Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Hi

My friend is in Spotify with Facebook. He has prerium user. He can't remember his password to Facebook. How he can terminate premiun contract?

• My friend is in Spotify with Facebook. He has prerium user. He can't remember his password to Facebook. How he can terminate premiun contract?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen local files in Windows Phone

Hello! I started using Spotify Premium and i realiced that I can't listen my music (which is in my computer). When I tried to sync I receive this message and i can't even see my files in the phone.

wp_ss_20160104_0005.png
  • Hello! I started using Spotify Premium and i realiced that I can't listen my music (which is in my computer). When I tried to sync I receive this message and i can't even see my files in the phone. ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working well on PS4

Hello Spotify isn't working really well on my PlayStation 4. It doesn't play songs instantly, instead I've got to press multiple times on X to start them, not only 3-4 times, more than over 20 times. Once it starts, it goes well through the playlist,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Spotify isn't working really well on my PlayStation 4. It doesn't play songs instantly, instead I've got to press multiple times on X to start them, not only 3-4 times, more than over ...
  • Sacramentum
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative Playlist Visible

Hi,How can I turn my collaborative playlist visible on my perfil?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, How can I turn my collaborative playlist visible on my perfil?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to download ABR-Album

Hello Spotify Community, first of all I want to say sorry if this is the wrong Section for my posting.I am wondering why I can't download a specific Album( "Leveler" by August Burns Red) on Spotify, neither on PC nor on my mobile.It used to be availa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community,   first of all I want to say sorry if this is the wrong Section for my posting. I am wondering why I can't download a specific Album( "Leveler" by August Burns Red) o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

symbian touch spotify app cannot connecting to internet help!?

I have a nokia E7 that uses the spotify symbian touch. It was working like a week ago. However, the app now has trouble connecting to the internet or 4G network. It connects for a split second and then immediately returns offline. I tried reinstallin...

• Regular
  • I have a nokia E7 that uses the spotify symbian touch. It was working like a week ago. However, the app now has trouble connecting to the internet or 4G network. It connects for a split second and th...
  • gogo_ogn
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi guys. How many Chromecast Audio can I control at same time?

I wanna make multiroom system and wanna control3~4 of CCaudios at same time when I use spotify app. Is it possible? or only one CCaudio can control? If possible, How many Chromecast can I control at same time? Thank you.

• I wanna make multiroom system and wanna control 3~4 of CCaudios at same time when I use spotify app. Is it possible? or only one CCaudio can control? If possible, How many Chromecast can I control a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player crashes when attempting to play album on repeat with no available songs

To reproduce:1. Have a saved album.2. Remove the album from the spotify service.3. Go to your list of saved albums.4. Set the "repeat" settings to "loop enabled".5. Attempt to play the album.6. Watch the web player become unresponsive and then show a...

• Casual Listener
  • To reproduce: 1. Have a saved album. 2. Remove the album from the spotify service. 3. Go to your list of saved albums. 4. Set the "repeat" settings to "loop enabled". 5. Attempt to play the albu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted starred music

Managed to accidentally delete my Starred Music playlist on mobile/tablet -- I use the web player on my laptop and the playlist is still on there and functioning. Any help?

• Managed to accidentally delete my Starred Music playlist on mobile/tablet -- I use the web player on my laptop and the playlist is still on there and functioning. Any help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Takes forever to load

Using Samsung Galaxy S4 and takes forever to load and get error messages when try to use radio.Read another post and one recommended solution was to update Adobe Flash player but it's not supported on my mobile. Could that be causing problem?

• Using Samsung Galaxy S4 and takes forever to load and get error messages when try to use radio. Read another post and one recommended solution was to update Adobe Flash player but it's not supported...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't follow friends

Hi, I'm a premium user from Brazil. I use the app through my Iphone. My Spotify works almost fine, except for one thing: I can't follow my friends. I've tried to disconect, reinstall and the problem stays the same. My account is linked to facebook. I...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm a premium user from Brazil. I use the app through my Iphone. My Spotify works almost fine, except for one thing: I can't follow my friends. I've tried to disconect, reinstall and the problem ...
  • Alban127
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment issues

I will start off by saying I am a student. I am working towards my GCSE's. With this in mind, I tried to get myself a subscription to Spotify with a student discount. I entered my card details and then it immediately charged me £4.99 - the monthly fe...

• I will start off by saying I am a student. I am working towards my GCSE's. With this in mind, I tried to get myself a subscription to Spotify with a student discount. I entered my card details and th...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove a Playstaion3 link?

I just recently got a new PS4 replacing my PS3. Apparently there was a link connecting my Spotify only to the PS3. I need to know is there a way to remove that link, heres the thing I no longer have that PS3...

• Casual Listener
  • I just recently got a new PS4 replacing my PS3. Apparently there was a link connecting my Spotify only to the PS3. I need to know is there a way to remove that link, heres the thing I no longer have ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Stopped Working on Windows Phone

I've always had problems with spotify crashing on my windows phone whenever I put on a different playlist or tried to change the song. Even then I didn't mind much because I learned to work around the crashing -- it's until recently that it was a pro...

• I've always had problems with spotify crashing on my windows phone whenever I put on a different playlist or tried to change the song. Even then I didn't mind much because I learned to work around th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Gemeinsame Playlist in der Familie

Hallo Zusammen, ich hoffe man darf hier auch auf deutsch schreiben. Meine Frau und Ich sind als neue Aboneten bei Spotify und würden gerne eine gemeinsamme Playlist pflegen.Gibt es hierfür eine Anleitung?Wir wollen das ganze eigendlich nicht über Fac...

• Hallo Zusammen,   ich hoffe man darf hier auch auf deutsch schreiben.   Meine Frau und Ich sind als neue Aboneten bei Spotify und würden gerne eine gemeinsamme Playlist pflegen. Gibt e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LG tv firmware for spotify

My 55lb6100 lg smart tv has the spotify app, I download, aND launched the app but it says the firmware is not updated. I literally bought the tv today, I followed the instructions to support, update system, and everything says up to date... any sugge...

• My 55lb6100 lg smart tv has the spotify app, I download, aND launched the app but it says the firmware is not updated. I literally bought the tv today, I followed the instructions to support, update...
  • tobyz1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify doesn't work on ps4 since a month

I cant start any song from the ps4 app for a month now, I waited for Updates, system and Spotify app, but it still doesn't work. Only way go get it somehow working is to connect via Smartphone to ps4 and violantly smash the play Button 100 times. Ive...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant start any song from the ps4 app for a month now, I waited for Updates, system and Spotify app, but it still doesn't work. Only way go get it somehow working is to connect via Smartphone to ps4...
  • jerola
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Music logging through Sonos

Does Spotify log/register the music I play from my Spotify account through the Sonos apps?I really like Discover Monday and Year In Music from Spotify, and want all my plays to be logged for precise recommendations every monday and look back next yea...

• Does Spotify log/register the music I play from my Spotify account through the Sonos apps? I really like Discover Monday and Year In Music from Spotify, and want all my plays to be logged for precis...
  • jc47
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG 49UF772V + Spotify

I recently bought this TV and when it was installed I connected it to the internet and logged in at my Spotify account, since the TV have the app. Everything worked just great, I could listen to all music all day long.But now, a few days later, I can...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought this TV and when it was installed I connected it to the internet and logged in at my Spotify account, since the TV have the app. Everything worked just great, I could listen to all ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes