Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Yamha Spotify Connect stream quality

Hi,
In Connect is there anyway to see / control the streaming quality that's being played by amplifier? Is it connected somehow to android app preferences?

volume controll nice it's there but sometimes achieving random volume settings.

• Music Fan
  • Hi,<br>In Connect is there anyway to see / control the streaming quality that's being played by amplifier? Is it connected somehow to android app preferences? <br><br>volume control...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Squeezebox App is a mess

Just switched from MOG to Spotify and I like it a lot so far. However, the Spotify Squeezebox app has a lot of problems... is it just me? I do a lot of listening through my Squeezebox Radio, so this is kind of a big deal to me. Here are some of the t...

• Regular
  • Just switched from MOG to Spotify and I like it a lot so far. However, the Spotify Squeezebox app has a lot of problems... is it just me? I do a lot of listening through my Squeezebox Radio, so this ...
  • dancm
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify Connect] Failure to shuffle big playlists

When shuffling big playlists while hooked up to a Spotify Connect device, Spotify only plays the first song and after that stops. The queue also only shows this one song. Additionally, the player control buttons at the bottom disappear and the deskto...

• Regular
  • When shuffling big playlists while hooked up to a Spotify Connect device, Spotify only plays the first song and after that stops. The queue also only shows this one song. Additionally, the player con...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Save songs that are local files

why can't i save songs to that playlist "saved" when it's a song that is from my local files..? I want to be able to do that, please!

• why can't i save songs to that playlist "saved" when it's a song that is from my local files..? I want to be able to do that, please!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back Heaven and Hell to Spotify

Hello. Recently I have noticed that the studio album of Heaven And Hell (Black Sabbath with Dio under another name, due to copyright issues afaik.) "The Devil You Know" has been removed from Spotify. Any reason why? Also, is it possible to bring it b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Recently I have noticed that the studio album of Heaven And Hell (Black Sabbath with Dio under another name, due to copyright issues afaik.) "The Devil You Know" has been removed from Spotify....
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist pages
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleted Playlists

I dont know what happened... 3 days ago i logged in spotify and suddenly i had NO PLAYLISTS! i have a party today and i need my music urgently... PD: my premium tyme expired but somehow i have like 5 "premmium test" days... do i have to pay again to ...

• I dont know what happened... 3 days ago i logged in spotify and suddenly i had NO PLAYLISTS! i have a party today and i need my music urgently...  PD: my premium tyme expired but somehow i hav...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TWO USER NUMBERS IN ONE ACCOUNT - HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Over a week ago I logged in on Spotify and realized that all my playlists had disappeared. At first I thought it was only a problem with my playlists but after a while I realized the problem was that I suddenly had a new user number. Two of my playli...

• ...hat I suddenly had a new user number. Two of my playlists were public, so I could find them through my friends who were following it - but they appeared as belonging to a user number: 1115240383, i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connect not visible on surface pro 3

I can see both my galaxy S5 and iPod touch on connect but when I try to bring my surface pro 3 in to the mix i Cant see it there. The question is why. Can anybody answer this

• I can see both my galaxy S5 and iPod touch on connect but when I try to bring my surface pro 3 in to the mix i Cant see it there. The question is why. Can anybody answer this
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chip Taylor

Chip Taylor is perhaps a little long in the tooth, but then so am I. He's got some good tracks on Spotify but none of his younger ones from around the 60's or 70's, not sure of his roots; however I have an LP in storgae called 'San Sebastian' and a t...

• Chip Taylor is perhaps a little long in the tooth, but then so am I.  He's got some good tracks on Spotify but none of his younger ones from around the 60's or 70's, not sure of his roots; howev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

hjelp sangene mine er borte å alt

Jeg skulle logge meg inn på Spotify i går , MEN når jeg kom inn var ALLE spillelistene mine BORTE !!! Så hva har skjed? Sist jeg var inne på brukeren min ( igjennom facebook) var noen dager før termin altså 22 august !! Er sååå lei meg for har mistet...

• Jeg skulle logge meg inn på Spotify i går , MEN når jeg kom inn var ALLE spillelistene mine BORTE !!! Så hva har skjed? Sist jeg var inne på brukeren min ( igjennom facebook) var noen dager før ter...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOCIAL] Trouble changing facebook account

Hello everybody. I'm having trouble changing my facebook account on spotify. Anyone can help me? I need to delete the previous account and add the new one. The trouble lingers on through the devices iphone ipad and WIN8. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody.   I'm having trouble changing my facebook account on spotify.   Anyone can help me? I need to delete the previous account and add the new one.   The troubl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! error music failed to load

I'm sure other have had this issue but didn't see a definitive solutions - I am getting this message on desktop version: Albums: Error: Your music failed to load Artists: Error: Your music failed to load How do I resolve?

• I'm sure other have had this issue but didn't see a definitive solutions - I am getting this message on desktop version:   Albums: Error: Your music failed to load Artists: Error: Your mus...
  • crismarsf
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't find the song I'm looking for

I can't import the song and it is on spotify neither, while i really want this song on my playlist The song is: Eazy-E - Switchez https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7K20WMFwZk

• I can't import the song and it is on spotify neither, while i really want this song on my playlist   The song is: Eazy-E - Switchez https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7K20WMFwZk 
  • maju_lh
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are my albums on spotify?

Good morning.I'm a Spotify Premium User, from Italy.Today, when I go in section: "Your music" - "Album", there is an error message: there are no albums that i saved.What's the matter?Could you help me, please?Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning. I'm a Spotify Premium User, from Italy. Today, when I go in section: "Your music" - "Album", there is an error message: there are no albums that i saved. What's the matter? Could ...
  • Antonello_Zappa
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Correct Artist association, linking the right artist to the right track - HELP

Hello everyone! Im a new user and my main reason for using Spotify is to push my music. When I have searched my name my results are limited yet when i search for specific tracks or remixes, I find them, just not connected with my Artist name on Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone! Im a new user and my main reason for using Spotify is to push my music.   When I have searched my name my results are limited yet when i search for specific tracks or remixes...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Copied playlist end up corrupted

Hi, I try to copy a play list (this one: spotify:user:tobias.johanssson:playlist:5ObZg40OMHv9GTxfu6Bd85). What happends is that it seems fine on my PC. But is is not possible to access the playlist from for example Profile > Public playslists, for me...

• Visitor
  • ...ccess the playlist from for example Profile > Public playslists, for me or for my friends. And I can't access my playlist on my iPhone either. I have no problem accesss the playlist from my Win 7-c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Nujabes removed from Spotify?

What happened to Nujabes I've been listening to a lot of his stuff recently and now its all gone from spotify. He is an amazing artist and his work deserves to be heard!

• What happened to Nujabes I've been listening to a lot of his stuff recently and now its all gone from spotify.  He is an amazing artist and his work deserves to be heard!
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Trip Hop Chillout
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Music request~!

Ellow! :3I really want some more j-rock (japanese rock) on spotify!! I can only find a few and I have listened to them so freaking much O-oAnd there is only the old songs QAQCan you like plzz fix these?? (And more from The GazettE) Screw Alice nine G...

• Ellow! :3 I really want some more j-rock (japanese rock) on spotify!! I can only find a few and I have listened to them so freaking much O-o And there is only the old songs QAQ Can you like plzz f...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

How do I get rid of a Follower?

If I have someone following my profile who I don't want to do it? How do I do to delete him from my profile without contacting him?

• If I have someone following my profile who I don't want to do it? How do I do to delete him from my profile without contacting him?
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes