Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Free and Sonos

Hello, I have just buy Sonos system and i'm a great user and fan on spotify on my PC and smartphone. There is a few days you have change your policy and permit to hear more than 5 hours. It's a very good news !!!! But on Sonos, I must have a premium ...

• Hello,   I have just buy Sonos system and i'm a great user and fan on spotify on my PC and smartphone. There is a few days you have change your policy and permit to hear more than 5 hours....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free mobile for Symbian OS

Is it a joke or is spotify available for android and ios for free and not for symian and blackberry?

• Is it a joke or is spotify available for android and ios for free and not for symian and blackberry?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Windows Phone] Logging in, premium, et cetera

(I have windows 8 on my Nokia Lumia 800 with everything else fully functional) So I've had spotify on my phone and worked for a few songs if I had internet connection and as time went by I stopped using it on the phone and only on my PC.(never premiu...

• (I have windows 8 on my Nokia Lumia 800 with everything else fully functional) So I've had spotify on my phone and worked for a few songs if I had internet connection and as time went by I stopped ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

They gifted me a premium code which I can't use. Windows phone.

So here's the point: I received as a present a 3-months code for the premium version of spotifuggle. I tried to insert the code on the website, following the instructions on the card they gave me. But I get a message which is something that says my c...

• So here's the point: I received as a present a 3-months code for the premium version of spotifuggle. I tried to insert the code on the website, following the instructions on the card they gave me. Bu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Here's an idea: reply to your emails, Spotify.

I have emailed the Spotify customer service numerous times, filled in contact forms, etc. Not a single reply. My problem has, by some miracle, solved itself but I am quite disappointed in the lack of communication from Spotify. I used to be a Premium...

• Visitor
  • I have emailed the Spotify customer service numerous times, filled in contact forms, etc. Not a single reply.    My problem has, by some miracle, solved itself but I am quite disappoint...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My Spotify phone app is not free

I have a Nokia Lumia 800 with windows 7,8 system. So i read that Spotify is now free on phone apps also, but when i log on mine, it says i need premium acc to log on. Why is that, when its suppose to be free now?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Nokia Lumia 800 with windows 7,8 system. So i read that Spotify is now free on phone apps also, but when i log on mine, it says i need premium acc to log on. Why is that, when its suppose to...
  • degs92
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium still required on Onkyo receivers?

Hi, When can we except to use the Spotify free servie on Onkyo receviers? Currently the requirement is that Spotify premium is still required. Thanks, Mihir

• Hi, When can we except to use the Spotify free servie on Onkyo receviers? Currently the requirement is that Spotify premium is still required.  Thanks, Mihir
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Syncing problems with Blackberry

Hi there I have Spotify Premium a Blackberry 9900 and it seems to sync at will. I have only been able to successfully sync it around 3 or 4 times, and I don't know why it started syncing then. If I change a playlist or add songs, and then open the bl...

• Hi there   I have Spotify Premium a Blackberry 9900 and it seems to sync at will.   I have only been able to successfully sync it around 3 or 4 times, and I don't know why it starte...
  • donraphael1312
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dowload Spotif App for Windows 8 phone whilst on holiday

Please help. I'm a UK Spotify premium user but I'm on holiday in South Africa for 3 months. I had a problem with my HTC windows 8 phone and had to do a factory reset. But now I can't reinstall Spotify as it says it is not available in the Windows SA ...

• Regular
  • Please help.   I'm a UK Spotify premium user but I'm on holiday in South Africa for 3 months. I had a problem with my HTC windows 8 phone and had to do a factory reset. But now I can't r...
  • howardkinsman
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new user Q

I don have any credit card right now..and i really wanna try Spotify free trial for 30 days..what should i do..maybe there is a solution..im a student so i really don have any credit card..

• Casual Listener
  • I don have any credit card right now..and i really wanna try Spotify free trial for 30 days..what should i do..maybe there is a solution..im a student so i really don have any credit card..
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Spotify causes my Lumia 920 to freeze

Hi, as you can read in the subject title. It seems like there's something which has to do with Spotify that causes my WP8 device (Lumia 920) to freeze. Today is the second time this happens to me. Last time it happened to me was about 1 month ago, an...

• Hi, as you can read in the subject title. It seems like there's something which has to do with Spotify that causes my WP8 device (Lumia 920) to freeze. Today is the second time this happens to me. La...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Songs randomly skip to next over bluetooth

Tracks randomly skip when listening to spotify over bluetooth. This happens on my WP8 app and my wife's iphone 5 spotify app. We each have premuim accounts, and when we try to stream to our spotify music to our bluetooth speakers or to our car's blue...

• Music Fan
  • Tracks randomly skip when listening to spotify over bluetooth. This happens on my WP8 app and my wife's iphone 5 spotify app. We each have premuim accounts, and when we try to stream to our spotify...
  • KAHUNA75
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Windows Phone spotify problems

Love spotify, had it on iPhone and on android before but this WP7 app is a bit iffy: - Nearly always offline - Cannot ff/rw in songs (no scroll) - randomly decides to show nothing as synced offline - NEVER syncs (wifi or 3g) (i force it through playi...

• Casual Listener
  • Love spotify, had it on iPhone and on android before but this WP7 app is a bit iffy:     -  Nearly always offline -  Cannot ff/rw in songs (no scroll) -  randomly d...
  • Jenncan33
  • Casual Listener
  • 81 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 17 likes

[Samsung Smart TV] Spotify playlists not complete

I bought a Samsung TV, model UE40F6345SBXXE, to be able to listen to Spotify. The problem is that the Spotify app only shows a fraction of my playlists in the TV. Most of my playlists I cant see. Does anyone know how I could see all the playlists? Th...

• Regular
  •   I bought a Samsung TV, model UE40F6345SBXXE, to be able to listen to Spotify. The problem is that the Spotify app only shows a fraction of my playlists in the TV. Most of my playlists I cant...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Free Spotify App on WP8

Spotify is supposed to be free to use on mobile and tablet devices now, and yet, my Windows Phone 8XT keeps prompting me to buy Spotify Premium, what's up with this? Is it just a glitch or are WP8 users getting shafted again?

• Spotify is supposed to be free to use on mobile and tablet devices now, and yet, my Windows Phone 8XT keeps prompting me to buy Spotify Premium, what's up with this? Is it just a glitch or are WP8 us...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WDTV Live - Shuffle

Am I missing something. The super clunky interface on the box has a super clunky Spotify, and I can find no way to put a playlist on to shuffle. Tired of listening to everything in the same order.

• Regular
  • Am I missing something.  The super clunky interface on the box has a super clunky Spotify, and I can find no way to put a playlist on to shuffle.  Tired of listening to everything in the sa...
  • Sabres15
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Mesage more then 3 offline devices

hallo, i get sometimes the message, that i have more than 3 devices with offline Playlis. But i dont have. Now i have look for... and i found a message, that i have to post her: Please Reset my offline Devices on my AccountI hope that is the solution...

• Casual Listener
  • hallo, i get sometimes the message, that i have more than 3 devices with offline Playlis. But i dont have. Now i have look for... and i found a message, that i have to post her: Please Reset my o...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Raumfeld by Teufel

Hi, there's an awesome Berlin-based speaker-manufacturer (Teufel) and they have a pretty decent Streaming-Line called Raumfeld. I heard you are in negotiations about getting on board - true, not true, timeframe? Best, Fred

• Hi,   there's an awesome Berlin-based speaker-manufacturer (Teufel) and they have a pretty decent Streaming-Line called Raumfeld. I heard you are in negotiations about getting on board - true,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! [BB] BlackBerry OS7.1 Bluetooth Sound Problem

Hi ! y have probleme with my Blackberry Bold 9900 on OS 7.1 and my Jambox (Bluetooth speaker) no sound on my Jambox with spotify ,but with the media player in Blackberry work great with this speaker. Spotify connected with cable jack 3.5 work good . ...

• Hi !     y have probleme with my Blackberry Bold 9900 on OS 7.1 and my Jambox (Bluetooth speaker) no sound on my Jambox with spotify ,but with the media player in Blackberry work gr...
  • tomasz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes