Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] Radio, Login Problem

Description 1.The Spotify Windows 8 mobile app does not have a radio feature. This is the reason I use Spotify on my computer and used it when I had an Android phone and an iPod touch! Until this feature comes back, it is worthless to me on my phone....

• Description 1.The Spotify Windows 8 mobile app does not have a radio feature. This is the reason I use Spotify on my computer and used it when I had an Android phone and an iPod touch! Until this f...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help suggest place

Is there a place i can go to suggest things they should do better for spotify? If so can you guys give me the think, thanks!

• Is there a place i can go to suggest things they should do better for spotify? If so can you guys give me the think, thanks!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use Spotify with my Audio Receiver Pioneer VSX-921

Hi,is there a way to use Spotify on my AV Receiver Pioneer VSX-921? The Receiver has DLNA and Internetradio on board. Thanks for help and information.GreetingsFeigl

• Hi, is there a way to use Spotify on my AV Receiver Pioneer VSX-921? The Receiver has DLNA and Internetradio on board. Thanks for help and information. Greetings Feigl
  • Sven75
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

SmartTV, Application Spotify, No Activity, Screen black

Hello! I think this is a very simple idea to develop. In television SmarTV spotify application, when playing music, always showing the information of the songs that plays in one way or another. This is fine, when you find a song or playlist. But once...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello! I think this is a very simple idea to develop. In television SmarTV spotify application, when playing music, always showing the information of the songs that plays in one way or a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ideas
    Smart TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung 2011 smart tv

Hi, I've got a 2011 Samsung ue46d8000 tv, any ideas when the Spotify app will be coming on the smart hub of last years models. Thanks Neil

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've got a 2011 Samsung ue46d8000 tv, any ideas when the Spotify app will be coming on the smart hub of last years models.   Thanks   Neil
  • neilthewolf
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

BLUESOUND

I would like to know if spotify will be add as a new service in bluesound ? http://www.bluesound.com If yes, do you know already when?

• I would like to know if spotify will be add as a new service in bluesound ? http://www.bluesound.com If yes, do you know already when? 
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on the Parrott Asteroid mini

spotify on the Parrott Asteroid mini car system is a great idea, but I am tired of having to re-enter a spotify password everytime I use the parrott car player....HELP{

• Casual Listener
  • spotify on the Parrott Asteroid mini car system is a great idea, but I am tired of having to re-enter a spotify password everytime I use the parrott car player....HELP{
  • Jude5-0
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, iPhone5 and BMW Mini

Hi there, I've got a few problems when using Spotify on IOS in the car, in Mini Cooper. iPhone is connected to the car with BMW original Y-cable. First, car in-dash display never gets updated, only the first played song is displayed. Second, steering...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I've got a few problems when using Spotify on IOS in the car, in Mini Cooper. iPhone is connected to the car with BMW original Y-cable. First, car in-dash display never gets updated, ...
  • shpokas
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash Drive

Can anyone tell me how I can copy some of my music to a flash drive so that I can listen to it on my DVD player? I have a Mac 10.6.8.

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone tell me how I can copy some of my music to a flash drive so that I can listen to it on my DVD player?  I have a Mac 10.6.8.
  • mjf85742
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Denon AVR-3133

Hi, On my Denon 3133 I can stream from my DLNA server or listen to internet radio just fine. Also I can log into my premium spotify account without problems. Once there I can find all my playlists. That's where the joy stops unfortunately. When I cli...

• Hi,   On my Denon 3133 I can stream from my DLNA server or listen to internet radio just fine. Also I can log into my premium spotify account without problems. Once there I can find all my p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community] Preview tab styling is broken

Community preview tab has a broken styling. Message content is displayed over user avatar. OS: Ubuntu 13.04 Web browser: Version 28.0.1500.52 Ubuntu 13.04 (28.0.1500.52-0ubuntu1.13.04.2) Screen resolution: 1366x768

• Music Fan
  • Community preview tab has a broken styling. Message content is displayed over user avatar.   OS: Ubuntu 13.04 Web browser: Version 28.0.1500.52 Ubuntu 13.04 (28.0.1500.52-0ubuntu1.13....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify om my a7

when i go into spotify om my computer the music plays on my computer but not on my bowers & wilkins the icon to transfer sound from computer to devices is not to be found

• Casual Listener
  • when i go into spotify om my computer the music plays on my computer but not on my bowers & wilkins the icon to transfer sound from computer to devices is not to be found
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku Poor Sound Quality - Static in Background

I'm experiencing static during playback of Spotify on my new Roku 2 XS. I'm a premier member of Spotify so I should have highest quality bit rate playback (if it even passes through to Roku?). Pandora, Amazon, Netflix, all have NO problems. Static be...

• I'm experiencing static during playback of Spotify on my new Roku 2 XS.  I'm a premier member of Spotify so I should have highest quality bit rate playback (if it even passes through to Roku?). ...
  • stevenmb24
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Yamaha AVENTAGE

please add Spotify support to the AVENTAGE line of Yamaha line of receivers...

• Visitor
  • please add Spotify support to the AVENTAGE line of Yamaha line of receivers...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

All my playlists have been changed!!!

Since the latest update on my Samsung Smart TV, all my playlists have got screwed up. The first one is displayed twice, the 2nd three times and so on. It is also showing about 6 of my playlists rather than all of them. The playlists are still there o...

• Since the latest update on my Samsung Smart TV, all my playlists have got screwed up.  The first one is displayed twice, the 2nd three times and so on. It is also showing about 6 of my playlists...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Sync on Blackberry Curve 9300

Hey. I've just installed the Spotify App on my Blackberry Curve 9300 today and wanted to sync some playlists for listening offline. But it doesn't work. It starts...but stops recently. What's the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey.   I've just installed the Spotify App on my Blackberry Curve 9300 today and wanted to sync some playlists for listening offline. But it doesn't work. It starts...but stops recently. &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8 - App refusing to download songs (not maxed tracks) and stuck in offline mode

Hey! So I have a problem, I have far less than 3333 tracks that I want offline access to on my Windows Phone 8 (Huawei Ascend W1), a few hundred in fact, however, my spotify app refuses to download everything I have, it always stops at some point and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! So I have a problem, I have far less than 3333 tracks that I want offline access to on my Windows Phone 8 (Huawei Ascend W1), a few hundred in fact, however, my spotify app refuses to download e...
  • emil-nybraaten
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung smart tv smart wireless Keyboard

Hey guys, I use spotify now for a long time on my computer and my android phone without problems. It works on smart tv without problems., too. Yesterday I bought the samsung wireless keyboard, it works everywhere but not in the spotify app. That's ba...

• Hey guys, I use spotify now for a long time on my computer and my android phone without problems. It works on smart tv without problems., too. Yesterday I bought the samsung wireless keyboard, it w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Empty folders on Marantz SR6007

I have connected to Spotify with a Marantz SR6007 receiver and am noticing a HUGE number of empty folders. It is to the point of being unuseable for certain searches. Steps to reproduce: Search>Gould Search Artist Select Glenn Gould Results show 490 ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have connected to Spotify with a Marantz SR6007 receiver and am noticing a HUGE number of empty folders.  It is to the point of being unuseable for certain searches.  Steps to reproduce: ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify causing Logitech Squeezbox to crash.

Ever since I've had Spotify Premium, I have had a problem that has made my Squeezebox Touch crash, and then reboot itself afterwards.I recently was informed that Spotify was the cause, so, does anyone know how I can stop it happening without leaving ...

• Ever since I've had Spotify Premium, I have had a problem that has made my Squeezebox Touch crash, and then reboot itself afterwards. I recently was informed that Spotify was the cause, so, does a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes