but only removes the one song. Suggestions?

• Visitor
  • Can’t clear the queue for a playlist. There are a substantial number of songs so can’t clear one at a time. I added a song to the queue and then hit clear queue but only removes the one song. Suggest...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin zumo 595 connection issues

My Smartphone is connected with my garmin zumo 595.When i choose spotify as the music source from the garmin device, there is no music transmitted and on the garmin appears that i should open or install the spotify app, although the app is opened on ...

• My Smartphone is connected with my garmin zumo 595. When i choose spotify as the music source from the garmin device, there is no music transmitted and on the garmin appears that i should open or in...
  • jfheath
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution "Listen on your speaker" always shows

Every time I first start playing music on my desktop each day, a blue text bubble pops up from the device selection area saying something like "Listen on your speaker".How do I turn this "reminder" off? I am listening on my speaker. You know... the o...

• Every time I first start playing music on my desktop each day, a blue text bubble pops up from the device selection area saying something like "Listen on your speaker". How do I turn this "reminder"...
  • kreasl
  • Casual Listener
  • 46 replies
  • 78 likes
  • Other
  • 46 replies
  • 78 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast has gone. Maybe my account migration operation was not succeed.

My podcast is Shinagawa Agile Talks : https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/shinagile/episodes/Side-B-040----Emi-e2i8tgaI am reaching out to seek guidance regarding an issue I encountered while attempting to migrate my podcast from Anchor to Spotif...

• Visitor
  • My podcast is Shinagawa Agile Talks : https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/shinagile/episodes/Side-B-040----Emi-e2i8tga I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding an issue I encountered while...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes