Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

free spotify not working

I have finished a free trial of Spotify which i started before i got my windows phone. When given the choice between free sky sports and Spotify i opted for Spotify. Now that my initial trial has finished i should still have free Spotify but do not. ...

• I have finished a free trial of Spotify which i started before i got my windows phone. When given the choice between free sky sports and Spotify i opted for Spotify. Now that my initial trial has fin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot enter curled bracket in password field on Philips TV

I have { and } in my Spotify password but it seems to be impossible to choose this character from the on-screen keyboard on my Philips TV 55PFL7008S. Is this a bug or is there a way of entering these in some other way? I know that it is possible to e...

• Casual Listener
  • I have { and } in my Spotify password but it seems to be impossible to choose this character from the on-screen keyboard on my Philips TV 55PFL7008S. Is this a bug or is there a way of entering these...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Bluetooth (connection) issues

I primarily use Spotify Premium on my Lumia 920 connect via bluetooth to by car (Mazda 3). Issues I have seen are: 1. Spotify is not able to play songs when connected to my car especially if I had previously used it to play in the car and I had turne...

•   I primarily use Spotify Premium on my Lumia 920 connect via bluetooth to by car (Mazda 3).  Issues I have seen are: 1. Spotify is not able to play songs when connected to my car ...
  • Keesmeis
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

What about testing pages on the newest version of safari browsers ?

Could not post in bugs, so i thought it was just an idea https://www.spotify.com/fr/2013/ Safari Version 6.1. So disapointing that such a big team does not handle such a mainstream browser Not to be taken care about ?

• Casual Listener
  • Could not post in bugs, so i thought it was just an idea   https://www.spotify.com/fr/2013/ Safari Version 6.1. So disapointing that such a big team does not handle such a mainstream ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Feature request - fast scrolling

Not a direct bug, but a serious lack of feature: Fast scrolling in playlist like in the Android version. I have a playlist with 1500 songs in, and I spend over a minute just to scroll down to the bottom.. Also need to be able to fast forward in songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Not a direct bug, but a serious lack of feature: Fast scrolling in playlist like in the Android version. I have a playlist with 1500 songs in, and I spend over a minute just to scroll down to the...
  • wakojako49
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! [Lumia 1520] Does not play or sync - No Connection Available

I have upgraded my phones to the new Lumia 1520, and loving it for the most part. However, Spotify is only useful to log in and "see" my playlists. I cannot sync for offline nor can I even play when on LTE or Wifi. I am a Premium user, and this is ve...

• Regular
  • I have upgraded my phones to the new Lumia 1520, and loving it for the most part. However, Spotify is only useful to log in and "see" my playlists. I cannot sync for offline nor can I even play when ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the spotify section on my Facebook personal account??

Hi there,I can't see where the spotify section is on my facebook personal page. My spotify account says it's conected to facebook but it doesn't show on my page. Help?Thanks, Felipe

• Hi there, I can't see where the spotify section is on my facebook personal page. My spotify account says it's conected to facebook but it doesn't show on my page. Help? Thanks, Felipe
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify stops playing after a few songs

I recently got an update from Spotify on my Windows 8.1 and now after a few songs or skipping a few songs Spotify stops playing. When i close Spotify and open it it works again for a few songs and then it stops playing again... These days there are s...

• Music Fan
  • I recently got an update from Spotify on my Windows 8.1 and now after a few songs or skipping a few songs Spotify stops playing. When i close Spotify and open it it works again for a few songs and ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

crashes on windows phone 8

any fixes to the crashing problem when trying to get to playlists on windows phone 8?

• Visitor
  • any fixes to the crashing problem when trying to get to playlists on windows phone 8?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung ID2 error TV

Issue description: I have a Samsung UE46F8000 and some times I get an ID2 error when searching for music. What I tried: I have the latest available App from the Samsung Store. I have the latest available Firmware on the television. Reset the televisi...

• Music Fan
  • Issue description: I have a Samsung UE46F8000 and some times I get an ID2 error when searching for music.   What I tried: I have the latest available App from the Samsung Store. I have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Are starred songs synced either way?

Are starred songs synced both ways between my desktop and WP8 phone? If not how do I request this feature be added? TIA.

• Are starred songs synced both ways between my desktop and WP8 phone?  If not how do I request this feature be added?  TIA.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is so great about Spotify???

Am I clueless??? My critique here applies to the Spotify Android app as compared to Rhapsody. I have read through lists of top features of Spotify with virtually nothing being an advantage. Not trying to hate just looking for improvements... 1. After...

• Casual Listener
  • Am I clueless???  My critique here applies to the Spotify Android app as compared to Rhapsody.  I have read through lists of top features of Spotify with virtually nothing being an advantag...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Onkyo TX-NR727] Songs unavailible

Hi! I wonder if there is a difference between lissening to a song from my PC and from my new Onkyo A/V reciver? Songs that is availble from my PC is not availble on the reciver and that is on the same day, hour and account. Sincerely Fredrik

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I wonder if there is a difference between lissening to a song from my PC and from my new Onkyo A/V reciver? Songs that is availble from my PC is not availble on the reciver and that ...
  • widssow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Compatible Nokia 515

Hey! Wonder if you would do an app för this new phone? http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/515/specifications/

• Gig Goer
  • Hey! Wonder if you would do an app för this new phone? http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/515/specifications/
  • Mangirdas
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How much space will the offline files use on my WP8

Hi!Sorry if this question has been asked before.I just started to use Spotify on a Lumia 920 WP8 and noticed that it uses alot of spece on the phone. Is there a limit to how much space the offline files will use? I have not, and will not sync any pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Sorry if this question has been asked before. I just started to use Spotify on a Lumia 920 WP8 and noticed that it uses alot of spece on the phone. Is there a limit to how much space the offl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files on Windows 8 Phone

I would like to know why my local files are not syncing on to my Windows 8 Phone, I had an Android previous to this phone and my local files could be found on that. I am guessing they should also sync onto my Windows 8 phone On a side point, I have e...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know why my local files are not syncing on to my Windows 8 Phone, I had an Android previous to this phone and my local files could be found on that. I am guessing they should also syn...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why no updates for Windows Phone?

On my Samsung Android device I get updates from Google Play for the Spotify app a couple of times a week as it seems (no idea what all the updates are for, must be back end stuff). On my Nokia Windows 8 Phone however, there are no updates available e...

• Regular
  • On my Samsung Android device I get updates from Google Play for the Spotify app a couple of times a week as it seems (no idea what all the updates are for, must be back end stuff). On my Nokia Window...
  • francispelland
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Sony Sports Walkman

Hi, I'm trying to use Spotify Premium with my Sony Sports Walkman - is there any way to sync it? Thanks in advance

• Hi, I'm trying to use Spotify Premium with my Sony Sports Walkman - is there any way to sync it?   Thanks in advance
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes