Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] Sync extremely slow

Hi I have a problem with my sync on my WP8 (lumia 620).It takes hours to sync some playlists for a offline use. Does someone encounter the same problem ? Is there any solution ?

• Regular
  • Hi   I have a problem with my sync on my WP8 (lumia 620). It takes hours to sync some playlists for a offline use.   Does someone encounter the same problem ? Is there any solution ?
  • mungas
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Not the original song

Christina Milian – Us Against The World spotify:album:6c5g7Qua2wX6WxHV2vyhNJ This song is a remix, not the original. Any way to include the original?

• Christina Milian – Us Against The World spotify:album:6c5g7Qua2wX6WxHV2vyhNJ   This song is a remix, not the original. Any way to include the original?
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia Lumia 630

This might sound like a really dumb question, but I want to be sure. I'm buying this phone this week, it has Windows 8.1 on it. Does it support Spotify?

• This might sound like a really dumb question, but I want to be sure. I'm buying this phone this week, it has Windows 8.1 on it. Does it support Spotify? 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in on Windowsphone

Hey,I just logged out of my Premium Account on my Windowsphone... than I wanted to login again... It doesnt work. I've already changed the password twice.. on PC and Browser my Loginname and password are working... just not on my WP-App.Im pretty sur...

• Hey, I just logged out of my Premium Account on my Windowsphone... than I wanted to login again... It doesnt work. I've already changed the password twice.. on PC and Browser my Loginname and pa...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last.FM App - Log in different last.fm user

Hello, I use the Last.FM app, now I want to use another Last.FM account to scrobble my music. How do switch Last.FM user accounts? Removing the app from Spotify and reinstalling it does not work. Regards, Bob

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I use the Last.FM app, now I want to use another Last.FM account to scrobble my music. How do switch Last.FM user accounts? Removing the app from Spotify and reinstalling it does no...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong songs on an album

Dear Spotifians, I'm searching for a place to put this, but it's been bugging me to no end. There's a Dutch comedian, Bert Visscher and his best show is available on Spotify. The problem is, that the show that's supposed to be on that album, FIjne Nu...

• Dear Spotifians,   I'm searching for a place to put this, but it's been bugging me to no end.    There's a Dutch comedian, Bert Visscher and his best show is available on Spoti...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squezzbox "My Musik"

How can I play "My Musik" on a Squezzbox. And if its not possible will there be an update?

• Visitor
  • How can I play "My Musik" on a Squezzbox. And if its not possible will there be an update?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Music Quality Settings

Hi, I have been noticing that the "music quality" settings are not saved properly most of the times. Whenever the app starts, either from the app icon or from the background, it resets both the streaming and download quality to "normal". As a premium...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been noticing that the "music quality" settings are not saved properly most of the times. Whenever the app starts, either from the app icon or from the background, it resets bot...
  • zoli0726
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Reach Records artists

Just noticed today (6/14/14) that most of my Reach Records artists (Lecrae, Trip Lee, Tedashii, Sho Baraka, Andy Mineo, 116) were not playing on Spotify. I realized all these artists/albums/songs were still on Spotify, but somehow had changed and I h...

• Regular
  • Just noticed today (6/14/14) that most of my Reach Records artists (Lecrae, Trip Lee, Tedashii, Sho Baraka, Andy Mineo, 116)  were not playing on Spotify. I realized all these artists/albums/son...
  • AndrewMock
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play some songs, but my friends can- What is wrong?

When I am playing a track on Spotify it says " There is a trouble with the connection to Spotify - Can't play the current track". Some of my friends can play it, and some of them can't play it. The track has also disappeared from my playlist. I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I am playing a track on Spotify it says " There is a trouble with the connection to Spotify - Can't play the current track". Some of my friends can play it, and some of them can't play it. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz Spotify UI

Hi, I am using my spotify account in my 7008 and find the UI of the andriod app to be really poor. It is not even possible to hear the radios. The search results are simple disordered text lists with no info, simply ugly. Isn't it posible that the ma...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I am using my spotify account in my 7008 and find the UI of the andriod app to be really poor.   It is not even possible to hear the radios. The search results are simple di...
  • or_hd
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Marantz
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Multiple entries for one artist

There are multiple entries for one artist, Palya Bea official page (for the proper spelling): http://palyabea.hu/en Remember, in Hungarian they put Surname before First name! Spotify links: Unknown Artist Palya Bea Unknown Artist Yours Adam

• Casual Listener
  • There are multiple entries for one artist,  Palya Bea    official page (for the proper spelling): http://palyabea.hu/en   Remember, in Hungarian they put Surname befo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming to Pinnacle Soundbridge

Hallo guys, i have searching the web, read tons of information, but dont find a solution. I have a spotify premium account and want to stream spotify to my soundbridge. Has anyone an idea that works? Thanks Frank

• Visitor
  • Hallo guys, i have searching the web, read tons of information, but dont find a solution. I have a spotify premium account and want to stream spotify to my soundbridge. Has anyone an idea that w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Track Selection

Is it just me, or is the track selection for a radio station getting worse? I just had the same song play twice in the last three songs. In addition, for the same station, it is throwing in songs that are completely unrelated to the genre, again mult...

• Music Fan
  • Is it just me, or is the track selection for a radio station getting worse? I just had the same song play twice in the last three songs. In addition, for the same station, it is throwing in songs tha...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech Squeezebox Touch unlimited Spotify subscription?

Does it have to be only Premium subscription? I am not planning on paying for either Premium or Unlimited but I would pay for Unlimited if it worked with the Touch. Hope Spotify considers this. There are many people who would pay if Unlimited worked.

• Does it have to be only Premium subscription? I am not planning on paying for either Premium or Unlimited but I would pay for Unlimited if it worked with the Touch. Hope Spotify considers this. There...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 7 Update Error 17

EDIT: I don't know how I managed to post this into the wrong board, but I did! Sorry... moving to the correct board.

• Roadie
  • EDIT: I don't know how I managed to post this into the wrong board, but I did! Sorry... moving to the correct board.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] problems with offline playlists

I have approx 1Gb available in internal memory on my Lumia 820 to save offline playlists (can't save to SD card if course!)I recently filled up all the available memory so removed some older playlists that I rarely play. The problem is that removing ...

• I have approx 1Gb available in internal memory on my Lumia 820 to save offline playlists (can't save to SD card if course!) I recently filled up all the available memory so removed some older pla...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help right now

I get error code 802 on a few songs i likeMartin Tungevaag – Wicked Wonderland 2014Galavant – World Of Dreams - Radio EditFix this please, i really like those songs!

• Regular
  • I get error code 802 on a few songs i like Martin Tungevaag – Wicked Wonderland 2014 Galavant – World Of Dreams - Radio Edit Fix this please, i really like those songs!
  • HenkeDejus
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant see Top Lists through Sonos

I just bought a Sonos speaker so had to upgrade to the Premium account - however when I use the Sonos Controller and select Spotify I can't see Top Lists as I do on my iPad. Seems odd the options are different - are Top Lists not available through So...

• I just bought a Sonos speaker so had to upgrade to the Premium account - however when I use the Sonos Controller and select Spotify I can't see Top Lists as I do on my iPad. Seems odd the options are...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Says "Another account is already registered with this email address." Not true.

I have had Spotify for about six years now (I was living in Europe at the time it first came out). I recently tried to find a friend on Spotify to Follow, but only Facebook friends were coming up. I tried names, user names, email addresses. Nothing w...

• I have had Spotify for about six years now (I was living in Europe at the time it first came out).  I recently tried to find a friend on Spotify to Follow, but only Facebook friends were coming ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes