Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos, spotify and username with special characters

Hi! I have recently bought my first Sonos components and added my premium Spotify account to system. Logging in, playing music in general, seeing my playlists, searching for music, browsing public playlists, etc. work just great. However, browsing my...

• ...rowsing public playlists, etc. work just great. However, browsing my own playlists and adding music to my playlists do not work.   I early on suspect it to be related to the fact that I h...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums

I have downloaded multiple albums. While listening to them on my iphone, songs that are not on the album play. These songs are not by the same artist or even saved in one of my playlists. Why does this happen and how can I get it to stop?

• I have downloaded multiple albums. While listening to them on my iphone, songs that are not on the album play. These songs are not by the same artist or even saved in one of my playlists. Why does th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song Is Wrong

On the album The Soft Bulletin by the Flaming Lips, track 8 Waitin' For A Superman is not correct. It is just a repeat of the remix version at the end of the album. There should not be violins coming in before the first verse. You are ruining my life...

• Casual Listener
  • On the album The Soft Bulletin by the Flaming Lips, track 8 Waitin' For A Superman is not correct.  It is just a repeat of the remix version at the end of the album.  There should not be vi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify plays wrong song.

So when I play the song "Starving for Friends" by Slaves it plays their other song "The Fire Down Below". I just want Spotify to be aware of this cause I really want to listen to "Starrving for Friends" Feat. Vic Fuentes.

• Casual Listener
  • So when I play the song "Starving for Friends" by Slaves it plays their other song "The Fire Down Below". I just want Spotify to be aware of this cause I really want to listen to "Starrving for Frien...
  • camaro-cowboy
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Please, I need you

I made some of my playlists public so that I could add them on another user.. It's important that my playlists are at "secret" to me. I put secret back on, but still if you go to my profile, they are still showing? I'm almost in panic, I don't know w...

• Casual Listener
  • I made some of my playlists public so that I could add them on another user..  It's important that my playlists are at "secret" to me.  I put secret back on, but still if you go to my p...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BBC Playlister songs not appearing on Spotify

I have been building up a Playlist from BBC over last few months and have just installed the free version of Spotify. Its on my PC and Android phone. Now, when logged into BBC I can see all my songs. When logged into SPotify it shows none there. I cl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been building up a Playlist from BBC over last few months and have just installed the free version of Spotify. Its on my PC and Android phone. Now, when logged into BBC I can see all my songs....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I need my premium restored.

I need my spotify back working on my phone. I paid for the student discount on the premium and I get it on my iPad but I can't get it only phone. In the account settings it says unlimited. That's not what I paid for. I want my money refunded if I can...

• I need my spotify back working on my phone. I paid for the student discount on the premium and I get it on my iPad but I can't get it only phone. In the account settings it says unlimited. That's not...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One spotify premium account for 3 SONOS devices

Hello, I have 2 questions about SONOS: - Is it possible with one Spotify premium account to play 3 different songs at the same time on 3 different SONOS devices, controlled from one phone or ipad? - Is it possible for 3 different persons to be connec...

• Hello,  I have 2 questions about SONOS: - Is it possible with one Spotify premium account to play 3 different songs at the same time on 3 different SONOS devices, controlled from one phone o...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can anyone with access to my Sonos system play music via my Spotify account?

I share my flat with another guy and when he installed the Sonos app on his Android phone he could play music via both my Spotify and Google Play Music accounts. I find it very weird that access to my paid account is enabled by default for anyone who...

• Regular
  • I share my flat with another guy and when he installed the Sonos app on his Android phone he could play music via both my Spotify and Google Play Music accounts. I find it very weird that access to m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting concert notifications from songkick anymore?

Whenever I check my "Discover" feed, it seems that there are no more notifications for concerts in my area anymore. How did this happen?

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I check my "Discover" feed, it seems that there are no more notifications for concerts in my area anymore. How did this happen?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify payment question

Hi
I'm a student and am interested in upgrading to spotify premium for the cheaper price. I also am in the process of changing my bank account to the Santander 123 account. It needs 2 direct debits for the bank account to fully function. I have my pho...

• Hi<br>I'm a student and am interested in upgrading to spotify premium for the cheaper price. I also am in the process of changing my bank account to the Santander 123 account. It needs 2 direc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! :(

I wasn't sure what category to post this under but I'm need of serious help. I've had my spotify account for about 3 years I guess. I logged off of my account and onto my friends so he could follow me and view my playlists. Whenever I logged back ont...

• I wasn't sure what category to post this under but I'm need of serious help. I've had my spotify account for about 3 years I guess. I logged off of my account and onto my friends so he could follow m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists removed from Browse --> Genres & Moods

Hey Spotify,First I'd like to say how much I appreciate the services you, SPOTIFY, provide myself and everyone! It is so amazing and game changing and much more than simply a place to listen to music.My message is about the evolution of Tunigo into t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify, First I'd like to say how much I appreciate the services you, SPOTIFY, provide myself and everyone!  It is so amazing and game changing and much more than simply a place to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Who can solve problems with mixed up artists - example Diorama?

Hi to everyone,I hope someone can ask my question. I love the music of the German band Diorama (Leadsinger/Mastermind Torben Wendt). But when I look for the artist Diorama I always get a mixed up overview of several artists. One of them is the german...

• Regular
  • Hi to everyone, I hope someone can ask my question. I love the music of the German band Diorama (Leadsinger/Mastermind Torben Wendt). But when I look for the artist Diorama I always get a mixed up...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sounds from Future not longer available

There is a problem with this release Dr. Sounds – Sounds from Future, The tracks cannot be played right now.

• Community Legend
  • There is a problem with this release Dr. Sounds – Sounds from Future,   The tracks cannot be played right now.
  • krikelin
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Push Notifications not received

Hello.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I am not receiving any push notifications, nor have I ever from the Spotify app. I'm a Spotify premium account holder, in the US, on an iPhone 5 with the app installed.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I've checked Settings/ Notifications...

• Regular
  • Hello.&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;I am not receiving any push notifications, nor have I ever from the Spotify app. I'm a Spotify premium account holder, in the US, on an iPhon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help canceling subscription

I purchased the premium and says i have 5 days left from today. I dont know what that means. Anyways, i dont want to be charged 9.99$ a month after 22nd and want to cancel it. How can i cancel it on time before they charge me 9.99$ a month!?

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased the premium and says i have 5 days left from today. I dont know what that means. Anyways, i dont want to be charged 9.99$ a month after 22nd and want to cancel it. How can i cancel it on ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Issues

Here is my issue... when I first got Spotify my kids would listen when I did not. Time passed, I got them their own account and my reccommended listings showed my tastes. Now 6 months later, I have been using the radio feature and everything has been...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is my issue... when I first got Spotify my kids would listen when I did not. Time passed, I got them their own account and my reccommended listings showed my tastes.   Now 6 months la...
  • MainMor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[LG] Smart TVs - Supported models - Supported software/WebOS versions

Hi, I have recently purchased an LG TV with Smart TV only to find that the Spotify App is not available on the LG Store. The TV model is an LG 47LB671V-ZB, software version is 03.23.24, WebOS TV version is 1.2.0-2724. Country of purchase and use is S...

• Hi,   I have recently purchased an LG TV with Smart TV only to find that the Spotify App is not available on the LG Store. The TV model is an LG 47LB671V-ZB, software version is 03.23...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

LG smart tv app Australia

I purchased the LG 55LM9600 Smart tv a few months back with the promise that spotify is availible on all 2013 LG smart tvs... The app is not visible in store, so i called LG only to be told that it isnt availible in Australia. WTF spotify?! Why not? ...

• I purchased the LG 55LM9600 Smart tv a few months back with the promise that spotify is availible on all 2013 LG smart tvs... The app is not visible in store, so i called LG only to be told that it...
  • sebasrosenfeld
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes