Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect - loses sync to Sonos

Loss of sync to Sonos - through Spotify, with Spotify Connect to a Sonos speaker, playing a radio station, like a song; keeps playing on speaker but Spotify stalls on display of current song and doesn't move forward after song end

• Loss of sync to Sonos - through Spotify, with Spotify Connect to a Sonos speaker, playing a radio station, like a song; keeps playing on speaker but Spotify stalls on display of current song and does...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Songs saving that I didn't save

Hi there, Recently I've noticed that a lot of random songs have been appearing in my saved songs that I have never seen before, let alone saved myself. I have turned my Spotify to private session, I've changed my password in case I was hacked, I turn...

• Hi there,    Recently I've noticed that a lot of random songs have been appearing in my saved songs that I have never seen before, let alone saved myself. I have turned my Spotify to priv...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play with Spotify's recommender algorithm

Hi everyone, I am a researcher at KU Leuven. We are looking for participants for an online experiment with the Spotify recommender system. The idea of the experiment is to allow users to easily interact with the Spotify algorithm and to better person...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I am a researcher at KU Leuven. We are looking for participants for an online experiment with the Spotify recommender system. The idea of the experiment is to allow users to e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bring back Artist Explorer

Please bring back the https://artistexplorer.spotify.com/ . It was so greate tool to explore music and create playlists.

• Roadie
  • Please bring back the https://artistexplorer.spotify.com/ . It was so greate tool to explore music and create playlists.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moby's 'Memory Gospel' is suddenly 1 minute shorter, cuts off in the middle of the song

Moby's Memory Gospel track on 'Play - B-sides' is suddenly 1 minute shorter, and cuts off in the middle of the track

• Moby's Memory Gospel track on 'Play - B-sides' is suddenly 1 minute shorter, and cuts off in the middle of the track
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Talk to your customers

Here is a great idea. share your logic with your customers. Even if the news is bad.Clearly lots of people want the download limit removed. Like me they want access to all their music off line.Now you may have a really strong reason for keeping the l...

• Music Fan
  • Here is a great idea. share your logic with your customers. Even if the news is bad. Clearly lots of people want the download limit removed. Like me they want access to all their music off line. No...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Automatically Shuffles Songs

When I ask my Google Home Mini to play songs, whether it be through my library or a playlist, it plays on shuffle. I've tried telling it to turn off shuffle and turning shuffle off on my phone, and the problem keeps popping back up. Also, I have prem...

• When I ask my Google Home Mini to play songs, whether it be through my library or a playlist, it plays on shuffle. I've tried telling it to turn off shuffle and turning shuffle off on my phone, and t...
  • natwood
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Transfering a playlist with followers to another account

Hey,Our music website We Rave You already has a lot of followers on our playlists. A subproject of us is We Chill You which are run by different people. We used to do that both on our weraveyou Spotify account but now we want to move our We Chill You...

• Hey, Our music website We Rave You already has a lot of followers on our playlists. A subproject of us is We Chill You which are run by different people. We used to do that both on our weraveyou S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mobile Updates Disable Scrobbling!

Hi Spotify,Your developers are UNBELIEVABLY careless about last.fm scrobbles!I just discovered that the recent update to Spotify disabled my scrobbles to last.fm. My app has not been logging music to last.fm through Spotify for MONTHS! Thanks to your...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify, Your developers are UNBELIEVABLY careless about last.fm scrobbles! I just discovered that the recent update to Spotify disabled my scrobbles to last.fm. My app has not been logging ...
  • orthodox_cavema
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify limited edition headset broke. how can i replace/fix it?

Hi, A few years ago due to working in a partnership with spotify i was gifted a limited edition spotify headset that i've been using proudly not only because they are "unique" but also because the sound quality and microphone quality are superb. Unfo...

• Hi,   A few years ago due to working in a partnership with spotify i was gifted a limited edition spotify headset that i've been using proudly not only because they are "unique" but also becau...
  • z3r0_b00t3r
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is **bleep**

Spotify forces actions upon users without allowing us to say otherwise. For example; instead of simply streaming a song like YouTube, spotify will automatically download the song to your device's cache. Its a nice feature but i would only use that fo...

• Spotify forces actions upon users without allowing us to say otherwise. For example; instead of simply streaming a song like YouTube, spotify will automatically download the song to your device's cac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Coltrane album "First Meditations" not playing

The album is there, but all the songs are complete silence. I've reinstalled on computer and phone. Several other threads have been opened here on Spotify help about this exact issue with this album (here's one https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoin...

• The album is there, but all the songs are complete silence. I've reinstalled on computer and phone.  Several other threads have been opened here on Spotify help about this exact issue with this ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-NR656 Spotify not working

I just bought an this receiver and when I go to "net" and then to Spotify, it just brings up the playing screen without giving me a chance to login. I can't play from it. Yes, I have done the firmware update. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought an this receiver and when I go to "net" and then to Spotify, it just brings up the playing screen without giving me a chance to login. I can't play from it. Yes, I have done the firmwar...
  • drackg
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Left Of Center Playlist Cover

The playlist Left Of Center currently has a cover of Sasha Sloan, but had someone else on there previously. Anyone know who that was?

• Visitor
  • The playlist Left Of Center currently has a cover of Sasha Sloan, but had someone else on there previously. Anyone know who that was?
  • jamie7johnson
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Recommended Songs to actually be based on my playlist

So until now I actually believed that the recommended songs section is calculated based on the songs I have in my playlist (because that's what it says..)However, I've recently realized that this isn't the case. I have one main playlist that has 250 ...

• So until now I actually believed that the recommended songs section is calculated based on the songs I have in my playlist (because that's what it says..) However, I've recently realized that this i...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! When Spotify will launch in Russia and different countries of CIS?

You planned to be launched in 2014. Now it's 2018. So when Spotify will launch in Russia and different countries of CIS? VK Music is now unusable. $2,49 for this awful service? No way! If you launch your servise in Russia, Spotify will become the mos...

• You planned to be launched in 2014. Now it's 2018. So when Spotify will launch in Russia and different countries of CIS? VK Music is now unusable. $2,49 for this awful service? No way! If you launch ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Maybe fix long going bugs of spotify connect not working properly

Hi guys! here is a fantastic idea for you! Whenever using spotify connect and shuffle over a large playlist, it only shuffles the top 100 songs in that playlist. This **bleep** stain bug has been around for super long and several threads and many peo...

• Hi guys!   here is a fantastic idea for you!   Whenever using spotify connect and shuffle over a large playlist, it only shuffles the top 100 songs in that playlist. 😄   This **...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Browse on Windows 10 Mobile

Hey there, My spotify app for windows 10 mobile has a browse feature, but it seems to be broken for me.As you can see on the screenshot nothing loads and it says "Hier ist leider nichts" which basically means "Here is nothing".Everything else just wo...

• Regular
  • Hey there,  My spotify app for windows 10 mobile has a browse feature, but it seems to be broken for me. As you can see on the screenshot nothing loads and it says "Hier ist leider nichts" whi...
  • xerber
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes