Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find album on Desktop application but CAN on web player

I had been looking for the Tragically Hip's - Phantom Power album on Spotify's Windows Desktop application. No luck. So I searched google and sure enough it popped up on Spotify's Web player?! Why would I be able to listen to it through the web playe...

• Casual Listener
  • I had been looking for the Tragically Hip's - Phantom Power album on Spotify's Windows Desktop application.  No luck.  So I searched google and sure enough it popped up on Spotify's Web pla...
  • forrestpengra
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many Ads

I get the idea that with having the "free" version, we have to listen to ads. I get it. That's how you keep your program basically free. However when I first listened to it, I had about an ad every 6-8 songs(would prefer every 8 songs, exact). Now I ...

• I get the idea that with having the "free" version, we have to listen to ads. I get it. That's how you keep your program basically free. However when I first listened to it, I had about an ad every 6...
  • SSTJ
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Why your business won't last if this continues...

Be the low cost provider. Its Spotify v. Apple. Apple is going to get exclusive rights to music no matter what you do. Publicizing that you will diminish promotion for previously Apple exclusive music is so stupid. Your business is reliant on artists...

• Be the low cost provider.  Its Spotify v. Apple.  Apple is going to get exclusive rights to music no matter what you do.  Publicizing that you will diminish promotion for previously&n...
  • SSTJ
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify devices dont show up

like ps4 with spotify or phone. pc also. does not seeing each other when their all open and on.

• like ps4 with spotify or phone. pc also. does not seeing each other when their all open and on.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected to wrong Facebook account, can't change it

I've been having this problem with Spotify for close to a month now. I made my account awhile ago, and connected it to my Facebook account a little while after, that account has since been deleted and Spotify removed from that it beforehand, but show...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem with Spotify for close to a month now. I made my account awhile ago, and connected it to my Facebook account a little while after, that account has since been deleted an...
  • gazonk
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook links

Could you make it harder to play a song in the desktop app for songs shared on Facebook? I have no need what so ever for playing a sample of a song. Make the play-button the sample, and the rest of the image a link to open.spotify.com!

• Music Fan
  • Could you make it harder to play a song in the desktop app for songs shared on Facebook? I have no need what so ever for playing a sample of a song. Make the play-button the sample, and the rest of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

play.spotify.com links open in web, no solution found

This is SO retarded. Why do you only offer to bypass the web player for open.spotify.com links and not play.spotify.com? Why on earth would I prefer the web player to the desktop client if I have it open? Get your **bleep** toghether Spotify.

• Music Fan
  • This is SO retarded. Why do you only offer to bypass the web player for open.spotify.com links and not play.spotify.com? Why on earth would I prefer the web player to the desktop client if I have it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs in the playlist "The essential Michael Jackson"

Hello, I'm listening the Playlist "The essential Michael Jackson" and the first 6 songs are missing. The message "sPlaybackError" appear on my screen (Iphone 6). If you can do something about that and restore them, it will be great. Thank you. Regard...

• Hello,   I'm listening the Playlist "The essential Michael Jackson" and the first 6 songs are missing. The message "sPlaybackError" appear on my screen (Iphone 6).   If you can do somet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi firewall configuration (enterprise network) for chromecast

Hi, in my company, we used chromecast to share desktop screen, but we would like also to stream some music sometimes We do see the chromecast with our iOS/Android app, we use Premium account for this, but when spotify is launching on the tv to start ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   in my company, we used chromecast to share desktop screen, but we would like also to stream some music sometimes 😉 We do see the chromecast with our iOS/Android app, we use Premium acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android auto issue

I connect my gs6 edge and everything but spotify works correctly, the music plays on the phone not on the car speakers.

• I connect my gs6 edge and everything but spotify works correctly, the music plays on the phone not on the car speakers.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Instructions on adding a device to my account

I think it would be a novel idea that the system, when asked: "How do I add another device to my account" actually lead you to instructions on how to do so. I have been all over this help board and am getting no help at all. If it continues I will de...

• I think it would be a novel idea that the system, when asked: "How do I add another device to my account" actually lead you to instructions on how to do so. I have been all over this help board and a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to get a refund on a payment?

I was charged twice in one month: once on 8/18 and then once on 8/28 and was wondering if I could get a refund on one. That'd be appreciated.

• I was charged twice in one month: once on 8/18 and then once on 8/28 and was wondering if I could get a refund on one. That'd be appreciated.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! mp3 and zune

There Is an option for android and ipod... Is there any way to make it compatible with zune, and other mp3 players? I would like to get spotify premium but I don't have either of those...

• There Is an option for android and ipod... Is there any way to make it compatible with zune, and other mp3 players? I would like to get spotify premium but I don't have either of those...
  • Bayronquant34
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Search button

I am using web player and the search button does not work. When you click on it nothing happens. Is there something wrong with it that is being addressed?

• I am using web player and the search button does not work. When you click on it nothing happens. Is there something wrong with it that is being addressed?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files wont download to listen offline

Hey, i just included some songs into the local files, and i made a playlist with them, but i cant get to download them to listen offline, it says "waiting" next to the download button.

• Hey, i just included some songs into the local files, and i made a playlist with them, but i cant get to download them to listen offline, it says "waiting" next to the download button.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Radio] please allow option to change opening radio station

me and my fiance share a pc and i've been logged into my spotify on his pc for over a year. also he's long since deleted his spotify account entirely. spotify radio continues to autoplay the same **bleep**ing bull**bleep** when opened and it's always...

• me and my fiance share a pc and i've been logged into my spotify on his pc for over a year. also he's long since deleted his spotify account entirely. spotify radio continues to autoplay the same **b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku Channel Updated? Any details?

I launched the Roku Spotify channel yesterday and saw a new "big logo" splash screen and a new horizontal top logo bar across the top of the interface. Does anyone know if anything actually useful was included? Maybe, just maybe, a fix for playback f...

• Gig Goer
  • I launched the Roku Spotify channel yesterday and saw a new "big logo" splash screen and a new horizontal top logo bar across the top of the interface.   Does anyone know if anything actually ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify play counts when streamed via Sonos

I'm using Spotify on Sonos, and it seems that tracks played via Sonos are not recorded in the Spotify history, hence they don't influence your top tracks and your personal recommendations - at least this ist what it says on the Sonos forum. So is the...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Spotify on Sonos, and it seems that tracks played via Sonos are not recorded in the Spotify history, hence they don't influence your top tracks and your personal recommendations - at l...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Particular song won't play for me

I have been unable to play the song 'Spheres of Madness' by Decapitated.It just says "Song unavailable. If you have the file on your computer, you can import it". I had a friend try and play this song on his account and he was able to play it. Why ca...

• Regular
  • I have been unable to play the song 'Spheres of Madness' by Decapitated. It just says "Song unavailable. If you have the file on your computer, you can import it". I had a friend try and p...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adverts - what's the point if they don't work?

I switched from Premium to Basic because I like the adverts - they often recommend music and good products. Here is the problem - everytime an advertisement comes on, and I want to know more - even though I click on the box, the track, the artist, th...

• Casual Listener
  • I switched from Premium to Basic because I like the adverts - they often recommend music and good products.   Here is the problem - everytime an advertisement comes on, and I want to know more...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes