Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Browse on Windows 10 Mobile

Hey there, My spotify app for windows 10 mobile has a browse feature, but it seems to be broken for me.As you can see on the screenshot nothing loads and it says "Hier ist leider nichts" which basically means "Here is nothing".Everything else just wo...

• Regular
  • Hey there,  My spotify app for windows 10 mobile has a browse feature, but it seems to be broken for me. As you can see on the screenshot nothing loads and it says "Hier ist leider nichts" whi...
  • xerber
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I change the date of adding a song to a playlist? Is it possible?

(Sorry, my English isn't very good.)How can I change the date displayed next to a song added to a playlist?This is very important to me because I want a specific date to be displayed with this song, but it displays different than it should be.I've tr...

• (Sorry, my English isn't very good.) How can I change the date displayed next to a song added to a playlist? This is very important to me because I want a specific date to be displayed with this so...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Soptify can't forget Sonos speakers?

Hello! I have Spotify Family subscription and when connecting my own account to Sonos that gave access to Sonos speakers for my children too. I don't want that. Seems there's no way in Sonos to turn this off. So I tought I might go into my childrens ...

• Music Fan
  • Hello!   I have Spotify Family subscription and when connecting my own account to Sonos that gave access to Sonos speakers for my children too. I don't want that.   Seems there's no way...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Merch Section showing wrong artist

Whatever algorithm is used to display artist Merch on their artist page seems to not account for white space characters (or something). While viewing the page for band "Man Man", merchandise for "Man" shows up.

• Whatever algorithm is used to display artist Merch on their artist page seems to not account for white space characters (or something).   While viewing the page for band "Man Man", merchandise...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesnt appear on the Sonos "Add a Service" List...

I have spotify setup correctly, followed all the instructions about logging in using a Spotify account + uninstalled and reinstalled Sonos several times, but for some reason when I try to Add a Service in Sonos, Spotify is missing from the list. I on...

NoSpotify.png
  • I have spotify setup correctly, followed all the instructions about logging in using a Spotify account + uninstalled and reinstalled Sonos several times, but for some reason when I try to Add a Servi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Web Player Redirects to Main Spotify Page

First off, I'm on a tablet, which prevents me from downloading the desktop version or the mobile app, and from using any browser other than Internet Explorer.Every time I try to go to the Web Player, it just redirects me to the Spotify home page. No ...

• Music Fan
  • First off, I'm on a tablet, which prevents me from downloading the desktop version or the mobile app, and from using any browser other than Internet Explorer. Every time I try to go to the Web Playe...
  • midiman
  • Music Fan
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer - unable to list podcast episodes

I have to use the Webplayer on my work computer (unable to download desktop app), and when I go to listen to a podcast, it doesn't show me a list of available episodes or any details whatsoever. There's just a play button. I've attached a screenshot ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have to use the Webplayer on my work computer (unable to download desktop app), and when I go to listen to a podcast, it doesn't show me a list of available episodes or any details whatsoever.&nbsp...
  • jaahcd
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Search Limitations

Spotify Web Player has so many search limitations. It does not allow me to search friends or podcasts--Two things that I feel are very basic and supposed to be an integral part of Spotify. Anyone have any ideas on why this is?

• Spotify Web Player has so many search limitations. It does not allow me to search friends or podcasts--Two things that I feel are very basic and supposed to be an integral part of Spotify. Anyone hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home not working

Good Day- i trust you are well. Over the last week plus Spotify Premium has stopped working on my two Google Home devices. If I reboot the device it will work again or if I go to the Google Home App on my phone and stop casting it will work again. Ca...

• Good Day-   i trust you are well.   Over the last week plus Spotify Premium has stopped working on my two Google Home devices.  If I reboot the device it will work again or if I go...
  • Dcjentsch
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Nuvo player and Spotify

Can anyone help? I have a nuvo player that was linked to my spotify account. Until a week or so ago I could play the spotify playlists through my nuvo system. But unfortunately not any more..................... When I now look at the Nuvo content pag...

• Can anyone help?  I have a nuvo player that was linked to my spotify account. Until a week or so ago I could play the spotify playlists through my nuvo system.  But unfortunately not any mo...
  • hinanoearlou
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

Please provide detailed text description of Podcasts in Spotify mobile and desktop apps.

Dear Spotify, please provide a way to show the detailed textual description of podcast episodes from the Spotify Desktop and Spotify mobile Apps. This missing feature renders Spotify Podcast capability useless when the episode name is the podcast num...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify, please provide a way to show the detailed textual description of podcast episodes from the Spotify Desktop and Spotify mobile Apps. This missing feature renders Spotify Podcast capabili...
  • samanthaaviles
  • 2 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 19 likes

Alexa and Family Premium wont play songs directly (eg Alexa, play heros from David bowie on spotify)

Hi we are trying since 8 weeks or so: we have family premiumwe have alexa, connected, default music service is spotifyuntil 8 weeks (or more) ago it worked like a charmit was possible to play e.g. “alexa, play david bowie from spotify” —> it worked; ...

• Hi  we are trying since 8 weeks or so:  we have family premium we have alexa, connected, default music service is spotify until 8 weeks (or more) ago it worked like a charm it was pos...
  • miopea
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

New Web Player not working due to Widevine

Hello all, I am using the Spotify Web Player at work as I'm not allowed to install any apps on the work system. This wasn't an issue as I the Spotify Web Player worked flawlessly... That is only up until the new design was rolled out. I'm using Front...

• Music Fan
  • Hello all,   I am using the Spotify Web Player at work as I'm not allowed to install any apps on the work system. This wasn't an issue as I the Spotify Web Player worked flawlessly... That is ...
  • juthrbog
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes

Chronicle your saved Spotify songs via IFTTT

Hi um using the service IFTTT to create a playlist each month, with the songs I saved that month. It's pretty cool because its sometimes like a little time travel in that specific month.Now it noticed that there are always two Playlists for each mont...

• Hi um using the service IFTTT to create a playlist each month, with the songs I saved that month. It's pretty cool because its sometimes like a little time travel in that specific month. Now it no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music want play on bluetooth when phone has no service

When I hook my spotify up to Bluetooth in car if my phones doesn't have service music want play, so what's the point in paying for the spotify if I can't listen to it anytime???

• When I hook my spotify up to Bluetooth in car if my phones doesn't have service music want play, so what's the point in paying for the spotify if I can't listen to it anytime???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred songs sorting

I used to be able to sort my songs in my starred playlist according to the date I added them but not anymore and it's very annoying because now to find my recently starred, I have to scroll down thousands of songs. Is this feature still available?

• I used to be able to sort my songs in my starred playlist according to the date I added them but not anymore and it's very annoying because now to find my recently starred, I have to scroll down thou...
  • JackStevensTest
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify artists’ shows

I have several albums on Spotify. I’m a guitar instrumentalist. How can I be presented on Spotify’s upcoming shows emails?

• I have several albums on Spotify. I’m a guitar instrumentalist. How can I be presented on Spotify’s upcoming shows emails?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative Playlist on 2017 Update

My friends and I are trying to make a collaborative playlist but we do not know how to make one! Is it not a feature on the new update?

• My friends and I are trying to make a collaborative playlist but we do not know how to make one! Is it not a feature on the new update?
  • HunterK
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Web Player not playing anything

I've been playing music all day through the web player on my Macbook Pro, when all of a sudden (literally after finishing a song) it forgets how to actually play music. As far as I can tell, all functionality remains, apart from playing music - when ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been playing music all day through the web player on my Macbook Pro, when all of a sudden (literally after finishing a song) it forgets how to actually play music. As far as I can tell, all func...
  • erik_b
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes