Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Behind the lyrcis (Genius) doesn't work

Hello, Behind the lyrics doesn't work on my Iphone.I have the latest version of Spotify 8.4.28.1104, latest version of iOS 11.2.1I have premium account and also tried to reinstall the app several times. I am 100% sure that nehind the lyrics should wo...

• Hello,  Behind the lyrics doesn't work on my Iphone. I have the latest version of Spotify 8.4.28.1104, latest version of iOS 11.2.1 I have premium account and also tried to reinstall the ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz MCR 611

Hello,I have an ampli marantz MCR 611 for several months.The ampli had an update last August. Since then, impossible to connect on it with spotify.When I go on the page of help spotify about marantz, I do not see my ampli on the list ... https://supp...

• Hello, I have an ampli marantz MCR 611 for several months. The ampli had an update last August. Since then, impossible to connect on it with spotify. When I go on the page of help spotify a...
  • Dutch-Elvis
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Slight Problem with Shuffle on Web Player

I'm having a slight problem with the Shuffle feature with the Web Player. Currently if I have Shuffle enabled on a playlist and click to play a specific song it will select a random song on the playlist to play instead. I don't believe this is the in...

• I'm having a slight problem with the Shuffle feature with the Web Player.  Currently if I have Shuffle enabled on a playlist and click to play a specific song it will select a random song on the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscribers

I was wondering if on web player there was anyway to see what your subscriber count is for a playlist?

• Regular
  • I was wondering if on web player there was anyway to see what your subscriber count is for a playlist?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song in spotify playlist

Hi team,Listening to Spotify's Christian Dance Party playlist, just heard Levv - Collateral Damage and it doesn't belong there. Please remove it accordingly. Thank you!CL

• Hi team, Listening to Spotify's Christian Dance Party playlist, just heard Levv - Collateral Damage and it doesn't belong there.   Please remove it accordingly.   Thank you! CL
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When will I be able to get my Time Capsule

I created a new Spotify account so the listening history was reset. Sadly I will not be able to have a 2017 Playlist. I want a new time capsule tho. I created this about two weeks ago, when will I be able to get my Time Capsule?

• Roadie
  • I created a new Spotify account so the listening history was reset. Sadly I will not be able to have a 2017 Playlist. I want a new time capsule tho.   I created this about two weeks ago, when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Local Files Won't Play on Amazon Echo.

So, i've uploaded a a few local music files to Spotify through my Macbook. But it only plays on my Computer, not my Amazon Echo. Obviously, I've got premium, as playing Spotify on a Echo requires Premium. Is there anyway to play my local files to my ...

• So, i've uploaded a a few local music files to Spotify through my Macbook.  But it only plays on my Computer, not my Amazon Echo.   Obviously, I've got premium, as playing Spotify on a E...
  • MrRea
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes

Stream Keeps Cutting Out

I had been using the free version of Spotify and noticed that the stream kept getting interrupted (pausing). At first you'd assume a bandwidth issue my end. Unlikely as I am in a City and have a consistent 10mb connection. Anyway to be sure I tried a...

• Casual Listener
  • I had been using the free version of Spotify and noticed that the stream kept getting interrupted (pausing). At first you'd assume a bandwidth issue my end. Unlikely as I am in a City and have a cons...
  • ivdown
  • 284 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 284 replies
  • 5 likes

Web player not working for me (Chrome, Linux)

Every time I open up the Web Player, it's just stuck on the last song I played, without playing it. Clicking play or attempting to play another song doesn't do anything. I tried disabling ad-blockers (which doesn't really do anything for Spotify anyw...

• Every time I open up the Web Player, it's just stuck on the last song I played, without playing it. Clicking play or attempting to play another song doesn't do anything. I tried disabling ad-blockers...
  • fullern
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Bluetooth Connection Problem with Android

Hi , i use my Premium Spotify Account via my Samsung S4 /Android 5.0.1 and Bluetooth connections since months in my Car.But since the latest update to Spotify 8.4.1.846 armV7 , i can connect via Bluetooth but no Sound is available . I re-installed Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , i use my Premium Spotify Account via my Samsung S4 /Android 5.0.1  and Bluetooth connections since months in my Car. But since the latest update to Spotify 8.4.1.846 armV7 , i can connect...
  • molowry
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to "say" that I like a song?

Hi,I'm new to Spotify, I used Apple Music and Google Play Music before. In this services you can thumb up or down a song to tell the algorithm what is your music taste. In Spotify I don't see such an rating option. I only see thumbs in the radio stat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm new to Spotify, I used Apple Music and Google Play Music before. In this services you can thumb up or down a song to tell the algorithm what is your music taste. In Spotify I don't see such ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Info why song cannot be played

Hi, would it be nicer, if user get the message why they can find a song, but they cannot play it?E.g. here: https://open.spotify.com/album/7auvxOi9IWOzLjQazP65NYI don't have play button here. And I don't know if this song e.g. is available from anoth...

• Hi,   would it be nicer, if user get the message why they can find a song, but they cannot play it? E.g. here: https://open.spotify.com/album/7auvxOi9IWOzLjQazP65NY I don't have play bu...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play song Wrong by Claptone anymore

Hello, I'm asking me why I'm not able to listen to that song anymore: https://open.spotify.com/album/7Cfip8BR4sf9yCdES2Bgdw Maybe legal issue? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm asking me why I'm not able to listen to that song anymore: https://open.spotify.com/album/7Cfip8BR4sf9yCdES2Bgdw   Maybe legal issue?   Thanks
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Year in music 2017

When I check my year in music it says there isn’t enough information so I’ve looked it up and it says I have to have listened to atleast 60 minutes of music, I’m certain I’ve gone over 60 in the past week so how can this be?

• When I check my year in music it says there isn’t enough information so I’ve looked it up and it says I have to have listened to atleast 60 minutes of music, I’m certain I’ve gone over 60 in the past...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrobbling from the new Spotify Web Player to Last fm

I need help with how I'm supposed to change settings here so that the scrobbling worked on the Spotify Web Player. It used to work with the old player but now that there is the new one, last fm seems to be disconnected from it... I checked the settin...

• I need help with how I'm supposed to change settings here so that the scrobbling worked on the Spotify Web Player. It used to work with the old player but now that there is the new one, last fm seems...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 22 likes

How do I make playlists for spotify on my ps4?

I use spotify on my ps4 and I can't find a way to make playlists. I saw someone mention that they linked the desktop app and their ps4 but I don't know how to do that either. Thanks.

• I use spotify on my ps4 and I can't find a way to make playlists. I saw someone mention that they linked the desktop app and their ps4 but I don't know how to do that either.   Thanks.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Gift Cards

Hi there, I accidentally rubbed the PIN on the back of the gift card too hard and I cannot see most of the numbers. Does anyone know if there's a way to use the card # to find the PIN#? Thank you.

• Hi there,   I accidentally rubbed the PIN on the back of the gift card too hard and I cannot see most of the numbers.  Does anyone know if there's a way to use the card # to find the PIN#...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2017wrapped

Is wrapped going to change my stats? What I mean is that, those last few days I’ve been listening to a lot of songs, I would like to see if that influences the results I got from 2017wrapped at all.

• Is wrapped going to change my stats? What I mean is that, those last few days I’ve been listening to a lot of songs, I would like to see if that influences the results I got from 2017wrapped at all. ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 WrapUp & (does it count) Offline Mode?

Here's what I found on reddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/spotify/comments/7ho24e/spotifys_2017_wrapped_feature_has_been_officially/dqspo56/ The consensus there is: maybe? I only have 7800 minutes played. It seems too low. Anyone know for certain or hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's what I found on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/spotify/comments/7ho24e/spotifys_2017_wrapped_feature_has_been_officially/dqspo56/   The consensus there is: maybe? I only have 7800 mi...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes