Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Other] Improve Samsung TV 2014 spotify app and Nvidia Shield TV spotify app

Work on and improve these apps for better user experience and functionality.Make them more similar to the desktop version.

• Visitor
  • Work on and improve these apps for better user experience and  functionality. Make them more similar to the desktop version.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Help and Community while detailing how things actually work.

This is a general critique of the awfulness of Spotify Help and Community online resources. Search results go back years and are typically irrelevant to a search query that always relates to a current version of Spotify.Very few questions have answer...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a general critique of the awfulness of Spotify Help and Community online resources.   Search results go back years and are typically irrelevant to a search query that always relates t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Interface too dark

Hello, New interface open with DRM During playing in full screen on a 1080p 40', cd cover are too dark. See screen shot

• Visitor
  • Hello,   New interface open with DRM   During playing in full screen on a 1080p 40', cd cover are too dark.   See screen shot
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Text too clear

Hello, I send a screen shot, you will understand. it's near impossible to read because of the writing clarity. this is the new interface with DRM open.spotify.com i use your services on an other desktop with old one, play.spotify.com I use my compute...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I send a screen shot, you will understand. it's near impossible to read because of the writing clarity.   this is the new interface with DRM open.spotify.com   i use you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV - impossible to login when Facebook's 2FA is on

How to reproduce issue:- setup two factor authentication on your Facebook account ( https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=two_fac_auth )- try to login to Spotify on Samsung Smart TV (I checked mine that I bought in 2014)Expected result:-...

• How to reproduce issue: - setup two factor authentication on your Facebook account ( https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&section=two_fac_auth ) - try to login to Spotify on Samsung S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear Modes

Hi,honestly i think misunderstood, what the App on Samsung Gear (S2 & S3) really provides.Since, at least during installation, it is necessary to have the Spotify App installed on the connected Smartphone, i thought the Gear App is more or less just ...

• Hi, honestly i think misunderstood, what the App on Samsung Gear (S2 & S3) really provides. Since, at least during installation, it is necessary to have the Spotify App installed on the connect...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Option to Remove Trojan ads

There really needs to be a way to filter or remove these horrid Trojan ads. I get it. It's close to Valentine's Day and our culture encourages sexual activity to everybody but PLEASE can I not have that come on as I am listening to my music in public...

• ...hat come on as I am listening to my music in public!?!?! Other people have expressed this exact same problem years ago.   Before you redirect to me to other links and discussions, tell me to g...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Issue with Spotify Connect on Denon AVR-1200W

Hi all, I have an issue with Spotify Connect on my Denon AVR-1200W, which is different than other issues I read in the community, so asking in a different post. My Spotify Connect is working sometimes yes and sometimes no:/Sometimes the Spotify Icon ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have an issue with Spotify Connect on my Denon AVR-1200W, which is different than other issues I read in the community, so asking in a different post.   My Spotify Connect i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Goodbye Spotify

I stayed with spotify through messed up UX. I stayed with spotify despite missing a lot of music. At some point Spotify started to randomly stop after some song until you manually switch to it's tab. I even used horrible desktop app, until it started...

• I stayed with spotify through messed up UX. I stayed with spotify despite missing a lot of music. At some point Spotify started to randomly stop after some song until you manually switch to it's tab....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is supporting openly Fascist/extrem Right Wing Artists - are you serious?

Hello, https://play.spotify.com/artist/65GlB8YvozKT1NdwqcGcUm?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open Really?Is this going to be a common theme?Having Swastikas on your servers and helping those extremists to get their message accross?I...

• Hello,   https://play.spotify.com/artist/65GlB8YvozKT1NdwqcGcUm?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open   Really? Is this going to be a common theme? Having Swas...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • a
    Anti-Antifa
    Burzum
    Fascists
    giving
    Nazi
    not
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist radio

I pay £9.99 a month to hear song I actually want to hear, please get rid of playlist radio or have an option to turn it off!

• I pay £9.99 a month to hear song I actually want to hear, please get rid of playlist radio or have an option to turn it off!
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot cast to chromecast audio group

Hi, Im having a problem where i can only cast to seperate chromecast enabled devices (one chromecast audio, and a sony soundbar that has chromecast audio enabled), but not to a group. I added both of them to a group, and can succesfully use it with T...

• Hi,   Im having a problem where i can only cast to seperate chromecast enabled devices (one chromecast audio, and a sony soundbar that has chromecast audio enabled), but not to a group. I adde...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No way to sort or change order of songs in Playlist on Chrome or Firefox

Hi, I'm using play.spotify.com and I can't figure out how to change the order of the songs in my playlist. I searched the forum and saw a similar post with a solution where someone said you have to disable Sorting by any colum before the player allow...

• Hi,   I'm using play.spotify.com and I can't figure out how to change the order of the songs in my playlist. I searched the forum and saw a similar post with a solution where someone said you ...
  • Jiansarys
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Replace music with higher quality sound.

Back in the day, I ripped my CD's, several thousand, to 128 mp3. Is there a way to replaced, at a higher quality, by using Amazon or Spotify. Or is there a program out there that can replace my, personally owned CD's, at a higher quality. I guess I'm...

• Regular
  • Back in the day, I ripped my CD's, several thousand, to 128 mp3. Is there a way to replaced, at a higher quality, by using Amazon or Spotify. Or is there a program out there that can replace my, pers...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Music] FASTER SPOTIFY?

When u are listen music and change de windom for other APP, one most of times when u return to Spotify, will starte again with main logo. Take a lot of time and sometimes are very boring. I Thing when are u using the APP and change for another, when ...

• When u are listen music and change de windom for other APP, one most of times when u return to Spotify, will starte again with main logo. Take a lot of time and sometimes are very boring.  &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio not appearing in web player

Tried to play spotify from the web player (since I can't get the desktop app to work, but that's another post) and there is no "radio" button anymore... I can see playlists, and search artists etc. but there is no "play radio" option on the artists e...

• Music Fan
  • Tried to play spotify from the web player (since I can't get the desktop app to work, but that's another post) and there is no "radio" button anymore... I can see playlists, and search artists etc. b...
  • badmoon692004
  • Music Fan
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect Devices Not Listed in Offline Devices

I am attempting to remove my sister's Amazon Tap from my Spotify account, but to no avail. It's NEVER listed as an offline device nor am I able to disconnect it from my account settings in the browser or the desktop application. This seems like a com...

• Casual Listener
  • I am attempting to remove my sister's Amazon Tap from my Spotify account, but to no avail.  It's NEVER listed as an offline device nor am I able to disconnect it from my account settings in the ...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connect + NAS + chromecast W/OUT desktop

hi all! i'm a n00b to spotify, but having trouble finding out if i can set up my house the way i'm hoping. my plan is::: a few sets of powered speakers, each with a chromecast audio connected:: an apple time capsule (network drive) with a folder of m...

• Regular
  • hi all! i'm a n00b to spotify, but having trouble finding out if i can set up my house the way i'm hoping. my plan is: :: a few sets of powered speakers, each with a chromecast audio connected :: a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] error code 126

tried a clean reinstall and it didnt work, insanely frustrating. Telling me my firewall is blocking Spotify but it isnt. Please help i want my music back I tried sulutions posted on other topics but they didnt work, heres the links: https://community...

• tried a clean reinstall and it didnt work, insanely frustrating. Telling me my firewall is blocking Spotify but it isnt. Please help i want my music back 😞  I tried sulutions posted on other t...
  • lulunyl
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes