Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast video not working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 16.4.1 My Question or IssueI have never had issues watching videos on Spotify but for some reason they have recently stopped.I can’t watch any videos or podcasts.I’ve checked all the audio qualit...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 16.4.1   My Question or Issue I have never had issues watching videos on Spotify but for some reason they have recently st...
  • Eni
  • 46 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 46 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files sporadically disappear on mobile

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsing Galaxy S22+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, I've been having issues with my local files for months now and I cannot find a good fix for it. I'll sync my local files and they will show up perfectly f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsing Galaxy S22+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello, I've been having issues with my local files for months now and I cannot find a...
  • sinfulauthor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] [Memory] [Chromium] Error: Out of Memory

For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this allows for members of the spotify community to check t...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this all...
  • username0220
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Scam Whatsapp Groups?

Hi,Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same when you "spread awareness". Is this a legitimate grou...

Screenshot 2024-01-16 112528.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same w...
  • anonimustar
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasters login wont work.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuePodcasters log in for us won't work. Want to get our account back to post podcasts. Please he...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Podcast...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Can't connect to Google Nest Mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceDesktop / Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor some time now I've been having problems using the "Connect to a device" function in the desktop app (version 1.1.97.962).When selecti...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Desktop / Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For some time now I've been having problems using the "Connec...
  • Yordan
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution DJ references a 'Front Left' playlist that I do not follow

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevicePixel 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am a beta user and I'm testing the new DJ feature. I have found it to work well with one glaring exception; almost every time I use the feature, somewhere along the...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Pixel 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am a beta user and I'm testing the new DJ feature.   I have found it to work well...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sync Spotify liked songs with Last.fm loved Tracks

Hey, everyone! For a long time I tried to find such way of sync. And there was an old feature request about that, which was closed as "not enough votes" https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Last-fm-Sync-last-fm-loved-Tracks/idi-p/274574 So I...

• Roadie
  • Hey, everyone!  For a long time I tried to find such way of sync. And there was an old feature request about that, which was closed as "not enough votes"  https://community.spotify.com...
  • dead_lesbian
  • Roadie
  • 30 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 50 likes

Superuser Contribution Allow different devices to play different songs/ podcasts

Most users now have at least 2 personal devices on them at all times. Between phone, mp3 player (iPod), smart watch, tablet, laptop.Should be able to listen to music on one device, and a podcast on another. ie music on the speaker in the room & podca...

• Casual Listener
  • Most users now have at least 2 personal devices on them at all times. Between phone, mp3 player (iPod), smart watch, tablet, laptop. Should be able to listen to music on one device, and a podcast on...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists Bio - Unable to tag or link to another Artist Page or Song

Hi, I'm trying to tag another artist in my bio. The instructions on the Spotify for Artist page state that you can do this by adding @ in front the name but it doesn't seem to work. I'm confused as to how we can use this to link to an artist we colla...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm trying to tag another artist in my bio. The instructions on the Spotify for Artist page state that you can do this by adding @ in front the name but it doesn't seem to work. I'm conf...
  • yeshuasaves
  • Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on album art no longer jumps to the current playlist.

Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it doesn't even take me to the album page as if I had c...

• Regular
  • Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it d...
  • SvDvorak
  • Visitor
  • 143 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Other
  • 143 replies
  • 44 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution streaming volume turns to max and blows up speakers

Dear Spotifiers,I use the Spotify function to play the music on my NAD or Sonos system (click on the icon (monitor/phone) and select the apparatus). The volume that will play on the external audio is depicted on the bottom of the screen and I slide i...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotifiers, I use the Spotify function to play the music on my NAD or Sonos system (click on the icon (monitor/phone) and select the apparatus). The volume that will play on the external audi...
  • lukewalsh-uk
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded playlist will not allow me to switch songs on my apple watch

As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist in my apple watch, I am unable to further switch a...

• Casual Listener
  • As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist...
  • PurpleFan
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! This RHCP song will never be added

This post on "why can't I find the music I'm looking for": https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Why-can-t-I-find-the-music-I-m-looking-for/ta-p/875897# basically says to go to this post:https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/article/Content-mi...

• Visitor
  • This post on "why can't I find the music I'm looking for": https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Why-can-t-I-find-the-music-I-m-looking-for/ta-p/875897#    basically says ...
  • Tysnet
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stopped playing the correct playlist using google assistant/home devices

SINCE THE LAST 2 DAYS, Spotify is not playing the correct playlists using Google assistant or Google home/Nest voice commands!!I used the voice commands for more than 6 months, EVERY DAY!Even when playing playlists with similar names, it was straight...

• Composer
  • SINCE THE LAST 2 DAYS, Spotify is not playing the correct playlists using Google assistant or Google home/Nest voice commands!! I used the voice commands for more than 6 months, EVERY DAY! Even whe...
  • marcolopespt
  • Composer
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Teens account for family plan with parentsl controls

Spotify kids has a very simple interface. I think we need the normal spotify but with parental controls so the teenager can listen music but parents can restrict explicit content: in lyrics and videos.

• Spotify kids has a very simple interface. I think we need the normal spotify but with parental controls so the teenager can listen music but parents can restrict explicit content: in lyrics and video...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV app turns off after 20 minutes

I downloaded an update for the Fire TV app today, and ever since, the Spotify app turns off after 20 mins.This appears to be because the Fire TV stick doesn't recognise that the Spotify app is running, as it displays stock images/screensaver after 5 ...

• Regular
  • I downloaded an update for the Fire TV app today, and ever since, the Spotify app turns off after 20 mins. This appears to be because the Fire TV stick doesn't recognise that the Spotify app is ru...
  • Yepitspat
  • Casual Listener
  • 95 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 95 replies
  • 33 likes

Switching Podcast from Anchor.fm to here

Hello!I am in the process of publishing my our first podcast episode since Anchor.fm fully integrated into Spotify and am having trouble trying to verify my podcast. I went to anchor.fm which redirected to Spotify for Podcasters. I am logged in and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I am in the process of publishing my our first podcast episode since Anchor.fm fully integrated into Spotify and am having trouble trying to verify my podcast.  I went to anchor.fm which...
  • Laibagull
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes