Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

home button and search button are on top rather than on the left.

There is a library on the left, and there should be a home button and a search button above the original library. But there is a home button at the top and a search area at the top center.

• There is a library on the left, and there should be a home button and a search button above the original library. But there is a home button at the top and a search area at the top center.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I make my audiobook available in Germany?

I have published my audiobook via Findaway Voices and it is available in the US, but not in my home country Germany. Which options do I have to make it available in Germany?

• Visitor
  • I have published my audiobook via Findaway Voices and it is available in the US, but not in my home country Germany. Which options do I have to make it available in Germany?
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play on Samsung TV, pressing play button does nothing

So the problem is in the title - Spotify randomly stopped working on my tv. I can navigate through playlists, click on everything besides play. I mean.. I can click, but nothing happens.I've tried playing different playlists on shuffle, navigated to ...

• So the problem is in the title - Spotify randomly stopped working on my tv. I can navigate through playlists, click on everything besides play. I mean.. I can click, but nothing happens. I've tried ...
  • Nexcis
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple TV: Unable to expand playlist description

Plan PremiumCountry United KingdomDevice Apple TV 4KOperating System tvOS 17.5.1My Question or Issue Cannot expand playlist description on Apple TV.To Repro:Launch Spotify on Apple TVVisit a playlist that has a description long enough to be truncated...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Apple TV 4K Operating System tvOS 17.5.1 My Question or Issue     Cannot expand playlist description on Apple TV. To R...
  • Ivelina
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

DJ C keeps repeating itself

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice Operating SystemIOS My Question or IssueTypically, the Dj feature works pretty well for me, so I enjoy using it. Today, it just keeps repeating: “Up next, we’re visiting an artist you keep coming back to” and then will pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device   Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue Typically, the Dj feature works pretty well for me, so I enjoy using it. Today, it just keeps repeati...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution View profile of Blend members

I made a Blend with a friend and sent them the request. However once the Blend was made I can't get to the friend's profile to view their other playlists. They have to share their profile with me in a separate text. Can we please have to option in ou...

• Visitor
  • I made a Blend with a friend and sent them the request. However once the Blend was made I can't get to the friend's profile to view their other playlists. They have to share their profile with me in ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Average streams per month in playlists per 1,000 followers

My ‚Just Relax - mellow chillout Lofi‘ playlist Hi folks, I'm trying to figure out what a good playlist performance is. For example, if a playlist has 1,000 followers, how many streams per month should a song get? Of course, I am aware that it depend...

• Casual Listener
  • My ‚Just Relax - mellow chillout Lofi‘ playlist  Hi folks, I'm trying to figure out what a good playlist performance is. For example, if a playlist has 1,000 followers, how many streams per mo...
  • i9inc
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

General Jam Issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 13 Pro Max My Question or IssueI have been newly frequently using the jam feature at work with some colleagues and have been experiencing some consistent issues. To put a list of some of them, I will start by prefac...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 13 Pro Max   My Question or Issue I have been newly frequently using the jam feature at work with some colleagues and have been experiencin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution There are wrong matches being made for concerts on artist names

It looks like the logic of matching an artist with a show automatically doesnt work. E.g I see a show called RAR at a theatre in Oslo. Spotify displays this as a concert with the artist RAR. I almost bought tickets, but I double checked with the venu...

• Visitor
  • It looks like the logic of matching an artist with a show automatically doesnt work. E.g I see a show called RAR at a theatre in Oslo. Spotify displays this as a concert with the artist RAR. I almost...
  • Carpetbagger_
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music is significantly more quiet on the free 2 month trial ?

My mother just got Spotify and is still in the free 2 Month trial ( i am in the family plan of a friend) and we noticed that her music is way more quiet than mine. We habe the same phone model and her other apps like Youtube are way more loud on the ...

• Visitor
  • My mother just got Spotify and is still in the free 2 Month trial ( i am in the family plan of a friend) and we noticed that her music is way more quiet than mine. We habe the same phone model and he...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast not showing on spotify

My Question or Issue:I start a podcast at Apr 10, When I click the link on podcast available, but the podcast is not showing on spotify and I have published.

• My Question or Issue: I start a podcast at Apr 10, When I click the link on podcast available, but the podcast is not showing on spotify and I have published. 
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Як зробити що б певний альбом виконався не відтворювався при прослуховувані

Як приховати певний альбом виконавця при прослуховувані що б він не починав відтворюватися автоматично підчас прослуховування пісень цього виконавця ( по причині що я не бажаю прослуховувати цей альбом проте бажаю прослуховувати інші пісні виконавця)...

• Visitor
  • Як приховати певний альбом виконавця при прослуховувані що б він не починав відтворюватися автоматично підчас прослуховування пісень цього виконавця ( по причині що я не бажаю прослуховувати цей альб...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Connect - Autoplay DISABLED, but still ACTIVE

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A51, Windows 10 notebookOperating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10My Question or IssueI'm listening on several Sonos speakers via Connect. Recently, Spotify has started playing other music once the album I li...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A51, Windows 10 notebook Operating System Android 11, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm listening on several Sonos speakers via Connect. ...
  • AxelHeavenstone
  • 328 replies
  • 267 likes
  • 328 replies
  • 267 likes

Superuser Contribution A podcast track stop after being played

PlanFreeCountrySpain Hi there, I would like to know if it is possible that after one podcast track finished, then stopped and not playing the next one.Thank you in advance.

•     Plan Free Country Spain     Hi there,  I would like to know if it is possible that after one podcast track finished, then stopped and not playing the next one. ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Taylor swift “tracks on this release are not available”

Premium membership and I am the only one in our family of four who can’t listen to any Taylor Swift music. It has “tracks on this release not available” for all her albums. I can hear the ones I downloaded. I don’t get it for any other artist.

• Visitor
  • Premium membership and I am the only one in our family of four who can’t listen to any Taylor Swift music. It has “tracks on this release not available” for all her albums. I can hear the ones I dow...
  • Brianwhatever
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable video on podcasts to save data on all platforms

The videos feature is nice to have, but the user should have the option to disable it like we used. As of 8/11/2023, I don't see anyway to disable video streaming while playing a podcast.

• The videos feature is nice to have, but the user should have the option to disable it like we used. As of 8/11/2023, I don't see anyway to disable video streaming while playing a podcast.
  • mcvarro
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust Skip Time on Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice Samsung Galaxy S10Operating System Android version 12 (snowcone) My Question or IssueIs it possible to customize the amount of time that you can skip forward or backward in a podcast? Looks like the default is set to skip ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device  Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System  Android version 12 (snowcone)   My Question or Issue Is it possible to customize the amount of time...
  • kompressorv12
  • 13 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 11 likes