Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable New Login Notification

Is there a way to disable New Login email notifications? As a developer I get a lot of these during development.. I have disabled all notifications I can find, but I still get emails.. Cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to disable New Login email notifications? As a developer I get a lot of these during development..  I have disabled all notifications I can find, but I still get emails.. &n...
  • HorseBotherer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo “Spotify is not supported on this device” Yamaha MusicCast

Im trying to set up Yamaha MusicCast Devices to play Spotify through Amazon Echo Dots. I have 2 MusicCast 20 speakers and a RX-V585 receiver. I can play Spotify on all 3 devices through the MusicCast app and by using the devices selection in the iOS ...

• Visitor
  • Im trying to set up Yamaha MusicCast Devices to play Spotify through Amazon Echo Dots. I have 2 MusicCast 20 speakers and a RX-V585 receiver. I can play Spotify on all 3 devices through the MusicCast...
  • Paul5959
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs pausing briefly before the end on CCWGTV & Fire stick but no others

Hi there, I have been playing Spotify on both a Fire TV stick and Chromecast with Google TV (CCWGTV) and without fail keep getting the same bug arise, and it does not happen on any other device in my household - multiple phones, a Nest Hub and Nest M...

• Hi there, I have been playing Spotify on both a Fire TV stick and Chromecast with Google TV (CCWGTV) and without fail keep getting the same bug arise, and it does not happen on any other device in my...
  • BVZM
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Hi, Spotify is not letting me download songs,

It says that i'ved reached the limit of devices, but i don't know how to erase them all, plus i already singed out of 3 devices, and it still doesn't let me download, can someone help me please?

• Visitor
  • It says that i'ved reached the limit of devices, but i don't know how to erase them all, plus i already singed out of 3 devices, and it still doesn't let me download, can someone help me please?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify is updated but the Blend invite link does not work

Even though my spotify is the most recent version, when I click the Blend invite link it just opens the app and doesn't lead me to the blend. Is this an Android thing??

• Visitor
  • Even though my spotify is the most recent version, when I click the Blend invite link it just opens the app and doesn't lead me to the blend. Is this an Android thing??
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't download songs on my device.

After I reset my mobile phone, it shows that my offline device has been online, but other devices are gone. I don't know why I still can't download it.Please help solve these.

• After I reset my mobile phone, it shows that my offline device has been online, but other devices are gone. I don't know why I still can't download it.Please help solve these.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Global genre wrap up

Hi I would like to know whether it is possible to view the global development of a specific genre and the countries where the listeners come from. For example, has the streaming of songs from the genre T-Pop increased/decreased during the last years,...

• Hi 🙂 I would like to know whether it is possible to view the global development of a specific genre and the countries where the listeners come from. For example, has the streaming of songs from th...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How To Update Spotify Premium 8.9.24.633 for Android?

How to Update Spotify Premium APKDownload the Latest Version: Visit the Modfyp website and download the latest version of Spotify Premium APK.Enable Unknown Sources: Go to your device's settings and enable the installation of apps from unknown source...

• Casual Listener
  • How to Update Spotify Premium APK Download the Latest Version: Visit the Modfyp website and download the latest version of Spotify Premium APK. Enable Unknown Sources: Go to your device's settings ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • How To Update Spotify Premium 8.9.24.633 for Android
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding categories to your podcast

I have a podcast on Spotify (The Watch Your Mouth Podcast) and it currently only shows up under one category. How can I add other categories? I have noticed many podcasts are listed in more than one category.

• Visitor
  • I have a podcast on Spotify (The Watch Your Mouth Podcast) and it currently only shows up under one category. How can I add other categories? I have noticed many podcasts are listed in more than one ...
  • Almo68
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Login deactivated for Tinder?

Hi folks. Just tried to fire up Tinder and link Spotify but am receiving the message that login has been deactivated. Basically, it says that Facebook needs to be downloaded and I need to log in and try again. I've logged out of all three apps, unins...

• Hi folks. Just tried to fire up Tinder and link Spotify but am receiving the message that login has been deactivated. Basically, it says that Facebook needs to be downloaded and I need to log in and ...
  • Koltinb12
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App won’t launch on Roku. Stuck on black screen.

I have a Roku device connected to my TV. I have been using the Spotify app on it for a long time. All of a sudden one day it can’t launch the app. I click and it shows the Spotify logo and then all I can see is a black screen. I have restarted my Rok...

• I have a Roku device connected to my TV. I have been using the Spotify app on it for a long time. All of a sudden one day it can’t launch the app. I click and it shows the Spotify logo and then all I...
  • Gothika2769
  • 33 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove music i uploaded to the library .

i want to remove the music i previously uploaded to the library from my local files and download it back to my computer how can i do that

• Casual Listener
  • i want to remove the music i previously uploaded to the library from my local files and download it back to my computer how can i do that
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising with podcasts more often

PlanPremiumCountrySG DeviceiPhone14Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI have noticed out stream advertising on some podcast while I am a premium member.I am not talking about plugs read by the podcast host, but commercials before, during and aft...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country SG   Device iPhone14 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I have noticed out stream advertising on some podcast while I am a premium member. I am not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Following count stuck at a certain number?

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 12, iPad Air 6th gen, MacBook Pro (2015) My Question or IssueRecently i've noticed my Following is stuck at 239. No matter how many artists or on which device i follow/ unfollow, it stays the same.Here's what i did so far to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone 12, iPad Air 6th gen, MacBook Pro (2015)   My Question or Issue Recently i've noticed my Following is stuck at 239. No matter how many artists or on whic...
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files on Chromebook OS

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 15.4.1 My Question or IssueI am simply wondering, when are chromebook users going to be able to access the feature of adding local files. it has been YEARS now and i am simply in awe on how ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 15.4.1   My Question or Issue I am simply wondering, when are chromebook users going to be able to access the featur...
  • Bespoke
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding local music from chromebook

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome My Question or Issue I'm trying to add a local file. But I cannot find where to add it. I've got the latest version but no where can I find in the settings where to add a local file. Can any...

• Plan Premium Country US  Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome  My Question or Issue  I'm trying to add a local file.   But I cannot find where to add it.  ...
  • Bespoke
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes

Please help me. Spotify has paid a premium fee. Is it possible to return th

Будь ласка, допоможи мені. Spotify сплатив преміум комісію. Чи можливо повернути кошти

• Visitor
  • Будь ласка, допоможи мені. Spotify сплатив преміум комісію. Чи можливо повернути кошти
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes