Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs no longer play from a certain playlist

I had a premium subscription up until a few days ago, and the moment it ran out, a playlist I made during that subscription just stopped working completely. Any time I try to play any song included in that playlist, it just immediately shows a small ...

• I had a premium subscription up until a few days ago, and the moment it ran out, a playlist I made during that subscription just stopped working completely. Any time I try to play any song included i...
  • the_ron_abides
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect problem YAMAHA RN 500

I have a YAMAHA RN 500 stereo receiver since 08-2015. The device provides the Spotify Connect feature that I have been used without any problems. Since last week does not work anymore. The device can not connect, even though it is available on my iPh...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a YAMAHA RN 500 stereo receiver since 08-2015.   The device provides the Spotify Connect feature that I have been used without any problems. Since last week does not work anymore. The d...
  • Miklo_79
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

downloadlink symbian

hello everybody.It isn't possible anymore to download spotify for symbian on the website.Does anybody have me a link for the latest version(s60v3/v5)?I didn't found a working file so far.I'm happy for every help!Sorry for my english^^

• Visitor
  • hello everybody. It isn't possible anymore to download spotify for symbian on the website. Does anybody have me a link for the latest version(s60v3/v5)? I didn't found a working file so far....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Angry Anderson

Hi everyoneJust a quick question...seems that Angry Anderson "Suddenly" from the album Beats from a single drum isn't on Spotify, anyone have any ideas why? Or have I just searched wrong and missed it?Any help would be greatly appreciatedCheers in ad...

• Hi everyone Just a quick question...seems that Angry Anderson "Suddenly" from the album Beats from a single drum isn't on Spotify, anyone have any ideas why? Or have I just searched wrong and miss...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8/10 UPDATE - It's about darn time

I see many people speaking of this problem, so it wouldn't hurt to remind Spotify about this. Again. Especially when two weeks ago they officially cut the support for Symbian, Blackberry etc. If they included WP in this, I would actually have nothing...

• Regular
  • I see many people speaking of this problem, so it wouldn't hurt to remind Spotify about this. Again.   Especially when two weeks ago they officially cut the support for Symbian, Blackberry etc...
  • zapach_starca
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify Connect not playing music on Gramofon since some days

Hi guys,i have issues with Spotify Connect on my Gramofon device. Since some days, the Gramofon still shows up as a target for Connect, but when choosing it to play the icon turns green, starts blinking and then turns gray again. No music is played o...

• Hi guys, i have issues with Spotify Connect on my Gramofon device. Since some days, the Gramofon still shows up as a target for Connect, but when choosing it to play the icon turns green, start...
  • AndoB
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find my playlist.

I try and search for my playlist through my friends Account so I can listen to it without having to log on. But when I search, my account nor my playlist shows up. I do not have premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I try and search for my playlist through my friends Account so I can listen to it without having to log on.  But when I search, my account nor my playlist shows up. I do not have premium.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows phone support ends!

A big company like Spotify cannot maintain a windows phone app?!Screw them! I am cancelling my membership!

• Casual Listener
  • A big company like Spotify cannot maintain a windows phone app?! Screw them! I am cancelling my membership!
  • EricDebenham
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Tivo and Spotify Audio

Hi - Just got a Tivo Roamio Pro and have it hooked via Digital Optical Audio Cable to my Onkyo Audio Receiver. Everything plays fine until I try the Spotify App. No sound unless I switch the audio setting on the Tivo from "Use Dolby Audio" to "PCM on...

• Regular
  • Hi - Just got a Tivo Roamio Pro and have it hooked via Digital Optical Audio Cable to my Onkyo Audio Receiver.  Everything plays fine until I try the Spotify App.  No sound unless I switch ...
  • lielsner
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player no longer working with IE 11

I have to use IE 11 at work and am not allowed to install the desktop client for Spotify. I've been using play.spotify.com the past months but today I got the message that my browser was not compatable It worked just fine on Friday. Anyone else exper...

• I have to use IE 11 at work and am not allowed to install the desktop client for Spotify. I've been using play.spotify.com the past months but today I got the message that my browser was not compatab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Spotify Running for Windows Phone?

Here we go again... Last Spotify app update in Windows Phone Store: 26.02.2015Spotify Running page: Coming Soon. The most entertaining Spotify ever for iPhone and Android.Seriously? ;-;I want to get Spotify Premium but Spotify app for Windows Phone i...

• Visitor
  • Here we go again... Last Spotify app update in Windows Phone Store: 26.02.2015 Spotify Running page: Coming Soon. The most entertaining Spotify ever for iPhone and Android. Seriously? ;-; I want...
  • Styff
  • 10 replies
  • 31 likes
  • WP 8
  • 10 replies
  • 31 likes

sunday lounge playlist

hi, i liked your sunday lounge playlist. but tonight all music of this playlist was changed, and i lost all the names of the songs, artists. is there any way to learn it?

• hi, i liked your sunday lounge playlist. but tonight all music of this playlist was changed, and i lost all the names of the songs, artists. is there any way to learn it?
  • ppollen
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it true that spotify no longer supports windows phone?

This brazilian website says spotify no longer supports windows phone, that the app won't be updated anymore and that are no plans to make a windows 10 mobile app. Is it true? because if it's really true, I need to cancel my spotify family subscriptio...

• Visitor
  • This brazilian website says spotify no longer supports windows phone, that the app won't be updated anymore and that are no plans to make a windows 10 mobile app.   Is it true? because if...
  • Pkaak
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What's happening to my playlists?

Hi guys.I'm hoping someone can help me.All of a sudden my playlists are being deleted and being replaced with "mystery" playlists from other users and it's doing my head in.I'll either delete/unfollow the playlist and another one will take its place ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys. I'm hoping someone can help me. All of a sudden my playlists are being deleted and being replaced with "mystery" playlists from other users and it's doing my head in. I'll either de...
  • Pkaak
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect doesn't make a connection with my Pioneer vsx529 - ERROR-LOGIN-FAILED

Since 2 weeks Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on my Pioneer vsx 529.There are some similar posts in foum but all solutions don't work for me. The connect button does show up (grey) and the PIoneer also shows up.But it's impossible make connectio...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp;","maxUsers":5,"remoteName":"Pioneer", "publicKey":" .... ","status":101,"statusString":"OK","spotifyError":0,"spotifyErrorString":"No error"}   PC->Pioneer http://192.168.0.6...
  • Perosales
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

premium

I ALREADY PAID MY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION YET I CANT ACCESS PREMIUM SPOTIFY . I PAID USING PAYPAL. HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I ALREADY PAID MY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION YET I CANT ACCESS PREMIUM SPOTIFY . I PAID USING PAYPAL. HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT!!!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing streaming from spotify cloud using device sharing

Hi there, I am a very enthousiastic about sporify. However sinds a February '16 I keep losing tehe connection from my android and windows machines when I want to stream to my Beep devices. Besides my windows machine keeps telling me that it does not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I am a very enthousiastic about sporify. However sinds a February '16 I keep losing tehe connection from my android and windows machines when I want to stream to my Beep devices. B...
  • mbaasspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player does not load

Was there a change to the web player recently? It was working yesterday and now when I go to play.spotify.com, the page will not load at all. Eventually it times out and gives a message stating I need to install flash.

• Was there a change to the web player recently?  It was working yesterday and now when I go to play.spotify.com, the page will not load at all.  Eventually it times out and gives a message s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Spotify on Samsung Smart TV?

Hi! I'm very pleased that I finally got the spotify app to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Finally I can listen to all my songs and playlists through my stereosystem connected to the TV. The only thing is that using the TV remote is not really convenien...

• Hi!   I'm very pleased that I finally got the spotify app to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Finally I can listen to all my songs and playlists through my stereosystem connected to the TV.&nb...
  • dogus06
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Wired headphones

So within the last few month or so every time I have wired headphones in Spotify will play some songs an their will be no audio till I pause and restart the song. With blue tooth the issue never shows up.S4 original everythingI've tried uninstalling

• So within the last few month or so every time I have wired headphones in Spotify will play some songs an their will be no audio till I pause and restart the song. With blue tooth the issue never show...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes