Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Squeezebox - empty playlists or no playlists, 502 gateway errors

I have Spotify premium. I have been running it sucessfully on my Logitech Squeezebox Radio (LSR) for a least a year. Last week Spotify stopped working on the LSR. Spotify works fine on my other devices (PC and Iphone). The LSR works fine for other ap...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium.  I have been running it sucessfully on my Logitech Squeezebox Radio (LSR) for a least a year.  Last week Spotify stopped working on the LSR.  Spotify works fine...
  • BenTan
  • Music Fan
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

windows 7 download

I was able to download Spotify to my computer and would like to download some of my lists to my computer. Is that possible? I have Windows 7.

• I was able to download Spotify to my computer and would like to download some of my lists to my computer. Is that possible? I have Windows 7.   
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

blackberry 10 native app

So when will spotify make a native BlackBerry 10 app!! Or at least make the APIs available for BlackBerry 10 devs who want to do the effort to make a native app. Spotify could at least do a little effort for there BlackBerry 10 premium members!!!

• Casual Listener
  • So when will spotify make a native BlackBerry 10 app!! Or at least make the APIs available for BlackBerry 10 devs who want to do the effort to make a native app. Spotify could at least do a little ef...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for Blackberry 10

Hey, Is there still any chance Spotify develops an app for Blackberry 10? Do I really need to switch to Deezer? Please, do it. Cheers P

• Regular
  • Hey,   Is there still any chance Spotify develops an app for Blackberry 10? Do I really need to switch to Deezer?   Please, do it.   Cheers   P
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify thinks my Local Files (both desktop and iphone) are unplayable!

I am quite frustrated. 1) The artist I want to listen to has minimal tracks on Spotify (which I understand happens). 2) When I import my local tracks of this artist into the desktop app and then sync to my iPhone, Spotify tells me it's unplayable (du...

• I am quite frustrated.   1) The artist I want to listen to has minimal tracks on Spotify (which I understand happens). 2) When I import my local tracks of this artist into the desktop app ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! less music of some artists

hi, i just tried to discover greatest artists, i found Four Tet, Flying Lotus, Beach House and Toro Y Moi, but thing is the discography is not enough of those artists: Beach House (Bloom and Teen Dream), Four Tet (Dialogue, Pause, Rounds, Everything ...

• hi, i just tried to discover greatest artists, i found Four Tet, Flying Lotus, Beach House and Toro Y Moi, but thing is the discography is not enough of those artists: Beach House (Bloom and Teen Dre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A way to reorganize playlists.

I cant seem to move the songs around.. normally you could just drag a song to a higher place but it wont let me do that anymore. couldnt find anything here so i thought lets post this.Any advice will be appreciated.

• I cant seem to move the songs around.. normally you could just drag a song to a higher place but it wont let me do that anymore. couldnt find anything here so i thought lets post this. Any advice ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 100 Indie Tracks playlist and Top 100 Alternative Tracks No Update.

It's been over three month's since Indie playlist and the Alternavite playlist have been updated. Any reason why these aren't getting updated every week?

• Visitor
  • It's been over three month's since Indie playlist and the Alternavite playlist have been updated. Any reason why these aren't getting updated every week?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I retrieve a playlist

I created a playlist during the 7 day free trial. At the end of the trial I waited a week before upgrading to Spotify Premium. Since upgrading I can't find the playlist I created during 7 day trial. Is there a way to recover that playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • I created a playlist during the 7 day free trial.  At the end of the trial I waited a week before upgrading to Spotify Premium.  Since upgrading I can't find the playlist I created during 7...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists on iphone but not on computer

I dowloaded the free app on my iphone and created a playlist. Now I set up the same account on my computer but cannot find the playlist from my phone. Shouldn't I be able to access it. It's the same account etc. ch

• I dowloaded the free app on my iphone and created a playlist. Now  I set up the same account on my computer but cannot find the playlist from my phone. Shouldn't I be able to access it. It's the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I unsubscribe from a playlist?

I keep getting e-mail updates on changes a person (I do not know) makes to his/her playlist. According to Spotify, I am following this playlist. I have no interest in following this playlist, but I can not find this setting anywhere! I have access to...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting e-mail updates on changes a person (I do not know) makes to his/her playlist.  According to Spotify, I am following this playlist.  I have no interest in following this playl...
  • einarso
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Click / pop noise at the beginning of every track

Hello, About a week ago (maybe after Windows Phone black update..?) every time a new track starts I hear loud click / pop noise, which is very annoying. It happens with streamed and offline files. It doesn't happen with the same tracks on the phone/S...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   About a week ago (maybe after Windows Phone black update..?) every time a new track starts I hear loud click / pop noise, which is very annoying. It happens with streamed and o...
  • miles_351
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

WinPhone 8 app doesn't support Your Music

This is a huge missing feature -- in the Windows Phone 8 app, you can't get to Your Music (unless I am missing something, and I've looked hard for it). Please please add it.

• Casual Listener
  • This is a huge missing feature -- in the Windows Phone 8 app, you can't get to Your Music (unless I am missing something, and I've looked hard for it). Please please add it. 
  • m0unds
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

[UE Smart Radio] Spotify App Problem

For the past couple of weeks, the Spotify app on my Logitech UE Smart Radio has been failing. The app recognizes my account, but won't display my playlists. I can search for titles, artist, and albums, and I can get the app to play songs, but it does...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past couple of weeks, the Spotify app on my Logitech UE Smart Radio has been failing.  The app recognizes my account, but won't display my playlists.  I can search for titles, artis...
  • MartyUK
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my music on the phone

Hi I'm just trying Spotify on my lumia 930. I have added some interprets to my music and wanted to see how it is on the phone. But I can't find any of them on my phone. A friend told me that he has a MyMusic section on his phone. Can it really be tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I'm just trying Spotify on my lumia 930. I have added some interprets to my music and wanted to see how it is on the phone. But I can't find any of them on my phone. A friend told me th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All my custom stations sound the same!

I want to have two different, custom radio stations that play two different types of music, but it's not letting me do that. For the longest time, I only listened to my "starred" radio station which ended up being a good mix of 60s, 70s, and 80s musi...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to have two different, custom radio stations that play two different types of music, but it's not letting me do that.   For the longest time, I only listened to my "starred" radio sta...
  • just_me
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Importing a Beats playlist to Spotify

I have a large number of playlists that I have curated on Beats and would like to replicate them on Spotify, to save me the trouble of starting from scratch. Is there a way to import my Beats playlists to Spotify and have Spotify match whatever is in...

• I have a large number of playlists that I have curated on Beats and would like to replicate them on Spotify, to save me the trouble of starting from scratch. Is there a way to import my Beats playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

"Make Public" does not work!

Hi My non-collaborative playlist has suddenly gone from public mode to secret mode and no matter how many times I click on the "Make Public" my playlist still remains in secret mode. I have logged out and logged in again. I have restarted the Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My non-collaborative playlist has suddenly gone from public mode to secret mode and no matter how many times I click on the "Make Public" my playlist still remains in secret mode. &n...
  • DNKL
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon 2113 always registration

Hello People, I have an issue with my receiver Denon 2113 and spotify. Every time i start spotify, I have to enter my login credentials an accept their terms. Is there a way to save those? btw: i have a premium account.

• Regular
  • Hello People, I have an issue with my receiver Denon 2113 and spotify. Every time i start spotify, I have to enter my login credentials an accept their terms. Is there a way to save those?  ...
  • taw6
  • Music Fan
  • 62 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 62 replies
  • 1 likes