Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

A Request For Keys and Krates Album

I would like to request an album for Keys ad Krates. I pay 10 dollars a month and i think i desirve to atleast have somehting i like. It would be great if you can put it up!

• I would like to request an album for Keys ad Krates. I pay 10 dollars a month and i think i desirve to atleast have somehting i like. It would be great if you can put it up! 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • trap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Seatrain

I'm looking for the group Seatrain albums: Seatrain and Marblehead Messenger! How do I make requests like this to Spotify?

• I'm looking for the group Seatrain albums:   Seatrain    and  Marblehead Messenger!  How do I make requests like this to Spotify?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Electric Blue by Icehouse

Is there anyone out there that can add this studio song (not the live from Sydney) to Spotify. Seriously I cant find it at all. If there isn't anyone with access to the studio song I will take the live version. Thank you so much

• Is there anyone out there that can add this studio song (not the live from Sydney) to Spotify.  Seriously I cant find it at all. If there isn't anyone with access to the studio song I will tak...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Linking spotify to sonos

I can't get through to Sonos as the link code does not seem to work. As I have a premium account I didn't expect this problem. Hours have been spent going round in circles.What now?Teels

• I can't get through to Sonos as the link code does not seem to work. As I have a premium account I didn't expect this problem. Hours have been spent going round in circles. What now? Teels
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add Flyleaf's new album! Between the Stars

Flyleaf has made a new album, it's really awesome and I really want it to be on Spotify! It's called Between the Stars. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Flyleaf has made a new album, it's really awesome and I really want it to be on Spotify!   It's called Between the Stars.   Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • new album
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

non sono presenti alcune canzoni molto importanti.

Salve tutti, sono un utente che usa molto il vostro servizio, ma vorrei segnalarvi, che mancano alcune canzoni di Lucio Battisti, sopratutto "Prendila cosi"..... spero che prendiate provvedimenti, grazie Castiglione MInischetti Roberto

• Salve tutti,  sono un utente che usa molto il vostro servizio, ma vorrei segnalarvi, che mancano alcune canzoni di Lucio Battisti, sopratutto "Prendila cosi"..... spero che prendiate provvedime...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist page for Lanterna is messed up

There is a great group called Lanterna (who I am trying to follow). But their Artist page is a mess of their albums and others that have "Lanterna" in their song lists. It would be great if Spotify could rectify

• Visitor
  • There is a great group called Lanterna (who I am trying to follow). But their Artist page is a mess of their albums and others that have "Lanterna" in their song lists. It would be great if Spotify c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account and Sosno

Hi, I am experiencing problems with my account. I got a premium account which I need to use my Sonos system. The problem is that Sonos is not detecting the fact that I have a premium account and informs me that "A premium account is needed to use Son...

• Hi,   I am experiencing problems with my account. I got a premium account which I need to use my Sonos system. The problem is that Sonos is not detecting the fact that I have a premium accou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong tag: should be 'talpa' not 'talpe' in 3rd track

Liquid Soul – Full On Fluoro, Vol. 4 (Mixed Version) wrong tag: should be 'talpa' not 'talpe' in 3rd track Regards Bartek Lewandowski

• Casual Listener
  •   Liquid Soul – Full On Fluoro, Vol. 4 (Mixed Version) wrong tag: should be 'talpa' not 'talpe' in 3rd track   Regards Bartek Lewandowski
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow someone I skipped?

Hi there, Last night I skipped someone on the Follow suggestions window, but today I decided I wanted to follow them on Spotify after all. Now they won't show up anywhere in the interface (including under the follow tab in "find friends" or "see all"...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Last night I skipped someone on the Follow suggestions window, but today I decided I wanted to follow them on Spotify after all.  Now they won't show up anywhere in the inte...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in a car

Hey, I've subscribed for Premium for one month to test Spotify in my car (Audi A1). I have created a playlist which I've downloaded so the files can be accessed locally. I'm using Bluetooth to connect to my car. However, my car can only find 2 songs....

• Hey,   I've subscribed for Premium for one month to test Spotify in my car (Audi A1). I have created a playlist which I've downloaded so the files can be accessed locally. I'm using Bluetoot...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

display audio books

Hello @all, is it possible to search/display all spoken books? If I search a specific Author or Book title i find it but I search for a possibility to brows the books... Thx a lot

• Hello @all,   is it possible to search/display all spoken books?   If I search a specific Author or Book title i find it but I search for a possibility to brows the books... &nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Now TV remote control

In recent days, every key press on the remote while in the spotify app registers two key presses. Making selecting almost anything a real nightmare. Every time one moves from one letter to the next it skips over the one you want. This behaviour isn't...

• Music Fan
  • In recent days, every key press on the remote while in the spotify app registers two key presses. Making selecting almost anything a real nightmare. Every time one moves from one letter to the n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Denon CEOL 2 - repeated albums

Hi, I have Denon CEOL 2 (N8). Spotify runs quite good, but I've discovered that there are many repeated albums for one artist. When I go to specific artist albums - for example Alter Bridge, I see repeated albums on list - "Blackbird" is 4 times, "On...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have Denon CEOL 2 (N8). Spotify runs quite good, but I've discovered that there are many repeated albums for one artist. When I go to specific  artist albums - for example Alter...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Quality

I am having trouble with the sound quality. The vocal and instruments are fading in and out and there is a crackling noise every so often.

• Casual Listener
  • I am having trouble with the sound quality.  The vocal and instruments are fading in and out and there is a crackling noise every so often.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV Unlimited?

Hello Guys, can i use the Spotify Unlimited to hear music on my Samsung Smart TV or will i need a premium account?

• Hello Guys,   can i use the Spotify Unlimited to hear music on my Samsung Smart TV or will i need a premium account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo CR-N755 will not log-in since I updated the Spotify android app.

I had to update the Spotify android app on my tablet and I input a new password as I couldn't remember the old one. Now I can log-in to my mac and my tablet but not the Onkyo. I raised a query with Spotify Support this morning and have heard nothing....

• Casual Listener
  • I had to update the Spotify android app on my tablet and I input a new password as I couldn't remember the old one. Now I can log-in to my mac and my tablet but not the Onkyo. I raised a query with S...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a track

Why can't I find Spandau Ballets new track - This is love

• Why can't I find Spandau Ballets new track - This is love
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies