Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

log out

I need to log everybody out of my spotify account I ice changed passwords now need to make sure its only me using it

• Casual Listener
  • I need to log everybody out of my spotify account I ice changed passwords now need to make sure its only me using it
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sd issues

I have a Nokia 521 windows 8 with crap for space why won't my spotify store on my SD card WTH pls help

• I have a Nokia 521 windows 8 with crap for space why won't my spotify store on my SD card WTH pls help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify won't download music

Hi, I have just upgraded to a Nokia Lumia 1020, I have a premium subscription but Spotify won't download any music to listen offline? Also, when listening to music on wifi, it stops after one song, won't continue through the playlist? Please help! Th...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have just upgraded to a Nokia Lumia 1020, I have a premium subscription but Spotify won't download any music to listen offline?   Also, when listening to music on wifi, it s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Private sessions on Samsung Smart TV

What is the status of playback on the Samsung Smart TV? Are the sessions private or will the social component show my "friends" what I am playing?

• What is the status of playback on the Samsung Smart TV? Are the sessions private or will the social component show my "friends" what I am playing?
  • Aeovis
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Cocoon Artist page

Hello community manager, I was trying to listen an artist called Cocoon, in there artist page there are so many albums and songs I think are not belong to them (1st I find the voice is different, 2nd are they really singing Japanese ?) and since spot...

• Regular
  • Hello community manager,   I was trying to listen an artist called Cocoon, in there artist page there are so many albums and songs I think are not belong to them (1st I find the voice is d...
  • tundish
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist
    Cocoon
    mixed albums
    problem
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NOKIA LUMIA 900 Error (409)

Hello all: I have a Nokia Lumia cellphone, and just subscribe to spotify. With 1 day of use, when I start I get the following message spotify : -------------------------------------------------------- Login failedYou need a premium account (409) ----...

• Hello all:   I have a Nokia Lumia cellphone, and just subscribe to spotify.   With 1 day of use, w hen I start I get the following message spotify :   --------------------...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

sherwood songs not playing on spotify

Yea so maybe only the newest one actually plays but the rest of their songs just don't play,this needs to be fixed so i can listen to them in my playlists!

• Regular
  • Yea so maybe only the newest one actually plays but the rest of their songs just don't play,this needs to be fixed so i can listen to them in my playlists!
  • abovethunivers
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error
    not playing
    sherwood
    tracks
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it not free for Windows 8?? Discrimination for your longtime customers, using windows phone!

I'm using Spotify for a very long time and heard it's now free for mobile devices. But it's not for me since I'm using Windows Phone. Any information, when the app will be ready for Windows Mobile? It's not fair that it's only free for iOS and Androi...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Spotify for a very long time and heard it's now free for mobile devices. But it's not for me since I'm using Windows Phone. Any information, when the app will be ready for Windows Mobil...
  • frannie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone - Rant

Hey everyone, You pretty much know what this is about, pretty much like everyone else on the platform, I too, am sick of the unfair treatment the Windows Phone users face in comparison to this of the iOS/Android users. Your app is so basic that a 3rd...

• Hey everyone,   You pretty much know what this is about, pretty much like everyone else on the platform, I too, am sick of the unfair treatment the Windows Phone users face in comparison to ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How to add own songs as an artist?

Hi there, I just don't know what terms to search so I'm posting my question here instead: As being an artist myself: How can I put my own selfmade songs (no rights of others were harmed during the production of these songs, I swear ;)) into Spotify f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I just don't know what terms to search so I'm posting my question here instead:   As being an artist myself: How can I put my own selfmade songs (no rights of others were harmed du...
  • dorfmopp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! windows rt 8.1

Hello, i would like you to create an app thar supports windows rt 8.1 i really love spotify, i dont use anything else to listen to music and the only app that exists osnt an official version and ots not that good. I only use my tablet with rt 8.1 and...

• Hello, i would like you to create an app thar supports windows rt 8.1 i really love spotify, i dont use anything else to listen to music and the only app that exists osnt an official version and ots ...
  • stein1970
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • WRT
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify Download Failure on Windows XP Professional run on Dell laptop

For some time last year I used Spotify frequently and thought it was wonderful. I considered upgrading to Premium. But unexpectedly its use changed Screen Resolution to maximum size. I had to use Control Panel>Display>Settings>Screen Resolution in or...

• For some time last year I used Spotify frequently and thought it was wonderful.   I considered upgrading to Premium.   But unexpectedly its use changed Screen Resolution to maximu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

does the new thing about listening to radio and stuff for free on tablets apply to Kindle Fires?

I have a regular Kindle Fire and i just wanted to know if they free listening applied to Kindles?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a regular Kindle Fire and i just wanted to know if they free listening applied to Kindles?
  • CCARAVENS
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't work

I have a Nokia Lumina 521 and got Spotify and I log in but it tells me that I need premium to use it even though it now is free on mobile devices any help?

• I have a Nokia Lumina 521 and got Spotify and I log in but it tells me that I need premium to use it even though it now is free on mobile devices any help?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Bug on Philips Smart TV

Hi, just started using spotifiy premium on my philips 42 PFL6158k. on my web app I generated playlist groups and sorted the playlists under them. But on my smart tv not all playlist groups are shown. Is there a limit on possible Playlists best Michae...

• Hi, just started using spotifiy premium on my philips 42 PFL6158k. on my web app I generated playlist groups and sorted the playlists under them. But on my smart tv not all playlist groups are ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify often stops playback on WP

Hi! I'm using a Nokia 925 WP 8.0 with Spotify version 2.0 I login using my user ID. Not Facebook. I use Spotify premium I tried reinstalling the app with no result. What happens: I play a song from one of my playlists. The song plays from start to en...

• Hi!   I'm using a Nokia 925 WP 8.0 with Spotify version 2.0 I login using my user ID. Not Facebook. I use Spotify premium I tried reinstalling the app with no result.   What h...
  • KiDCoDinG
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows phone 8 - Unlimited accounts not working

I guess this has been asked already , was just wondering why the unlimited paid account does not work on the windows phone 8 app. It is after all a paid account with no caching and high quality. If this is the case why even pay unlimited in the first...

• Casual Listener
  • I guess this has been asked already , was just wondering why the unlimited paid account does not work on the windows phone 8 app.   It is after all a paid account with no caching and high qu...
  • Gpap44
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify LIsten to WP8 customers!

I know there are plenty of other posts about the issues of the app for Windows Phone. But, I will reiterate them. Why? Because WP8 is the 3rd major operating system in the world. While it may only encompass 3% of mobile usage in the world, it has bee...

• Casual Listener
  • I know there are plenty of other posts about the issues of the app for Windows Phone. But, I will reiterate them. Why? Because WP8 is the 3rd major operating system in the world. While it may only en...
  • mrbryantj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify App wont Log IN

I have been searching these forums and see that a number of other people have been having this issue for some time with varying levels of success. I have tried everything I have found on here. I have changed password. Password is alphanumberic. I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been searching these forums and see that a number of other people have been having this issue for some time with varying levels of success.   I have tried everything I have found on h...
  • Celticmiscreant
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes