Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Amazon Echo

My amazon echo is connected to my spotify account but it dont show as playback device at any spotify player (mac, android, web) what to do?

• My amazon echo is connected to my spotify account but it dont show as playback device at any spotify player (mac, android, web)   what to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix two lists

I've been using spotify and have a question regarding playlists:You can combine multiple playlists at once?Example: I have two playlist with 20 topics and other with 10, I want to generate a single list of 30 issues, the only way I know is to go one ...

• I've been using spotify and have a question regarding playlists: You can combine multiple playlists at once? Example: I have two playlist with 20 topics and other with 10, I want to generate a sing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Link Yamaha RX-A830 AV receiver with spotify android app or windows program

Hi, I cannot Link Yamaha RX-A830 AV receiver with spotify android app or windows program. They are all on the same network and have verified that both devices can connect to the reciver but not with spotify. Any help would be muchly appreciated.Thank...

• Hi,   I cannot Link Yamaha RX-A830 AV receiver with spotify android app or windows program. They are all on the same network and have verified that both devices can connect to the reciver but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Chromecast solution that works.

Google have lately added Screencast, which means it can cast anything to TV. 1.) Enable that function on original Chromecast app on Android. 2.) Run official Spotify app on Android. 3.) Install "Rotation Lock Adaptive" or similar app from Google Mark...

• Gig Goer
  • Google have lately added Screencast, which means it can cast anything to TV.   1.) Enable that function on original Chromecast app on Android. 2.) Run official Spotify app on Android. 3....
  • adarezo
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Android
    Official
    Rotate
    Spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes

Spotify connect issues after last update

I've been struggling with connect since the last update off spotify on my phone.It's been working flawless before, but now it very unresponsive and even hard to connect sometimes.Ia've got three different devices at home, from three different vendors...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been struggling with connect since the last update off spotify on my phone. It's been working flawless before, but now it very unresponsive and even hard to connect sometimes. Ia've got three ...
  • nlchris
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

On my new samsung ue6870JU50U I'm not able to install spotify.

HI, On my new samsung ue6870JU50U I'm not able to install spotify.I cannot find it in the appstore on my television and also if I search under the name spotify no app comes allong.Is there any other way to install spotify???I really would like to use...

• HI,   On my new samsung ue6870JU50U I'm not able to install spotify. I cannot find it in the appstore on my television and also if I search under the name spotify no app comes allong. Is the...
  • Chimay89
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Spotify application is not responding "No Storage Area found" error

The Spotify application is not responding. It doesn't even starts on my android. It gives me the error message: "No Storage Area found". But I have enough storage space available. Tried to reinstall the app and did a factory data reset on my phone bu...

• The Spotify application is not responding. It doesn't even starts on my android. It gives me the error message: "No Storage Area found". But I have enough storage space available. Tried to reinstall ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not displaying

I'm on firefox and I have windows 10 if that helps. Sometimes when the tab is refreshed, the playlist I was on when I refreshed won't display. Instead, it will be all black and completely blank. Other playlists will work fine, but the currently glitc...

• Music Fan
  • I'm on firefox and I have windows 10 if that helps.   Sometimes when the tab is refreshed, the playlist I was on when I refreshed won't display. Instead, it will be all black and completely bl...
  • Ruruskadoo
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members

How do I get my family members that I added to the family plan .. They accepted the invite but they can't get on

• How do I get my family members that I added to the family plan .. They accepted the invite but they can't get on
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I check how much money did I have in an Spotify card?

Hi,My problem is that I receive a gift card of $300 pesos (Mexican money) and I used it with a promotion (this promotion was that you pay $9 and you receive 3 months free) so if I pay 9 pesos I'm supposed to have $291, right?

• Hi, My problem is that I receive a gift card of $300 pesos (Mexican money) and I used it with a promotion (this promotion was that you pay $9 and you receive 3 months free) so if I pay 9 pesos I'm s...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Amazon Echo] Stopped working yesterday (german spotify account)

Hi there, since yesterday my Amazon Echo ain't playing any Music from Spotify. It worked perfectly fine before. Now the Echo doesn't show as connected device on my devices. Starting a Song via voice command doesnt work either. I got an german spotify...

• Hi there,   since yesterday my Amazon Echo ain't playing any Music from Spotify. It worked perfectly fine before. Now the Echo doesn't show as connected device on my devices. Starting a Song v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly discover playlist is not updating

Hi, Since this monday my weekly discover playlist is not updating properly. I'm having songs added 11 days ago I tryed loading it with different devices (Windows Desktop, OS,Android and Web Player) but it is the same old list.What should I do? Is it ...

• Hi, Since this monday my weekly discover playlist is not updating properly. I'm having songs added 11 days ago   I tryed loading it with different devices (Windows Desktop, OS,Android and Web ...
  • luapnodyl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Local Files

So I have couple songs on my computer that are screwed up. They cut randomnly and are incoherent. Yes I know I should delete them, but that is besides the point. They are uploaded to spotify in my Local Files. Is there any way to delete these files s...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have couple songs on my computer that are screwed up. They cut randomnly and are incoherent. Yes I know I should delete them, but that is besides the point. They are uploaded to spotify in my Lo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackberry Passport Issue

Help - Spotify worked great on my Blackberry Passport until yesterday; when the app told me it could no longer load, and suggested I reload the app. When I tried that, it no longer loads! I've tried AppStore and Google Play. Anyone experience this is...

screen-20160307-150732.png
  • Help - Spotify worked great on my Blackberry Passport until yesterday; when the app told me it could no longer load, and suggested I reload the app.  When I tried that, it no longer loads! &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All my songs disappeared

All my music in the folder "songs" disappeared. I can't seem to find them on the desktop app nor on the web player, yet on my mobile device they are all there. So I somehow lost almost 2 years of music on my laptop. Help is much appreciated.

• All my music in the folder "songs" disappeared. I can't seem to find them on the desktop app nor on the web player, yet on my mobile device they are all there. So I somehow lost almost 2 years of mus...
  • bwillow
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player doesn't work

Hello. I'm trying to use the web player (play.spotify.com) but i've some problem: when i try to play some playlist or album i cannot see any song (take a look to the picture). I have looked for other topic about this bug but i haven't find the soluti...

Schermata 2016-03-07 alle 19.02.39.png
  • Hello. I'm trying to use the web player (play.spotify.com) but i've some problem: when i try to play some playlist or album i cannot see any song (take a look to the picture). I have looked for other...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Any playlist found" error message in Soundiiz and no playlists shows up.

Hi, I have a rather large collection of playlists that I want to convert to other platforms using Soundiiz. From what I have read, Soundiiz is excellent for this purpose, but after I log in to my Spotify account here, nothing shows up, only the error...

• Casual Listener
  • ...fter I log in to my Spotify account here, nothing shows up, only the error message "Any playlist found". I have tried PC and Mac, IE, Firefox and Chrome. Also tried making playlists collabrative and public...
  • OlavNilsen
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Marantz SR5009, connect doesn't work any more

Suddenly connect on my Marantz AVR SR5009 stop working.I am (still) able to stream by Airplay, listen to inter radio, ect..., however when switchingover from the Ipad to the AVR I have three seconds of music and then it stops. This display indicatesw...

• Regular
  • Suddenly connect on my Marantz AVR SR5009 stop working. I am (still) able to stream by Airplay, listen to inter radio, ect..., however when switching over from the Ipad to the AVR I have three seco...
  • sovietwarbear_N
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Marantz
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes

Vizio M-Series TV

Hi there fellow Spotify fans. I wanted to see if anyone knows if the Spotify music app on the Vizio M-Series TV's will recieve an update anytime soon. The app works okay, but doesn't have crossfade or other popular features. I just thought I'd ask th...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there fellow Spotify fans. I wanted to see if anyone knows if the Spotify music app on the Vizio M-Series TV's will recieve an update anytime soon. The app works okay, but doesn't have crossfade o...
  • emveepee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist not appearing in the "add to" menu

I have currently have 9 playlists. When I'm listening to a song from someone else's playlist and want to add it to one of mine, I click on the "..." and then "add to". The "add to" menu only has 4 of my playlists listed and a few other options such a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have currently have 9 playlists.  When I'm listening to a song from someone else's playlist and want to add it to one of mine, I click on the "..." and then "add to".  The "add to" menu o...
  • ZKONE
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes