Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs stop playing, app going offline

Hi, When playing music om my LG device I get the error ID: sp_plugin_general_error What should I do? The error occurs when playing music, not during start up.

• Hi,   When playing music om my LG device I get the error ID: sp_plugin_general_error   What should I do? The error occurs when playing music, not during start up.   ...
  • thijspostma
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover my deleted starred playlist

Well, about two weeks ago I accidentally deleted all my starred songs. I now have some starred again from my memory, but it's literally less than 15% of what was there. I still have these saved on my Facebook account - but starring over 800 songs is ...

• Well, about two weeks ago I accidentally deleted all my starred songs. I now have some starred again from my memory, but it's literally less than 15% of what was there. I still have these saved on my...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to drag around songs in a playlist after the new update?

Hey, After the new update i can't figure out how to drag around a song in a playlist? Only sort "by added" but i want to drag songs around and make my own sorting, like i did before when i marked it and just dragged it to what ever place in the playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   After the new update i can't figure out how to drag around a song in a playlist? Only sort "by added" but i want to drag songs around and make my own sorting, like i did before when i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get rid of spotify connect

Ok so I've had Spotify for almost a year and I love it. I have premium and I love how you can get it on all your devices, so I allowed my sister to get it and sign into my account on her Kindle. However, this dumb Connect thing is the most idiotic up...

• Ok so I've had Spotify for almost a year and I love it. I have premium and I love how you can get it on all your devices, so I allowed my sister to get it and sign into my account on her Kindle. Howe...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't get certain songs added to "Your Music"

So I love the new "Your Music" feature. Rather than having my music organized in playlists, it's nice to have an "only song, album, and artist" view when looking at my music library. However, when I was adding songs to "My Music," I noticed that ther...

• So I love the new "Your Music" feature. Rather than having my music organized in playlists, it's nice to have an "only song, album, and artist" view when looking at my music library. However, when I ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Available Songs/Tracks Won't Play If On More Than One Album.

After updating to the newest version of Spotify, I've noticed that when attempting to listen to an album that certain songs would not play. I then realized that those songs that would not play from that specific album were available on a greatist hit...

• Casual Listener
  • After updating to the newest version of Spotify, I've noticed that when attempting to listen to an album that certain songs would not play. I then realized that those songs that would not play from t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Copy .file to another SD card?

Hello everyone,Can I copy the offline cache playlists (the .file files) to another device?It would save me a lot of time to sync offline my playlists to my new device..I am a premium member but will it work?

• Regular
  • Hello everyone, Can I copy the offline cache playlists (the .file files) to another device? It would save me a lot of time to sync offline my playlists to my new device.. I am a premium member b...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT FREE

Why is sportify free on iOS and Android, but not on Windows Phone?

• Why is sportify free on iOS and Android, but not on Windows Phone?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover art

How can i change my cover on artist page? 

• Roadie
  • How can i change my cover on artist page? 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some thoughts about the problem of Free Spotify and Windows Phone

Hi I've being reading about this problem in many places. And I'd like to share my thoughts with you. First of all, I know about Spotify since a time ago. However, I'm from old school with my 33 years, and I was still using my MP3 files, downloading a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I've being reading about this problem in many places. And I'd like to share my thoughts with you.   First of all, I know about Spotify since a time ago. However, I'm from old s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist name is spelled incorrectly.

Hi guys, A thing that has been bugging me for a while. There is a band named H2O that has a profile on Spotify and everything looks fine, but one of their albums - Thicker Than Water is under incorrectly spelled artist name - H20 (with a zero instead...

• Regular
  • Hi guys,   A thing that has been bugging me for a while. There is a band named H2O that has a profile on Spotify and everything looks fine, but one of their albums - Thicker Than Water is un...
  • peshow
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no more spotify app for nokia e7?

I tried to find a spotify app on the nokia store for my E7 which runs on belle. Does spotify not support the E7 anymore?

• Regular
  • I tried to find a spotify app on the nokia store for my E7 which runs on belle. Does spotify not support the E7 anymore?
  • seansoawesome
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes upon sign-in, but JUST for MY account. Everyone else's works?

I work in an office that shares one computer. We have spotify installed so we can listen to music while we work. Everyone else in the office (I would say there's about 5 others who use spotify) are able to log in and listen to music. When I log in, h...

• I work in an office that shares one computer. We have spotify installed so we can listen to music while we work.    Everyone else in the office (I would say there's about 5 others who u...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where Did My Playlists Go?!

I recently changed bank accounts, but before I could update the automatic payment info on my Spotify account I got an e-mail from Spotify saying they couldn't process my payment and my service was disconnected. When I tried to log back in the re-acti...

• I recently changed bank accounts, but before I could update the automatic payment info on my Spotify account I got an e-mail from Spotify saying they couldn't process my payment and my service was di...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in the Spotify Commercial at Freemium

Hello, when playing songs on Spotify, after some while there is a commercial that takes around 20 seconds, there is a song I would love to know the title of, it's a girl who sings and the only lyrics I've registered in my head was "as long as I'm str...

• Visitor
  • Hello, when playing songs on Spotify, after some while there is a commercial that takes around 20 seconds, there is a song I would love to know the title of, it's a girl who sings and the only lyrics...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify update for iPhone.

Hello, Recently updated my Spotify - visually I love it. Practically, I hate it. It's slow, laggy and feels just so unworkable.Do you tech wizards have any suggestions? I use Spotify every day, so I'd like to get it sorted.Thanks for your time

• Hello, Recently updated my Spotify - visually I love it. Practically, I hate it. It's slow, laggy and feels just so unworkable. Do you tech wizards have any suggestions? I use Spotify every ...
  • jwort93
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz devices - Multiple stream support

Hi, Is it possible to access spotify on more than one Marantz device simultaneously, or is this strictly a Sonos feature?

• Hi,   Is it possible to access spotify on more than one Marantz device simultaneously, or is this strictly a Sonos feature?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox - Spotify won't send password

I have a squeezebox connected to the server, not my computer and whenever I try to have Spotify send me the email for the device password I don't receive the password. They gave me the device login username, but without the password I am unable to st...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a squeezebox connected to the server, not my computer and whenever I try to have Spotify send me the email for the device password I don't receive the password.  They gave me the device l...
  • rockee712
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows phone private session

Does anyone know where I can find the private session button on the windows phone app? It is not in the settings where I expected it to be...

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know where I can find the private session button on the windows phone app? It is not in the settings where I expected it to be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes