Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• giantrip
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

One or two tracks within the same album without 320k quality

Would you mind to double check your Music import process? It is totally not acceptable for a 2016 album to have such kind of the things happened!

• Music Fan
  • Would you mind to double check your Music import process? It is totally not acceptable for a 2016 album to have such kind of the things happened!    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card refund

I sent someone a years premium subscription as a spotify gift card but he already has it built in as part of his phone providers partner plan. The gift card hasnt been redeemed so how do I go about getting it cancelled and refunded?

• Casual Listener
  • I sent someone a years premium subscription as a spotify gift card but he already has it built in as part of his phone providers partner plan. The gift card hasnt been redeemed so how do I go about g...
  • mikeyoungstudio
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any music after getting premium

Hi,i just got spotify premium and now when i try to play a song, it just says that it isnt available right now and moves on to the next one, and the next one and so on. tested spotify radio, all my playlists and random albums, nothing works. Has this...

• Hi,i just got spotify premium and now when i try to play a song, it just says that it isnt available right now and moves on to the next one, and the next one and so on. tested spotify radio, all my p...
  • CCara22
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

volume bar not working

The volume bar on Spotify is all the way to right, but if I try to move it, it doesn't work. How do I fix this?

• The volume bar on Spotify is all the way to right, but if I try to move it, it doesn't work. How do I fix this? 
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Automobile Integration] Better functionality ideas

I love Spotify! I'm a DJ by night, and have a desk job by day, which means I use Spotify rigorously for music discovery on my 45 mile commute to and from the office. I have a theory that I'm probably in the 99% percentile for largest number of differ...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify! I'm a DJ by night, and have a desk job by day, which means I use Spotify rigorously for music discovery on my 45 mile commute to and from the office. I have a theory that I'm pro...
  • mroctopus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Pioneer XW series Not stream to Spotify connect anymore

Hi Folks I have two Pioneer XW series and premium account on Spotify...I was happy using spotify for music streaming to my pioneer A4s Since last week. I can't connect to both of them, no matter how they are connected to the network..I still can see ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Folks  I have two Pioneer XW series and premium account on Spotify...I was happy using spotify for music streaming to my pioneer A4s  Since last week. I can't connect to both...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are the L:yrics???

I am using desktop app 1.0.29.92.g67727800 on Windows- I am a premium customer and half the reaon I am is the lyrics feature. Today I see a message that lyrics are no longer avaulable. I'm certain this is a money issue between spotify and soundhound ...

• Music Fan
  • I am using desktop app 1.0.29.92.g67727800 on Windows- I am a premium customer and half the reaon I am is the lyrics feature. Today I see a message that lyrics are no longer avaulable. I'm certain th...
  • Spotifi
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 27 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 27 likes

Web player always opens same song

When I open my web browser and navigate to play.spotify.com, it's always the same song that shows to the right, and "repeat" is always enabled (even though I turn it off every time I open Spotify). How can I change/remove the song that shows? Oddly e...

• When I open my web browser and navigate to play.spotify.com, it's always the same song that shows to the right, and "repeat" is always enabled (even though I turn it off every time I open Spotify). H...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Web Player][Other] Spotify web player

The web player hasn't been able to connect all day. I cant play anything off my laptop. Help???

• Casual Listener
  • The web player hasn't been able to connect all day. I cant play anything off my laptop. Help???
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hard rock band VAIN

Classic hard rock band VAIN shares the same name with a rapper (?) and it would be much appreciated if you could seperate these two different artists. VAIN is a pretty big band in the hard rock / Heavy metal genre and deserves correct information and...

• Casual Listener
  • Classic hard rock band VAIN shares the same name with a rapper (?) and it would be much appreciated if you could seperate these two different artists. VAIN is a pretty big band in the hard rock / Hea...
  • MrVain72
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio Bug

The Spotify app (on both an Android and iOS device) is not "seeing" a new Google Cast device that I have connected to my network. (The Spotify app continues to recognize and work with an "older" Chromecast device.). Other music/news apps can see the ...

• The Spotify app (on both an Android and iOS device) is not "seeing" a new Google Cast device that I have connected to my network.  (The Spotify app continues to recognize and work with an "older...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips smart-TV

Hi, I have problem with Spotify on my Philips Smart TV. Spotify stops evey now and then, normally Spotify plays through one song and then stops, but some times two songs and even three songs plays before spotify pause. I have a premium account. I run...

• Hi,   I have problem with Spotify on my Philips Smart TV.   Spotify stops evey now and then, normally Spotify plays through one song and then stops, but some times two songs an...
  • MeLCORE
  • Casual Listener
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Philips
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes

Web Player hangs when hit play button of empty playlist (with unavailable songs on it)

I'm experiencing a hang on the whole web application when i hit the play button of a playlist full of unavailable songs. It's with my pantha du prince playlist, wich have unavailable songs on it (greyed out)... Maybe the function that starts playing ...

• I'm experiencing a hang on the whole web application when i hit the play button of a playlist full of unavailable songs.  It's with my pantha du prince playlist, wich have unavailable song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to save music to my SD card on windows phone.

I currently have a temporary loan phone. Its a Windows phone that is running Windows Phone 8.1 OS. While Im going to be using this phone, I want to be able to save my spotify music to my SD card in the phone. However, there seems to be no option for ...

• I currently have a temporary loan phone. Its a Windows phone that is running Windows Phone 8.1 OS. While Im going to be using this phone, I want to be able to save my spotify music to my SD card in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vizio TV App - Beginning of song skips

Kind of at a loss here. When using the Vizio TV app for the M-Series, the first 2 seconds of every song "skips", causing an abrupt start to every new track. It sounds atrocious and makes playlists unlistenable. Any insight would be appreciated. Anyon...

• Casual Listener
  • Kind of at a loss here.  When using the Vizio TV app for the M-Series, the first 2 seconds of every song "skips", causing an abrupt start to every new track.  It sounds atroc...
  • tlav
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song plays on web app, but not desktop or android apps.

The first time I played the song Professor Daytime - Rise Up, it played five seconds then went silent. Now whenever I try to play it the scrub bar doesn't do anything on both my desktop or android phone. The song plays fine on the web app and all oth...

• Casual Listener
  • The first time I played the song Professor Daytime - Rise Up, it played five seconds then went silent.  Now whenever I try to play it the scrub bar doesn't do anything on both my desktop or andr...
  • ceph88
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

help using family

Hi my husband has just invited me to use spotify but I cant seem to log in? please help

• Hi my husband has just invited me to use spotify but I cant seem to log in? please help
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Todas as plataformas][Other] Smart Tv 3D Lg Led 42 42Lf6400

Olá Spotify, Tenho uma inteligente Tv 3D Lg Led 42 42Lf6400 e NÃO Encontro o app de Vozes Para Ser instalado na MESMA. Gostaria de me tornar prémio, JA Que Minha Esposa rápido Gosta Muito de USAR o Spotify Diariamente, porem quero Instalar tv em Minh...

• Olá Spotify, Tenho uma inteligente Tv 3D Lg Led 42 42Lf6400 e NÃO Encontro o app de Vozes Para Ser instalado na MESMA. Gostaria de me tornar prémio, JA Que Minha Esposa rápido Gosta Muito de USAR o S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Todas as plataformas
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Independent company

Dear managment, promise to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER sell to Facebook!!They cannot own EVERYTHING!Believe million and million users are willing to pay extra for that. So, please, please, please, never, never ever let Facebook swollow a fine company as...

•   Dear managment, promise to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER sell to Facebook!! They cannot own EVERYTHING! Believe million and million users are willing to pay extra for that.   So, please, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

chromebook

Hi my name is Rasmus and i got a problem i have a chromebook and a usb memory.Can't i download spotify on the usb memory then play form it because i can't go offline mode on the web. Please help me//// sorry for my bad english

• Hi my name is Rasmus and i got a problem i have a chromebook and a usb memory. Can't i download spotify on the usb memory then play form it because i can't go offline mode on the web. Please help me...
  • O5try
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes