Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shared playlists

Solved!

Shared playlists

I was unaware my playlists were public, they have now been followed and downloaded by a friend. However I do not want these shared.
If i delete all tracks from the playlist will they still have it because it has been downloaded for offline play?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No......however you can avoid this prblem in the future by selecting the"Make Secret" option for your playlist

I can't remember which button makes this selection I believe it's in the top right corner of the page of your selected playlist. You'll see several options. One is Rename (your playlist). The Make Secret option is below that. Good Luck ! Post again in this thread to let us know how things worked out.

Peace
mp3artists

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

No......however you can avoid this prblem in the future by selecting the"Make Secret" option for your playlist

I can't remember which button makes this selection I believe it's in the top right corner of the page of your selected playlist. You'll see several options. One is Rename (your playlist). The Make Secret option is below that. Good Luck ! Post again in this thread to let us know how things worked out.

Peace
mp3artists

Suggested posts