Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• giantrip
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

LG TV - Distorted sound

PlanFreeCountryPortugal DeviceLG TV 43UK6200PLAOperating SystemWebOS 04.10.45 My Question or IssueI experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (optical) outuput through a receiver, no matter the volume.This is only noticeable on the S...

• Plan Free Country Portugal   Device LG TV 43UK6200PLA Operating System WebOS 04.10.45   My Question or Issue I experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (op...
  • Perry9
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded playlist will not allow me to switch songs on my apple watch

As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist in my apple watch, I am unable to further switch a...

• Casual Listener
  • As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist...
  • PurpleFan
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution song missing

vindavlarljod by Wardruna is missing. It has been available for years, and now suddenly disappeared. Any idea why?

• Visitor
  • vindavlarljod by Wardruna is missing. It has been available for years, and now suddenly disappeared. Any idea why?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Import podcasts from Google App

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel Pro 6Operating SystemAndroid 14 Question:Is it possible to import an OPML file to Spotify? Google is shutting down it's podcast player and this is the only way you can export your podcasts, other than transferr...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Google Pixel Pro 6 Operating System Android 14   Question: Is it possible to import an OPML file to Spotify? Google is shutting down it's podcast player...
  • Jurgen6
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked User’s Private Playlist on my recently played

So my ex and I broke up, I used to be on her Spotify family account but was removed. I blocked her on Spotify as well but today in my recently played tab was one of her private playlists. I was able to click on it and see all of the songs on the play...

• Visitor
  • So my ex and I broke up, I used to be on her Spotify family account but was removed. I blocked her on Spotify as well but today in my recently played tab was one of her private playlists. I was able ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks Listening Time - Rewinding

Does rewinding and re-listening to portions of an audiobook add time to the monthly allotted listening time?I.e. A book is 8 hours, but I rewound parts and ended up listening to portions a second time that totalled 30 minutes. Is the total listening ...

• Does rewinding and re-listening to portions of an audiobook add time to the monthly allotted listening time? I.e. A book is 8 hours, but I rewound parts and ended up listening to portions a second t...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A playlist not in my library keeps showing on the home page

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceMacbook, iphone 14 pro maxOperating SystemiOS17, MacOS Ventura My Question or IssueOn both my phone and my laptop a playlist that I do NOT have added to my library is the first thing I see when I open the app. How do I get ri...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Macbook, iphone 14 pro max Operating System iOS17, MacOS Ventura   My Question or Issue On both my phone and my laptop a playlist that I do NOT have ...
  • Redbeastsam
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs I have played are now greyed out

I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also found that the same tracks are greyed out on every oth...

• Casual Listener
  • I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also fou...
  • doreens
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find podcasts in the app

PlanPremiumCountryUgandaDeviceSamsung A53Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueFor a few months now, I have not been able to find podcasts in the Spotify app both on my phone and Windows laptop. It isn't in the list of categories under "Br...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Uganda Device Samsung A53 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue For a few months now, I have not been able to find podcasts in the Spotify app ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify no longer shows my BluOs player

PremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone SE, Dell laptopOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10My Question or IssueSpotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my BluOs device since yesterday. I have not made any changes to software or settings myse...

• Casual Listener
  •     Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone SE, Dell laptop Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or Issue Spotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my Blu...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New collab release doesn't show on both artist profiles

Hello everyone, As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that is only showing up on one of both artist's profiles. I've s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that...
  • LockyFarrell
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PSN account not linking to my spotify account

My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I tried to link the accounts on my computer but I kee...

• My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I ...
  • PinkPickle
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop radio from always repeating the same songs in the same order ???

New spotify user here. Why is radio repeating songs so often by default, and is there a way to make it not repeat the same dozen or so songs over and over and over? Even if this can be fixed by a change in settings, I'm shocked the default behavior i...

• Regular
  • New spotify user here.  Why is radio repeating songs so often by default, and is there a way to make it not repeat the same dozen or so songs over and over and over?   Even if this can be...
  • ColeMcNeil17
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 33 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop the screensaver from covering the song and artist on my LG TV

Spotify app came on the LG TV. When I play music, the screensaver covers the name of the song and artist. How do I stop the screensaver from coming up?

• Visitor
  • Spotify app came on the LG TV. When I play music, the screensaver covers the name of the song and artist. How do I stop the screensaver from coming up?
  • Susan_GP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug-Report: Spotify App in Volvo Sensus

Hello,I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App": 1) The "Like" function does no longer work: When the song plays, you can s...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App":   1) The "Like...
  • Novy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes