Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Windows Phone spotify problems

Love spotify, had it on iPhone and on android before but this WP7 app is a bit iffy: - Nearly always offline - Cannot ff/rw in songs (no scroll) - randomly decides to show nothing as synced offline - NEVER syncs (wifi or 3g) (i force it through playi...

• Casual Listener
  • Love spotify, had it on iPhone and on android before but this WP7 app is a bit iffy:     -  Nearly always offline -  Cannot ff/rw in songs (no scroll) -  randomly d...
  • Jenncan33
  • Casual Listener
  • 81 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 17 likes

[Samsung Smart TV] Spotify playlists not complete

I bought a Samsung TV, model UE40F6345SBXXE, to be able to listen to Spotify. The problem is that the Spotify app only shows a fraction of my playlists in the TV. Most of my playlists I cant see. Does anyone know how I could see all the playlists? Th...

• Regular
  •   I bought a Samsung TV, model UE40F6345SBXXE, to be able to listen to Spotify. The problem is that the Spotify app only shows a fraction of my playlists in the TV. Most of my playlists I cant...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Free Spotify App on WP8

Spotify is supposed to be free to use on mobile and tablet devices now, and yet, my Windows Phone 8XT keeps prompting me to buy Spotify Premium, what's up with this? Is it just a glitch or are WP8 users getting shafted again?

• Spotify is supposed to be free to use on mobile and tablet devices now, and yet, my Windows Phone 8XT keeps prompting me to buy Spotify Premium, what's up with this? Is it just a glitch or are WP8 us...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WDTV Live - Shuffle

Am I missing something. The super clunky interface on the box has a super clunky Spotify, and I can find no way to put a playlist on to shuffle. Tired of listening to everything in the same order.

• Regular
  • Am I missing something.  The super clunky interface on the box has a super clunky Spotify, and I can find no way to put a playlist on to shuffle.  Tired of listening to everything in the sa...
  • Sabres15
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Mesage more then 3 offline devices

hallo, i get sometimes the message, that i have more than 3 devices with offline Playlis. But i dont have. Now i have look for... and i found a message, that i have to post her: Please Reset my offline Devices on my AccountI hope that is the solution...

• Casual Listener
  • hallo, i get sometimes the message, that i have more than 3 devices with offline Playlis. But i dont have. Now i have look for... and i found a message, that i have to post her: Please Reset my o...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Raumfeld by Teufel

Hi, there's an awesome Berlin-based speaker-manufacturer (Teufel) and they have a pretty decent Streaming-Line called Raumfeld. I heard you are in negotiations about getting on board - true, not true, timeframe? Best, Fred

• Hi,   there's an awesome Berlin-based speaker-manufacturer (Teufel) and they have a pretty decent Streaming-Line called Raumfeld. I heard you are in negotiations about getting on board - true,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! [BB] BlackBerry OS7.1 Bluetooth Sound Problem

Hi ! y have probleme with my Blackberry Bold 9900 on OS 7.1 and my Jambox (Bluetooth speaker) no sound on my Jambox with spotify ,but with the media player in Blackberry work great with this speaker. Spotify connected with cable jack 3.5 work good . ...

• Hi !     y have probleme with my Blackberry Bold 9900 on OS 7.1 and my Jambox (Bluetooth speaker) no sound on my Jambox with spotify ,but with the media player in Blackberry work gr...
  • tomasz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music in my car

Dear Support, I do have a premium account, and I am addicted to music. My car (2011 VOLVO V50) has a top notch audio system, with a USB connector. I would really love to be able to "download" my music to a USB Dongle and enjoy my playlists while driv...

• Regular
  • Dear Support, I do have a premium account, and I am addicted to music. My car (2011 VOLVO V50) has a top notch audio system, with a USB connector. I would really love to be able to "download" my mu...
  • KRazzy
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

No free access on smart TV

Hello there Peabody. As far as I understand spotifuggle is ad supported now on all the devices including TV. When I am trying to login it says that login failed. Can you clarify me if I am able to have ad supported on my Samsung smart TV? Thank you

• Hello there Peabody. As far as I understand spotifuggle is ad supported now on all the devices including TV. When I am trying to login it says that login failed. Can you clarify me if I am able to ha...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Equalizer ! Any recommendation ?

Hi, I was looking far an Equalizer and found "EQUALITY" who call themselves the "Equalizer for Spotify". http://www.equalify.me/ Does anybody have experiences with that tool ? Is it safe ? I would love to have an EQ on the Spotify surface ! Is there ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I was looking far an Equalizer and found "EQUALITY" who call themselves the "Equalizer for Spotify". http://www.equalify.me/   Does anybody have experiences with that tool ? I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer for Windows Phone 8

Hi, I will be probably buying one of Nokia Lumia phones in a few days. Is there a built equalizer for Spotify, like there is one for Android app? If not, is there any other way to use the equalizer, for example the default provided by Nokia?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I will be probably buying one of Nokia Lumia phones in a few days. Is there a built equalizer for Spotify, like there is one for Android app? If not, is there any other way to use the equalizer, ...
  • H3PL
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with Logitech Smart Radio

I just bought the Logitech Smart Radio (not Squeezebox). and donwloaded the UE iPhone App. I can connect to my smart radio etc. If I want to connect with the Spotify App within the ue App I have to enter my unsername - I tried email an the username t...

• I just bought the Logitech Smart Radio (not Squeezebox). and donwloaded the UE iPhone App. I can connect to my smart radio etc. If I want to connect with the Spotify App within the ue App I have to e...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment question

Hey guys,i want to be a premium user but there is no mobile payment option for turkey.Im afraid thats the only way i can make my payments.When will mobile payment be available in turkey?<br>Cheers,

• Hey guys,i want to be a premium user but there is no mobile payment option for turkey.Im afraid thats the only way i can make my payments.When will mobile payment be available in turkey?&lt;br&am...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Logitech UE Smart Radio] Premium account required?

Hi, Since Spotify is now free for cellphones and tablets, I want to know if the same will apply to the Logitech UE. I've just acquired one and didn't expect the Premium account would be necessary, but then thought that perhaps Logitech hasn't adapted...

• Hi, Since Spotify is now free for cellphones and tablets, I want to know if the same will apply to the Logitech UE. I've just acquired one and didn't expect the Premium account would be necessary, ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify download for WP8

Hi, I have been for a while in Finland and subscribed as Unlimited user, still using it, but living in Romania. Also my phone is in a romanian provider network. I'd like to have my Spotify also on my phone, how could that be possible? I couldnt downl...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I have been for a while in Finland and subscribed as Unlimited user, still using it, but living in Romania. Also my phone is in a romanian provider network. I'd like to have my Spotify also ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Failed mispelled or changed password

My spotify account kept crashing so I logged out, and now I can no longer log in. I created my account through Facebook and everytime I try to log in through Facebook it says "Maybe you've changed or mispelled your password" and I know I haven't. I h...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account kept crashing so I logged out, and now I can no longer log in. I created my account through Facebook and everytime I try to log in through Facebook it says "Maybe you've changed or...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

does spotify use BlackberryInternetService (BIS) on blackberry?

Iv got unlimited BIS on my blackberry 9320, I also have the latest version of spotify. How can I make it use BIS rather than 2G/3G

• Iv got unlimited BIS on my blackberry 9320, I also have the latest version of spotify. How can I make it use BIS rather than 2G/3G
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Free Mobile Streaming Help?

Hey guys, I just installed spotify on my Windows Phone 8 device after receiving an email from spotify about free mobile with restrictions. However, it keeps saying that im on a 2 day trial, so how do I avail of this service after the trial period has...

• Hey guys,                     I just installed spotify on my Windows Phone 8 device after receiving an email from spotify about free mobile ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] App not available for download in the Hungarian windows phone store

Hi! Spotify just lunched in Hungary, and I'm very interested in trying out every feature, but I can't the download the windows phone app, because it's not available in my region. I own Nokia Lumia 820 device with the latest wp8 OS updates. Any inform...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Spotify just lunched in Hungary, and I'm very interested in trying out every feature, but I can't the download the windows phone app, because it's not available in my region. I own Nok...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows Phone 8 app for Slovakia

I'm unable to install Spotify on my phone. Say's "Not supported in my country" however web access is working. Thanks

• I'm unable to install Spotify on my phone. Say's "Not supported in my country" however web access is working. Thanks
  • PaulosV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes