Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to access link to purchase Spotify gift cards

Hello, I tried to access a link that appears in the results when I search Gift cards on Spotify web. However, the link is showing an error. I wish to buy a Spotify gift card for a friend. Could you please help me? Thank you!

• Not applicable
  • Hello, I tried to access a link that appears in the results when I search Gift cards on Spotify web. However, the link is showing an error. I wish to buy a Spotify gift card for a friend. Could you p...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Uploading content onto Spotify directly.

Hello. We are a CD Label and have been uploading tracks on Spotify through the platform "Believe". Is there a way by which multiple artists with multiple albums can be uploaded onto Spotify directly?

• Not applicable
  • Hello. We are a CD Label and have been uploading tracks on Spotify through the platform "Believe". Is there a way by which multiple artists with multiple albums can be uploaded onto Spotify directly?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

como migrar informacion de una cuenta gratis a otra de prepag??

tengo 2 cuentas, y una es premium quiero unificar mis cuentas, pero de una lo di de alta con una cuenta de face y ya no tengo ese face para ingresar

• Visitor
  • tengo 2 cuentas, y una es premium quiero unificar mis cuentas, pero de una lo di de alta con una cuenta de face y ya no tengo ese face para ingresar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify group session code wont show up and the link doesnt work

Ive never had issues with the group session until these last few months. Ive tried to uninstall, as well as a clean reinstall and it still will not work. I've tried from my phone (samsung s21+) and my tablet (samsung tab a7) and neither will allow me...

• Regular
  • Ive never had issues with the group session until these last few months. Ive tried to uninstall, as well as a clean reinstall and it still will not work. I've tried from my phone (samsung s21+) and m...
  • Bluejay221
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No Sound on Samsung Smart TV Soundbar

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21+ / Samsung Smart TV UE49M6300 / Samsung Soundbar JW-H250 My Question or IssueSpotify deactivates all the sound for my Smart TV (including UI sounds, such as bringing up the Smart TV home menu) ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy S21+ / Samsung Smart TV UE49M6300 / Samsung Soundbar JW-H250   My Question or Issue Spotify deactivates all the sound for my Sma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mein Abo wird im Spotify nicht angezeigt

Habe meine Schwester in mein Familien Abo aufgenommen bei mir steht auch das sie drin ist aber in der Spotify App wird es ihr nicht angezeigt.

• Not applicable
  • Habe meine Schwester in mein Familien Abo aufgenommen bei mir steht auch das sie drin ist aber in der Spotify App wird es ihr nicht angezeigt.
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution friends activity

"Good morning! I hope everything is ok.I've been having a problem with the "friends activity" menu for a while, which is one of my favorite Spotify featuresIt only appears about 7 friends of the dozens that I follow.I've tried all possible methods: r...

• Not applicable
  • "Good morning! I hope everything is ok. I've been having a problem with the "friends activity" menu for a while, which is one of my favorite Spotify features It only appears about 7 friends of the ...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is my canvas upload failing despite it fitting the requirements?

I made the video in accordance with the dimensions needed and after it uploads and processed it says fail. What does this mean/ what can I do about it?Can I email it to Spotify and get it uploaded that way? Because I’m not sure how I can do it from m...

• I made the video in accordance with the dimensions needed and after it uploads and processed it says fail. What does this mean/ what can I do about it? Can I email it to Spotify and get it uploa...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't find sonos speakers on spotify connect

on my macbook i can see all 3 of our speakers on spotify connect and i can connect fine, but from my iPhone i can only see one. All of our devices are on the same wifi.

• Regular
  • on my macbook i can see all 3 of our speakers on spotify connect and i can connect fine, but from my iPhone i can only see one. All of our devices are on the same wifi.
  • Mario
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help as on my Profile there is showing another artist songs

My Profile is as Ayushi jain I have created my own songs on this profile https://artists.spotify.com/c/artist/1s4cfzMrp7Y0utb4hVQkgn/profile/overviewbut there is two songs Titled as Samandaran and Lakiran Waali maanghttps://open.spotify.com/album/152...

• Not applicable
  • My Profile is as Ayushi jain I have created my own songs on this profile https://artists.spotify.com/c/artist/1s4cfzMrp7Y0utb4hVQkgn/profile/overview but there is two songs Titled as Samandaran ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Closing automatic after skipping a few songs?

I was listening to music and decided to skip a song and the app closed on it's own. It hasn't been the same since and it keeps happening. I have reinstalled it and clear my cache. I tried fixing it but after I skip one song it crashes or something. S...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to music and decided to skip a song and the app closed on it's own. It hasn't been the same since and it keeps happening. I have reinstalled it and clear my cache. I tried fixing it b...
  • Dian
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Cómo evitar que spotify agregue canciones a mi playlist?

En una de mis playlist tengo pocas canciones y spotify agrega canciones recomendadas que no quiero escuchar, tengo que esperar mucho para escuchar las canciones que agregué.

• Not applicable
  • En una de mis playlist tengo pocas canciones y spotify agrega canciones recomendadas que no quiero escuchar, tengo que esperar mucho para escuchar las canciones que agregué.
  • Valemayr
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are some podcast lists ascending while some are descending.

It is super annoying to have to scroll down the list (past every previous season) every time to find the latest one. When the newest are at the top with the blue dot it is so convenient to quickly access where you left off.

• Not applicable
  • It is super annoying to have to scroll down the list (past every previous season) every time to find the latest one. When the newest are at the top with the blue dot it is so convenient to quickly ac...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution someone deleted songs from my playlist, can u pls tell me the user?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YbHhzaJi2X1zYgAXdRLve?si=d7d2cd2581cb43bf I made a playlist with my two friends and then all the songs we added disappeared. I asked a friend of mine for help and she told me that someone deleted the songs. Can you ...

• Not applicable
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YbHhzaJi2X1zYgAXdRLve?si=d7d2cd2581cb43bf I made a playlist with my two friends and then all the songs we added disappeared. I asked a friend of mine for help and...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums or playlist switch to radio automatically upon restart

When I have to interrupt listening to an album or playlist — such as when I’m in the car and get to where I’m going, then return and intend to continue where I left off — Spotify instead starts playing a radio based on the album or playlist I was lis...

• Regular
  • When I have to interrupt listening to an album or playlist — such as when I’m in the car and get to where I’m going, then return and intend to continue where I left off — Spotify instead starts playi...
  • OscarDC
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premium payment issues

my spotify premium payment plan Tk. 99 isnt working. its saying that i dont have sufficient funds in my prepaid number even when i have

• Visitor
  • my spotify premium payment plan Tk. 99 isnt working. its saying that i dont have sufficient funds in my prepaid number even when i have
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes