Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't rearrange tracks in a playlist (drag and drop function not working)

I had previously had no problems moving tracks around my personal playlist, now when I click and drag on a track an error shows up in place of my cursor (circle with a line through it) as if the tracks are fixed. suggestions?

• I had previously had no problems moving tracks around my personal playlist, now when I click and drag on a track an error shows up in place of my cursor (circle with a line through it) as if the trac...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SAMSUNG TV - TIZEN OS

Hi, according to this article Tizen Spotify App was released, but i can't find it in US Hub Store. Could you please help me? Thanks Matt

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, according to this article Tizen Spotify App was released, but i can't find it in US Hub Store. Could you please help me?    Thanks   Matt
  • rcred09
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect password protection?

I have a lovely setup with a Denon AV receiver, which has Spotify Connect, with which I can effortlessly to the tunes I want. However, a few days ago my roommate, who also has Spotify premium, figured out she can also use my Spotify connect, which re...

• I have a lovely setup with a Denon AV receiver, which has Spotify Connect, with which I can effortlessly to the tunes I want. However, a few days ago my roommate, who also has Spotify premium, figure...
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

ANNOIED AS **bleep**! PLEASE HELP! IVE TRIED EVERYTHING!

Okay so I went to play spotify from my JBL Bluetooth speaker, as I always do, when not even five seconds after the first song began to play it sounded as if it had skipped. I thought nothing of it at first. But then when it continued to skip about ev...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so I went to play spotify from my JBL Bluetooth speaker, as I always do, when not even five seconds after the first song began to play it sounded as if it had skipped. I thought nothing of it at...
  • Khloiedelizabet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MUSIC HELP! How do I create an artist page instead of listening profile

Hey Im an artist new to spotify and stressing over how to create a artist page. I thought I was creating one already but turned out to be a regular listening profile. I read you need 250 followers to be verified but how can I create my artist page fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Im an artist new to spotify and stressing over how to create a artist page. I thought I was creating one already but turned out to be a regular listening profile. I read you need 250 followers to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification Problem

I share tracks, playlists and albums by messaging my friends through Spotify however, they don't get notifications so it takes very long time for them to see my messages. Creating a better notification system might increase the sharing inside the app...

• I share tracks, playlists and albums by messaging my friends through Spotify however, they don't get notifications so it takes very long time for them to see my messages. Creating a better notificati...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

synchronisation

Hi all happy new year from france.I have problem with spotify, i can not update my titles, he stays stand bye, please updates thanks !W10 950xl insider slow.Kind regards

• Hi all happy new year from france. I have problem with spotify, i can not update my titles, he stays stand bye, please updates thanks ! W10 950xl insider slow. Kind regards
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App becomes unresponsive - Windows 10 mobile

After playing roughly 5 to 10 songs the app stops playing via Bluetooth A2DP - cannot change tracks or resume (using Bluetooth controls). Not sure if this happens with loudspeaker or headphones. This happens with several different Bluetooth devices. ...

• Regular
  • After playing roughly 5 to 10 songs the app stops playing via Bluetooth A2DP - cannot change tracks or resume (using Bluetooth controls). Not sure if this happens with loudspeaker or headphones. This...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with playlists

When i start one of my playlists, its playing a song that is on the playlist (of course), but when the next song starts, its suddenly a song from another playlist? Why is it doing this and how can i fix it?Thank you ;)))

• Casual Listener
  • When i start one of my playlists, its playing a song that is on the playlist (of course), but when the next song starts, its suddenly a song from another playlist? Why is it doing this and how can i ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mystery "New Releases" playlist

I've got a weird problem I haven't been able to figure out at all. It's affecting all my Spotify platforms, including desktop and my phone. (I'm posting in this desktop forum because the desktop is where I first noticed it.)There's a "New Releases" p...

• I've got a weird problem I haven't been able to figure out at all. It's affecting all my Spotify platforms, including desktop and my phone. (I'm posting in this desktop forum because the desktop is w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs removed from playlists

I just noticed that all songs added to playlists between 2016-05-11 to 2017-01-01 are gone. I have no way of knowing which ones or to restore them, all songs during that time-window are simply gone from all playlists. They are still present on my and...

• Casual Listener
  • I just noticed that all songs added to playlists between 2016-05-11 to 2017-01-01 are gone. I have no way of knowing which ones or to restore them, all songs during that time-window are simply gone f...
  • b1t
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

JBL Pulse 2 / Harman Kardon Aura Studio

Hi,Im thinking about buying the JBL Pulse 2 or the HK Aura Studio, but im wondering if I can stream spotify (bluetooth or wifi?) with my smarthphone to those speakers. Does anybody know if this is possible?Thanks in advance!

• Hi, Im thinking about buying the JBL Pulse 2 or the HK Aura Studio, but im wondering if I can stream spotify (bluetooth or wifi?) with my smarthphone to those speakers. Does anybody know if this i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer - Cant remove from starred list

HelloI want to remove songs from my starred list but the button freezes. I use Chrome.I cant do this in the desktop or mobile software because that list is not reachable from them. Thanks!

• Hello I want to remove songs from my starred list but the button freezes. I use Chrome. I cant do this in the desktop or mobile software because that list is not reachable from them.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Improve Roku's app NowTv box

Hello, I'm using italian version of NowTv box and i use Spotify supported. But....The app is not friendly user: The scrolling with ONE touch, slide over menu like a oiled surface, and it begin like a shooting game to enter were I want to select... Se...

• Hello, I'm using italian version of NowTv box and i use Spotify supported. But....The app is not friendly user: The scrolling with ONE touch, slide over menu like a oiled surface, and it begin like a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

It always skips when i play in my ford focus 2013

Hi! Whenever i play my spotify in my ford focus it skips at the 2 second of song. What will i do about it? My ford focus doesnt have aux but the usb connector. anyone pls answer me

• Hi! Whenever i play my spotify in my ford focus it skips at the 2 second of song. What will i do about it? My ford focus doesnt have aux but the usb connector. 😞 anyone pls answer me
  • caho
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect problem - JBL L16

Hello, I got problem with spotify connect on JBL L16. Everything went ok till today. Now I cannot connect to spotify connect from any device (macbook, PC, iphone). Sometimes it connected but only for while. It even play song for only one second and t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I got problem with spotify connect on JBL L16. Everything went ok till today. Now I cannot connect to spotify connect from any device (macbook, PC, iphone). Sometimes it connected but...
  • Guilimote
  • Music Fan
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

No download / offline option on Windows 10 mobile

HiNot used my spotify account for a while but decided to go back to it recently and opted for premium membership. However I am using a Microsoft Windows Phone with 10 mobile and I cannot see or figure out anyway of downloading / listening off line th...

• Hi Not used my spotify account for a while but decided to go back to it recently and opted for premium membership. However I am using a Microsoft Windows Phone with 10 mobile and I cannot see or fig...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

ad music cannot be stopped

hi, the music ads were really annoying. now they cannot be stopped...please do something. the control buttons disappear immediately as the music starts

• Casual Listener
  • hi, the music ads were really annoying. now they cannot be stopped...please do something. the control buttons disappear  immediately as the music starts    
  • ashdhsfjh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

DAC marantz NA11-S1 not in device list

Hello, I would like to listen to the music directly into my Marantz NA11-S1 DAC using the Spotify app on my android tablet but the DAC is not showing-up into the device list in the app.I mean, I have the DAC connected to Spotify, it has this option, ...

• Hello,   I would like to listen to the music directly into my Marantz NA11-S1 DAC using the Spotify app on my android tablet but the DAC is not showing-up into the device list in the app. I m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! onkyo tx-nr525 cannot login...

Hi, I just bought an Onkyo TX-NR525 receiver, and have it setup on my network. But when I try to connect to spotify, then I get the following message: "Login Error. Please Check your account information. For help with your password visit spotify.com"...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just bought an Onkyo TX-NR525 receiver, and have it setup on my network. But when I try to connect to spotify, then I get the following message:   "Login Error. Please Che...
  • boze44
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod