Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Bug - Skype and Spotify

I am having issues with Spotify when trying to use headphones with Skype. When I plug in headphones for a Skype call the music won't play through the headphones and insists in playing through the laptop speakers, hence I have to mute the music. I hav...

• I am having issues with Spotify when trying to use headphones with Skype. When I plug in headphones for a Skype call the music won't play through the headphones and insists in playing through the lap...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Samsung blu-ray plauer BD-F7500

Hi, i live in Italy and in my new samsung blu-ray BD-F7500 whit Smart Hub compatibility is not possible to install Spotify App, because is not present in the Store Apps. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i live in Italy and in my new samsung blu-ray BD-F7500 whit Smart Hub compatibility is not possible  to install Spotify App, because is not present in the Store Apps.   Why?
  • stan2105
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS app not playing the next track automatically.

Dear Spotify(users), I have a Nokia Lumia 920 with the Windows Phone 8 OS on it. When i play a offline playlist sometimes the next number won't play, simple nothing happends. Sometimes i need to skip to the next number and then manualy tab the play b...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify(users),   I have a Nokia Lumia 920 with the Windows Phone 8 OS on it.  When i play a offline playlist sometimes the next number won't play, simple nothing happends. Somet...
  • Herbet
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

new user

I had the 48 hr free trial and was able to use the app. I have an HTC windows phone. I signed up for the 30 day free trial and premium yesterday and now I can't play anything. When I pick a song or album it's just clocking. Also there is no me u or d...

• I had the 48 hr free trial and was able to use the app. I have an HTC windows phone. I signed up for the 30 day free trial and premium yesterday and now I can't play anything. When I pick a song or a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Don't jump to another song when shuffle mode is activated

When listening a playlist and I activate the shuffle mode, I don't want spotify jumping randomly to another song. If I would like to move to another song there is button for that (>>)

• Regular
  • When listening a playlist and I activate the shuffle mode, I don't want spotify jumping randomly to another song. If I would like to move to another song there is button for that  (>>)
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

WP8 app needs feature parity with Android app

Will you please update this app? You don't even have to follow the metro guidelines anymore. The Facebook app is now a clone of the Android version and it works just fine. I will even help beta test that app. I could use Xbox Music but honestly, even...

• Casual Listener
  • Will you please update this app? You don't even have to follow the metro guidelines anymore. The Facebook app is now a clone of the Android version and it works just fine. I will even help beta test ...
  • schorschl
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

[WP8] Offiline playback keeps pausing

Dear Spotify, First, thanks for great WP8 app improvements, but I have identified a following bug: (Offline) Playback pauses randomly. It happens both over BT or over 3.5mm headset. This happens rouhgly once an hour. I have not figured out any specif...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify,   First, thanks for great WP8 app improvements, but I have identified a following bug: (Offline) Playback pauses randomly. It happens both over BT or over 3.5mm headset. This h...
  • number1stylist
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[Sonos]Login Data wrong - but works at mobile device

Hi,I have got a sonos Streaming Client. Since two days ist says/ You Login Data is wrong- unable to connect ?!?On my iPad and iPhone not. I restarted my Router, my sonos and conected everthing new - all well done but nö spotify!Philippb78 Edited Subj...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have got a sonos Streaming Client. Since two days ist says/ You Login Data is wrong- unable to connect ?!? On my iPad and iPhone not. I restarted my Router, my sonos and conected everthing ne...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SYNCING TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS

Hey guys, Wasn't sure where to post this. I originally had an account via Facebook (free version), but then I decided I wanted it on my phone too, so I have an account I pay for now. I've been using the Facebook account on my Mac and the paid account...

• Hey guys,   Wasn't sure where to post this. I originally had an account via Facebook (free version), but then I decided I wanted it on my phone too, so I have an account I pay for now. I've ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't browse music in Sonos.

Using Spotify in Sonos, I keep getting a 'there was a problem searching please try again' message. I can actually play songs that are already in the queue but can't search new songs or access my play-lists. My Premium Spotify account is working norma...

• Using Spotify in Sonos, I keep getting a 'there was a problem searching please try again' message.   I can actually play songs that are already in the queue but can't search new songs or acc...
  • nosamda
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to use Spotify on Sonos

I am unable to use Spotify on Sonos: - I have Spotify Premium - I have authorized Sonos to access my Spotify account - As far as I can tell, I do not need a device password (logged on through Facebook, version 4.2 of Sonos) Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to use Spotify on Sonos: - I have Spotify Premium - I have authorized Sonos to access my Spotify account - As far as I can tell, I do not need a device password (logged on through F...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Syncing Local FIles

Information that could be useful: - Country: Sweden - Phone Model: Nokia Lumia 920 - OS: Windows Phone 8 Update 3 also called Developers Preview (same problem while having GDR2) - Are you using 3G, WiFi? Both. - No error message - I have the 2.0.4933...

• Information that could be useful: - Country: Sweden - Phone Model: Nokia Lumia 920 - OS: Windows Phone 8 Update 3 also called Developers Preview (same problem while having GDR2) - Are you usi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Windows Phone

jag köpte en 100 kr s spotify grej. men den fungerar bara på datorn och inte i mobilen. men jag andvänder bara spotifyen i mobilen. hur gör jag?

• jag köpte en 100 kr s spotify grej. men den fungerar bara på datorn och inte i mobilen. men jag andvänder bara spotifyen i mobilen. hur gör jag?
  • svdbrg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working for Samsung Smart TV 7 series after automatic firmware upgrade

I have a Samsung Smart TV 7 serie and Spotify have been working fine ok for 6 months. A couple a days ago there was an automatic firmware upgdrade when I started Spotify and after that I havent been able to play any music. I get a a error message say...

• I have a Samsung Smart TV 7 serie and Spotify have been working fine ok for 6 months. A couple a days ago there was an automatic firmware upgdrade when I started Spotify and after that I havent ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone Updates

Nokia Lumia 928 owner. Spotify Premium subscriber. I'm not sure if this has been asked/addressed in other threads, but can someone tell me if there are ever any plans to update the Windows Phone app to the same functionality as the iphone app? Not ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Nokia Lumia 928 owner.  Spotify Premium subscriber.   I'm not sure if this has been asked/addressed in other threads, but can someone tell me if there are ever any plans to update the W...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ice mountian spot

The Ice mountian spot can go to He!! if they don't like the music I listen to.

• The Ice mountian spot can go to He!! if they don't like the music I listen to.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ice mountian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Home stereo system for Spotify? Ideas?

Hi all, I've been using spotify on my mobile and on my PC for a while now, and I love it. I want to have a kind of home stereo system where I'm able to browse/use/play music from spotify in my living room without any need for a mobile and/or PC. My i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I've been using spotify on my mobile and on my PC for a while now, and I love it. I want to have a kind of home stereo system where I'm able to browse/use/play music from spotify in my living...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Volume

I went to listen to the music on my spotify account but the volume wasn't working. I checked my computer volume and it was up all the as was the spotify volume. I still couldn't hear anything. I went on to youtube to make sure it wasn't an issue with...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to listen to the music on my spotify account but the volume wasn't working. I checked my computer volume and it was up all the as was the spotify volume. I still couldn't hear anything. I went...
  • megreu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Buffer Insufficent Loose Conection

Playing Spotify via Sonos. The following occurs on all platforms, Windows, Mac, IOS. Message that the buffer is insufficent. Repeated checks on speed tests right after this message show I have 24 Mbps download. I have Verizon FIOS. I see no other sig...

• Casual Listener
  • Playing Spotify via Sonos.  The following occurs on all platforms, Windows, Mac, IOS.  Message that the buffer is insufficent.  Repeated checks on speed tests right after this message ...
  • KevinW
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes