Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

App not connecting to account properly

I just downloaded the Spotify app onto my windows phone. when I log into my account none of my playlists appear and it keeps offering for me to upgrade to premium. It basically looks like a brand new unused account. However the details I logged in wi...

• I just downloaded the Spotify app onto my windows phone. when I log into my account none of my playlists appear and it keeps offering for me to upgrade to premium. It basically looks like a brand new...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected to an unknown device

I came home from work today to see that my spotify desktop client is connected to a device called "PS4-317" via Spotify Connect. I do not own a PS4. I changed my password and logged out from every device (as read in previous posts) but when I logged ...

• Visitor
  • I came home from work today to see that my spotify desktop client is connected to a device called "PS4-317" via Spotify Connect. I do not own a PS4. I changed my password and logged out from every de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops

Hi, since one month ago, once I hear a listplay or a disc in my phone, I can´t hear it again. When I try to hear for second time a song, it stops suddenly. I've tried with different Internet connections (wi fi and 3G).

• Regular
  • Hi, since one month ago, once I hear a listplay or a disc in my phone, I can´t hear it again. When I try to hear for second time a song, it stops suddenly. I've tried with different Internet connecti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Note 4 SPOTIFY just stopped

I see there was issues a while ago but this just happened as of 2/28/2016. I am unable to play on my note 4 and also in my 2015 Kia Optima. I have uninstalled and also cleared the cache and I also have it sync to my external memory on my phone. I hav...

• I see there was issues a while ago but this just happened as of 2/28/2016. I am unable to play on my note 4 and also in my 2015 Kia Optima. I have uninstalled and also cleared the cache and I also ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Rate at Which a Song is Chosen at Random

So as someone who regularly plays from a playlist of 650+ I've noticed that there are some songs that play a lot more, in fact almost always play when a hit the "shuffle" button for the first time. I find this really strange because there are a few s...

• Regular
  • So as someone who regularly plays from a playlist of 650+ I've noticed that there are some songs that play a lot more, in fact almost always play when a hit the "shuffle" button for the first time. I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Black screen /locales/ru.mo for developers

for developers + for those who can not find - a new reason for this problem. not the one that at the beginning of this post "Hello. I found a solution for this problem. Go to C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\locales after thad delete Ru.mo a...

• Casual Listener
  • for developers + for those who can not find - a new reason for this problem. not the one that at the beginning of this post    "Hello. I found a solution for this...
  • nastiab
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

What did I search on Spotify more than 6 months ago?

I am trying to find a music genre I plugged in successfully to a search based on a radio show I had been listening to last June. Now that name is lost to the universe.Does spotify allow me to look at old searches so that I can retrieve this informati...

• I am trying to find a music genre I plugged in successfully to a search based on a radio show I had been listening to last June. Now that name is lost to the universe. Does spotify allow me to loo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV Serien J

Hallo Warum finde ich auf meinem Samsung Smart TV der Serien J nicht die Spotify App?Wird es die App in nächster Zeit für die Serie J geben? DankeGruß Florian

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo   Warum finde ich auf meinem Samsung Smart TV der Serien J nicht die Spotify App? Wird es die App in nächster Zeit für die Serie J geben?   Danke Gruß Florian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Web Player not working on IE

Afternoon all, I use the Web Player all the time on Chrome, but works settings are a bit funny and I just can't get it to load, so I'm trying IE and it's telling me that it's not available in my country (Australia). Cheers,Sasha

• Afternoon all,   I use the Web Player all the time on Chrome, but works settings are a bit funny and I just can't get it to load, so I'm trying IE and it's telling me that it's not available i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] adverts

this isnt really an idea i was just wondering if u guys could stop playing the first direct advert with barry the platypus repeatedly its doing my head in the amount of times i have to hear it please replace it with something else

• Visitor
  • this isnt really an idea i was just wondering if u guys could stop playing the first direct advert with barry the platypus repeatedly its doing my head in the amount of times i have to hear it please...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mp3 Players

Is Spotify Peemium supporting any mp3 Players?

• Is Spotify Peemium supporting any mp3 Players?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

refund

how do I get a refund?

• how do I get a refund?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist cannot be deleted and only shows up in Web Player, not on mobile or desktop apps

If I look at my playlists from the mobile app or the desktop app, it says I have none. http://imgur.com/4nMuELe If I look at my playlists from the web player it says I have a playlist called "starred" http://imgur.com/Y9RhDwu The problem is that I ca...

• Visitor
  • If I look at my playlists from the mobile app or the desktop app, it says I have none.    http://imgur.com/4nMuELe   If I look at my playlists from the web player it says I have a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player, flash player problem

hi since today, the web player doesn't work, each time i have the message "to enjoy spotify, install adode flash". the latest flash player is already installed on my pc. i tried to reinstall it, but i still have this message. btw, i use firefox i hav...

• Casual Listener
  • hi   since today, the web player doesn't work, each time i have the message "to enjoy spotify, install adode flash". the latest flash player is already installed on my pc. i tried to reinstall...
  • grow2go
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Starred Playlist is deleted?

I'm really weird in my setup, I'll admit it. I use the web player at work, and I use my phone everywhere else... but I have a windows phone. I don't use the desktop app. Recently I somehow had two playlists on my phone called "Starred" and it was bug...

• I'm really weird in my setup, I'll admit it.   I use the web player at work, and I use my phone everywhere else... but I have a windows phone. I don't use the desktop app.   Recently I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i copy my playlist to Mixcloud?

Good evening. I'd like to add my Spotify playlists to Mixcloud. Are there any ideas on how I can do this. Thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • Good evening. I'd like to add my Spotify playlists to Mixcloud. Are there any ideas on how I can do this.   Thanks in advance
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Where are the starred Songs?

Hello, I have starred some houndred songs, but my starred playlist only shows only 5 songs.Is there any other way to get a list of all starred songs?

•  Hello,   I have starred some houndred songs, but my starred playlist only shows only 5 songs. Is there any other way to get a list of all starred songs?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks stopping after adverts - on both client AND webplayer

I have had this issue for months now, and it seemed to resolve itself about a month ago, after an update. Almost every time an advert plays, my Spotify just stops immediately afterwards. Sometimes it just sits there, with the ad image showing and the...

• Regular
  • I have had this issue for months now, and it seemed to resolve itself about a month ago, after an update. Almost every time an advert plays, my Spotify just stops immediately afterwards. Sometimes it...
  • retsilaear
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App Blackberrry 9900 dont exist WTF!!!!

App Blackberrry 9900 dont exist WTF!!!! I need the app....please.... twitter and whatsapp works in my blackbery.. I pay for the suscription!!!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • App Blackberrry 9900 dont exist WTF!!!!  I need the app....please.... twitter and whatsapp works in my blackbery.. I pay for the suscription!!!!!!!
  • zapach_starca
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shared playlists

I was unaware my playlists were public, they have now been followed and downloaded by a friend. However I do not want these shared.If i delete all tracks from the playlist will they still have it because it has been downloaded for offline play?

• I was unaware my playlists were public, they have now been followed and downloaded by a friend. However I do not want these shared. If i delete all tracks from the playlist will they still have it b...
  • mp3artists
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes