Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Webplayer get stucked while advertisment

My webplayer get stucked at an advertisment, I can`t play any song any more. I tried it in different browsers and computers. Nothing is working. Even the advertisment doesn`t play. I can`t press play.

• My webplayer get stucked at an advertisment, I can`t play any song any more. I tried it in different browsers and computers. Nothing is working. Even the advertisment doesn`t play. I can`t press play.
  • 10001234s
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for Windows Phone

I can't get my playlists to play in download on my phone,even though the songs are already in my phone in Groove. Spotyify will only stream songs at random from the playlist. I'm not happy about this move.

• I can't get my playlists to play in download on my phone,even though the songs are already in my phone in Groove. Spotyify will only stream songs at random from the playlist. I'm not happy about this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped 2017 doesn't count Web Player plays?

I use the web player constantly at work, and I listen to different music there from iOS. It's immediately evident to me that the 2017 Wrapped feature is not taking the web player plays into account - it lists all the music I listen to on desktop or i...

• I use the web player constantly at work, and I listen to different music there from iOS. It's immediately evident to me that the 2017 Wrapped feature is not taking the web player plays into account -...
  • rvb23
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 2017Wrapped Never Stops Loading

I'm super interested in seeing my results for 2017 music. I was able to navigate to the playlists but when I want to see the image everyone is sharing I just eternally get a spinning icon. I noticed that it seems to throw a network error after I acce...

• Regular
  • I'm super interested in seeing my results for 2017 music. I was able to navigate to the playlists but when I want to see the image everyone is sharing I just eternally get a spinning icon. I noticed ...
  • ccash09
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[ON THE MOVE] Using spotify on the move without a smartphone

Hello all !I'm new here Maybe I searched bad but I didn't find a real answer to my ineterrogation.I blost my smartphone (and headphone :-(((( ) and don't have so much money so I think I will buy a classic "old" phone without Andoid (more battery and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all ! I'm new here 🙂 Maybe I searched bad but I didn't find a real answer to my ineterrogation. I blost my smartphone (and headphone :-((((  ) and don't have so much money so I thin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Symbian
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended Songs feature on playlists - is there a song limit?

Howdy.I have a playlist in which I catalogue all the good songs I've heard using Spotify, and one of my favourite functions was the Recommended Songs feature at the bottom - it helped me to discover a lot of enjoyable albums.But I've noticed that, si...

• Howdy. I have a playlist in which I catalogue all the good songs I've heard using Spotify, and one of my favourite functions was the Recommended Songs feature at the bottom - it helped me to discove...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 wrapped. Approved apps

Hi! I was trying to see my 2017 wrapped (it continued saying "Unfortunately, we dont have enough data about how you listened this year.." and I use spotify everday..), when I accidentally removed it from the approved applications and now I am not abl...

• Hi! I was trying to see my 2017 wrapped (it continued saying  "Unfortunately, we dont have enough data about how you listened this year.." and I use spotify everday..), when I accidentally ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebookt text encoding issue

Firstly, thank you very much for adding custom playlist descriptions and art! Sharing my Spotify playlists is one of my favourite things and this is a great way to personalize them further. However, I noticed a small issue when I posted my playlist o...

• Music Fan
  • Firstly, thank you very much for adding custom playlist descriptions and art! Sharing my Spotify playlists is one of my favourite things and this is a great way to personalize them further. &nb...
  • thatsnotme
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bose Sound Touch 30 does not play certain songs

Since a few days I've a new Bose SoundTouch 30 and it's connected to Spotify (PC). But it is not possible to play certain songs. In these moments Spotify says (in German) something like "Playback is currently not possible" in the speaker overview whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few days I've a new Bose SoundTouch 30 and it's connected to Spotify (PC). But it is not possible to play certain songs. In these moments Spotify says (in German) something like "Playback is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Similar Artists

Hi!One way to improve content, help listeners and boost listening for up coming bands is to improve the information about similiar artists. I often find that new or small bands only have similiar artists based on location rather on the sound of their...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! One way to improve content, help listeners and boost listening for up coming bands is to improve the information about similiar artists.   I often find that new or small bands only h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

I have had Spotify Premium for around a year now, I have two Sonos Play 5s and 2 Play 1s, they have worked almost seamlessly with Spotify all that time until now. The Spotify app can see the Sonos speakers listed but refuse to connect to them, this i...

• Visitor
  • I have had Spotify Premium for around a year now, I have two Sonos Play 5s and 2 Play 1s, they have worked almost seamlessly with Spotify all that time until now. The Spotify app can see the Sonos sp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify background

Can you add the option to have the Spotify web player background on the desktop app

• Can you add the option to have the Spotify web player background on the desktop app
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song listed under wrong artist

Hello, I have noticed that there are two artists with the name Pretty Pretty. This does not surprise or bother me, however the songs and albums are listed under the wrong "Pretty Pretty" artist page. Not sure how to get that corrected? Thanks!

• Hello,    I have noticed that there are two artists with the name Pretty Pretty. This does not surprise or bother me, however the songs and albums are listed under the wrong "Pretty Prett...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I block alcohol ads from showing up?

I am a recovering addict and do not want to see alcohol related ads. Is there any way I can choose what ads I see or to at least get the alcohol related ones blocked please?

• I am a recovering addict and do not want to see alcohol related ads. Is there any way I can choose what ads I see or to at least get the alcohol related ones blocked please?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

Won't continue to another song

When I log into Spotify, it says that a certain song has been playing for over 1000 minutes. I can't pause it, skip the song, skip back in the song, or play any other music. I have logged out of the account, restarted my device, closed out of the tab...

Screenshot 2017-12-06 at 3.19.41 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • When I log into Spotify, it says that a certain song has been playing for over 1000 minutes. I can't pause it, skip the song, skip back in the song, or play any other music. I have logged out of the ...
  • renaweaf24
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home playing remix versions of songs

Hey I have found that Google home likes to play different versions of some songs that are requested. One example I request Human by Rag'n'Bone Man and rather than getting the normal version I get a 'Jim Eno Sessions' version instead. I do a search no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I have found that Google home likes to play different versions of some songs that are requested. One example I request Human by Rag'n'Bone Man and rather than getting the normal version I ge...
  • BrainLagged
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Give us the option to remove the videos on RapCaviar

I hate listening to the videos. They never work right, constantly freeze, and are straight up obnoxious. I pay money, every month, for a premium music service. I don't want videos in my music, if I want videos I'll go to YouTube. I want music, and th...

• I hate listening to the videos. They never work right, constantly freeze, and are straight up obnoxious. I pay money, every month, for a premium music service. I don't want videos in my music, if I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Ads interrupting (and preventing) playback

This just started this afternoon: when I start playing one of my playlists (the Western one, though it probably doesn't matter), it will get part of the way through a song, and then when the (banner) ad switches, it kills the music. I think this only...

• This just started this afternoon: when I start playing one of my playlists (the Western one, though it probably doesn't matter), it will get part of the way through a song, and then when the (banner)...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[PROBLEM] Can I upload a rock cover on Spotify?

Hello,as you can see from the title, can I upload a rock cover on spotify?What about the copyrights of the original artist? I searched on the internet but I cannot find anything about that. Thanks in advance for reply. Antonino.

• Hello, as you can see from the title, can I upload a rock cover on spotify? What about the copyrights of the original artist? I searched on the internet but I cannot find anything about that. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

clicking song link opens in web app instead of app on desktop

My friends and I really enjoy sending song links to each other. When I open the song link it opens in my Google Chrome web browser. It is really frustrating having to click play on my computer in the lower right. Is there anyway to click a song link ...

• My friends and I really enjoy sending song links to each other. When I open the song link it opens in my Google Chrome web browser. It is really frustrating having to click play on my computer in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes