Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Album has wrong track names

I was trying to play the song American Car off of the following Mike Doughty album: Mike Doughty – Haughty Melodic and the song Busting Up a Starbucks played. American Car is actually I Hear the Bells, and American Car is some other song. Looking at ...

• I was trying to play the song American Car off of the following Mike Doughty album: Mike Doughty – Haughty Melodic and the song Busting Up a Starbucks played. American Car is actually I Hea...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No sound

Hello, when i want to play music with spotify i don't hear any music while the song is playing. i have already downloaded spotify again but it's still not working. Al the other sounds on my laptop are working and i also tried to disable "Enable Hardw...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   when i want to play music with spotify i don't hear any music while the song is playing. i have already downloaded spotify again but it's still not working. Al the other sounds on m...
  • MBudde
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[samsung blu ray bd-f6500] sound is choppy, unlistenable !

Hi All, I happen to have a Samsung BD-F6500 blu ray player, installed Spotify on it, happy camper ! Or so I thought. After a few seconds of playback (for each and every song so far) sound quality sucks, playback is choppy (as in: a fraction slower mu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I happen to have a Samsung BD-F6500 blu ray player, installed Spotify on it, happy camper 🙂 ! Or so I thought.   After a few seconds of playback (for each and every son...
  • matjans
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistent restrictions

Hello. I have just found a GREAT album Steve Reich – Double Sextet/2x5 but.. 4.th piece is unavailable?! I think it's just a stupid error: turning off just one piece, the first in three-pieces series? BTW I have the same problem with Hozier – Take Me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have just found a GREAT album Steve Reich – Double Sextet/2x5 but.. 4.th piece is unavailable?! I think it's just a stupid error: turning off just one piece, the first in thre...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mislabled playlist category

The "Inspirational" playlist category is poorly labled. It is filled with religious music, not what 100% of people would call inspirational. Since there is maybe 10% of the lists in there that don't appear to be religious (unconfirmed) maybe they sho...

• The "Inspirational" playlist category is poorly labled. It is filled with religious music, not what 100% of people would call inspirational. Since there is maybe 10% of the lists in there that don't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Home theatre

Hi, I just saw that Spotify is now available on samsung TV using the smart hub. What about Home theater / blue-ray devices with the smart hub function? I've got a HT-D6500 device and I haven't found Spotify when searching in the app section. Thx.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just saw that Spotify is now available on samsung TV using the smart hub. What about Home theater / blue-ray devices with the smart hub function? I've got a HT-D6500 device...
  • Jole30
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Marantz stops playing after few seconds to few minutes

Hi, I recently got the Marantz sr6008 and logged on with spotify premium, however the thing stops playing, sometimes after just a few seconds, sometimes after 3 songs or so. Going back to main menu and restart the song occasionally helps, sometimes f...

• Hi,   I recently got the Marantz sr6008 and logged on with spotify premium, however the thing stops playing, sometimes after just a few seconds, sometimes after 3 songs or so. Going back to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlists never available on Squeezebox touch or radio

I installed the spotify app a few months back on both my squeezebox touch and radio. Neither of these devices have ever displayed any of the playlists that I created through the spotify app on my computer and on my phone. I have uninstalled and re-in...

• Visitor
  • I installed the spotify app a few months back on both my squeezebox touch and radio.  Neither of these devices have ever displayed any of the playlists that I created through the spotify app on ...
  • chiefersone
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive battery drain using Spotify

Hello, I'm having a serious issue with battery drain while using Spotify. I've checked all over the interwebs and have not been able to find anything to help solve the problem. It's so bad, that if I can not fix it, I'll have to cancel my account bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm having a serious issue with battery drain while using Spotify. I've checked all over the interwebs and have not been able to find anything to help solve the problem. It's so bad...
  • ElTeniente
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 Accounts 2 Issues.

Hi, I have the same issue. The problem for me is that I have too facebook accounts. both accounts have spotify. I am not sure why is atomatically signed my facebook account to spotify but I was not aware until I applied the premium to my original spo...

• Hi, I have the same issue. The problem for me is that I have too facebook accounts. both accounts have spotify. I am not sure why is atomatically signed my facebook account to spotify but I was not a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Album Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is not working...

I been wanting to hear the album again since they released the album since earlier this year. Since it was a while not hearing it, I decided to play it, but it didn't wanted to work and I was checking around and saw that the album was there, but not ...

• I been wanting to hear the album again since they released the album since earlier this year. Since it was a while not hearing it, I decided to play it, but it didn't wanted to work and I was checkin...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ONKYO and Radio function

Hi I have the Onkyo NR 616 Receiver and I am very satisgied with the functions and power. But one thing Bothers me: why it is not able to use the radio-function of spotify in the spotify-app? Someone else who misses this function? Greets

• Hi   I have the Onkyo NR 616 Receiver and I am very satisgied with the functions and power. But one thing Bothers me: why it is not able to use the radio-function of spotify in the spotify-a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes

Purchased songs playlist

In the days when you could, I purchased a load of songs on Spotify which created a playlist. I then transferred the playlist to my i-tunes account. Now my i-tunes account won't play any of those songs - it comes up with a message saying file not foun...

• In the days when you could, I purchased a load of songs on Spotify which created a playlist. I then transferred the playlist to my i-tunes account. Now my i-tunes account won't play any of those...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect on Yamaha RX-A2030 stopped working

Hi, some weeks ago my Yamaha RX-A2030 stopped connecting to spotify. I'm not able to play music from my iPad on the receiver. Receiver says "connecting error". It works fine for about 3 or 4 months, then it suddenly stopped without changing anything!...

• Regular
  • Hi,   some weeks ago my Yamaha RX-A2030 stopped connecting to spotify. I'm not able to play music from my iPad on the receiver. Receiver says "connecting error". It works fine for about 3 or...
  • BeeCee
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung SmartTv USA

Hello, As a spotify premium user, I am very upset that there is not a spotify application available for my samsung smart tv. I live in the USA and hear that it is only available in Europe. Any news as to when it will be available here? Looking forwar...

• Hello, As a spotify premium user, I am very upset that there is not a spotify application available for my samsung smart tv. I live in the USA and hear that it is only available in Europe. Any news...
  • rockynookum
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

sync WMP and spotify

yes i would like to stream spotify on my windows media player or other simular player so I can use the dsp functions as spotify has none.or is there a dsp software program I can get that is resonably priced.

• Casual Listener
  • yes i would like to stream spotify on my windows media player or other simular player so I can use the dsp functions as spotify has none.or is there a dsp software program I can get that is resonably...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Get from Unlimeted to Premium! :)

Hello, I was getting a spotify premium... But i tryed to fix it on my phone.... When i did that i got Unlimeted! How can i change it to Premium??

• Hello, I was getting a spotify premium... But i tryed to fix it on my phone.... When i did that i got Unlimeted! 😞 How can i change it to Premium??  
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Partner Status - how do you get it?

I am a musician who use a software tool called The Amazing SlowDowner (http://www.ronimusic.com/) for practice and learning new songs. It has recently been re-developed as an iPhobe app and it would be great if I could access my Spotify Playlists via...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a musician who use a software tool called The Amazing SlowDowner (http://www.ronimusic.com/) for practice and learning new songs. It has recently been re-developed as an iPhobe app and it would ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium + iPhone 5 + BMW 320d 2014 Music Interface (Bluetooth and USB)

Hi Spotify, Looks like Spotify App is not compatible with BMW's system. I can change soruce to Media and select Bluetooth or USB cable and I can hear music. I also can change the volume on the steering wheel. I can change the song using the forward a...

• Hi Spotify,   Looks like Spotify App is not compatible with BMW's system. I can change soruce to Media and select Bluetooth or USB cable and I can hear music. I also can change the volum...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes