Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No video on Samsung TV

I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am using the Spotify App from Samsung's library. Is anyone...

• I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am...
  • robigouk
  • Composer
  • 34 replies
  • 29 likes
  • podcast
    Samsung
    video
  • 34 replies
  • 29 likes

Superuser Contribution how to turn on crossfade on chromebook

I want to have a party with cross fade on the songs but there are no tutorials in 2024 on how to edit prefrencesi might delete if this is not fixable

• Visitor
  • I want to have a party with cross fade on the songs but there are no tutorials in 2024 on how to edit prefrences i might delete if this is not fixable
  • Dessi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs spam skip and won't play the song at all

hello, I dont have any problem on my iphone but after I sign in with my premium account on web player( I use Chrome on Microsoft) I cant play the song I want and it shuffles itself , and after starting playing a random song, 10-15 sec later the songs...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, I dont have any problem on my iphone but after I sign in with my premium account on web player( I use Chrome on Microsoft) I cant play the song I want and it shuffles itself , and after start...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play Jordan Peterson podcast

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceall of themOperating Systemall of them My Question or IssueI can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time nothing happens. This does not happen with any other podcast. This happens ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device all of them Operating System all of them   My Question or Issue I can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time...
  • leentorenvliet
  • 41 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 41 replies
  • 3 likes

Unrelated random “You Might Also Like” episodes in my followed podcasts?

PlanPremium CountryCanada DeviceiPhone 15, iPad (9th Gen), MacBook Pro 2019 16 inch, Fire TV Stick, and web browsers Operating SystemiPhone 15: iOS 17.5.1iPad (9th Gen): iPadOS 17.5.1MacBook Pro 2019 (16 inch.): macOS 14.5Fire TV Stick: Fire OS 7.6.7...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Canada   Device iPhone 15, iPad (9th Gen), MacBook Pro 2019 16 inch, Fire TV Stick, and web browsers   Operating System iPhone 15: iOS 17.5.1 iPad (9t...
  • Swiftiecott
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with songs not going into recently played in the hometab

This happens only for free accounts and not for everyone, I contacted support and they gave me a test account that has a premium subscription and it did not have this issue, they said they are looking into it and asked me to post this, if you have th...

• Visitor
  • This happens only for free accounts and not for everyone, I contacted support and they gave me a test account that has a premium subscription and it did not have this issue, they said they are lookin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿por que no puedo traducir las letras de las canciones?

hace años que tengo Spotify no me aparece el traductor de lyrics y cambi de celulares pero es siempre mi cuenta, otras personas que tiene Spotify si pueden hacerlo.

• hace años que tengo Spotify no me aparece el traductor de lyrics y cambi de celulares pero es siempre mi cuenta, otras personas que tiene Spotify si pueden hacerlo.
  • Arhiman
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Amazon Alexa] How to add Spotify kids account to Amazon Alexa device?

I have a Spotify family account--and have created accounts for my kids through the Spotify Kids app. How do I change their Alexa devices so that it references their Spotify Kids profiles....and not my Spotify account? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify family account--and have created accounts for my kids through the Spotify Kids app.     How do I change their Alexa devices so that it references their Spotify Kids ...
  • Karamichelle88
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Amazon Alexa
  • 20 replies
  • 23 likes

Superuser Contribution "Connect to WiFi and wake device" when trying to use Alexa speaker

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 14 Pro)Operating System(iOS 17) My Question or IssueSpotify Connect + Alexa has always had major issues and is unreliable. As you can see in the screenshot, it is giving error "Connect to WiFi and wake device". ...

IMG_9560.jpg
  • Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 14 Pro) Operating System (iOS 17)   My Question or Issue Spotify Connect + Alexa has always had major issues and is unreliable. As y...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How can I remove recommended for me episodes?

Few days ago I noticed I have for no reason one or two dirty looking recommendations in "Episodes for you" section. I do not listen things like that and only podcasts I listen are from one sci-fi channel. From music I listen only songs like "Through ...

• Few days ago I noticed I have for no reason one or two dirty looking recommendations in "Episodes for you" section. I do not listen things like that and only podcasts I listen are from one sci-fi cha...
  • jmolinaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player won't work, error of 404 not found and then Uncaught (in promise

First error when trying to play a track:web-player.bd5c8747.js:1 POST https://guc3-spclient.spotify.com/connect-state/v1/player/command/from/ecb4…955b860…/to/ecb47b0… 404 (Not Found)Second error:vendor~web-player.a789a37c.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) P...

• Regular
  • First error when trying to play a track: web-player.bd5c8747.js:1 POST https://guc3-spclient.spotify.com/connect-state/v1/player/command/from/ecb4…955b860…/to/ecb47b0… 404 (Not Found) Second e...
  • Maria
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player playlists cant be sorted

Currently, the web player does not give us the option to sort the playlists, they are only sorted by the 'date added'. This makes playlist creation difficult when we want to see all the songs we've added from a single artist over time - being able to...

• Regular
  • Currently, the web player does not give us the option to sort the playlists, they are only sorted by the 'date added'. This makes playlist creation difficult when we want to see all the songs we've a...
  • 5 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify API doesn't always redirect to my app after successful login

On desktop when I login to Spotify I'm always redirected to my application after successful login, but on mobile sometimes I got stuck on /status page instead of being redirected to my application. This usually happens on Safari.

• Casual Listener
  • On desktop when I login to Spotify I'm always redirected to my application after successful login, but on mobile sometimes I got stuck on /status page instead of being redirected to my application. T...
  • Maria
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution For some reason the episodes of a podcast will not appear

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDeviceiPhone 14 Pro Operating System My Question or IssueSo I have been listening to a podcast and for some reason the episodes have just disappeared and only appear on my saved episodes. I am sure I have pressed something acc...

• Plan Premium Country Greece Device iPhone 14 Pro  Operating System     My Question or Issue So I have been listening to a podcast and for some reason the episodes have just d...
  • Maria
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music stop after playing ads on TV

My Question or IssueHello,I'm here because I don't find the information to help me.Since 4 weeks, I can't play spotify on my TV (for get music on my HiFi) because on my playlists (or other spotify playlists) when I play the playlist, when I get an ad...

• My Question or Issue Hello, I'm here because I don't find the information to help me. Since 4 weeks, I can't play spotify on my TV (for get music on my HiFi) because on my playlists (or other sp...
  • fas42
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files sporadically disappear on mobile

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsing Galaxy S22+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, I've been having issues with my local files for months now and I cannot find a good fix for it. I'll sync my local files and they will show up perfectly f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsing Galaxy S22+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello, I've been having issues with my local files for months now and I cannot find a...
  • majaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Add Support for Pioneer, JVC/Kenwood Car Stereos Back

My original post was removed due to requesting a feature to be *added back*. While I'm also ashamed to have to ask for Spotify to add useful features *back*, it needs to be done so I am posting it here. Recently Spotify has dropped support for Pionee...

• Music Fan
  • My original post was removed due to requesting a feature to be *added back*. While I'm also ashamed to have to ask for Spotify to add useful features *back*, it needs to be done so I am posting ...
  • Gadbury
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 12 likes