Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment failure

PlanPremium trial?CountryRussiaDeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssuePayment attempts just fail with no further details.My current theory is that your billing does not support my bank's payment auth mechanism correctly, since payment fails...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium trial? Country Russia Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue Payment attempts just fail with no further details. My current theory is that your billing do...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my plan

PlanFree/Premium CountryRussia My Question or IssueI live in Russia, but in my profile country set as UkraineWhen I try to pay, I choose the card method, and nor Russia nor Ukraine are working

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium   Country Russia   My Question or Issue I live in Russia, but in my profile country set as Ukraine When I try to pay, I choose the card method, and nor Russia nor ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel account to migrate to DUO - Country isn't the same

Cancel account to migrate to DUO - Country isn't the sameI have canceled my USA account and want to migrate to the DUO family plan in Norway. I can't change the countries since it's in cancel mode. How do I fix this? I followed this and it doesn't li...

• Cancel account to migrate to DUO - Country isn't the same I have canceled my USA account and want to migrate to the DUO family plan in Norway. I can't change the countries since it's in cancel mod...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with renew

Yesterday my premium account renew but i hve not money on my card. the money will be on that card probably tomorrow, i was wondering when spotify will lock my premium features seeing that they cannot take the money.

• Visitor
  • Yesterday my premium account renew but i hve not money on my card. the money will be on that card probably tomorrow, i was wondering when spotify will lock my premium features seeing that they cannot...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile does not reflect my premium membership or allow access to Hulu as in original offer

PlanPremiumCountryUsDevice(iPhone 8Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI have paid for premium for a while and it was offered with Hulu. I never logged into Hulu. When I tried Hulu initiation today My Spotify account says I am not a premium subsc...

• Plan Premium Country Us Device (iPhone 8 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I have paid for premium for a while and it was offered with Hulu. I never logged into Hulu. When I ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivate Hulu

PlanPremium studentCountryUSAMy Question or IssueThere is a previous post about this and the solution did not work. I cancelled my premium for student through spotify, renewed it, went to the tab of services and there was only "start watching" on bot...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium student Country USA My Question or Issue There is a previous post about this and the solution did not work. I cancelled my premium for student through spotify, renewed it, went to t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled My Premium Duo Purchase as the same day I purchased and need a Refund

PlanFree/PremiumCountryTurkey My Question or IssueI bought and tried to cancel Premium Duo after learning that I can't use it with my partner. I cancelled it the same day and need a Refund because my original intent was to pay her this month's Premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Turkey   My Question or Issue I bought and tried to cancel Premium Duo after learning that I can't use it with my partner. I cancelled it the same day and need a ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Cancelling premium with Google Nest Promotion

So I signed up for Premium to get the Google Nest. It's been 15 days and the Nest hasn't been dispatched yet. I'm wondering if they're waiting to do so until I've paid for another month...Has anyone previously signed up for Premium to get the Google ...

• So I signed up for Premium to get the Google Nest. It's been 15 days and the Nest hasn't been dispatched yet. I'm wondering if they're waiting to do so until I've paid for another month... Has anyon...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I reconfirmed my student status but my account page says my plan will switch to regular premium

PlanStudent premiumCountryTurkey My Question or IssueA few weeks ago I received an email saying I should reconfirm my student status to retain my discounted plan, at the time my student status was valid until next month. I did as advised an reconfirm...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student premium Country Turkey   My Question or Issue A few weeks ago I received an email saying I should reconfirm my student status to retain my discounted plan, at the time my stud...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yearly payment

Hi all, Does anyone know how to pay at one time, for one year, the premium subscription instead of every month? I was used to do it the previous years but this payment method seems not to be possible anymore. Thanks for your coming help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Does anyone know how to pay at one time, for one year, the premium subscription instead of every month?   I was used to do it the previous years but this payment method seems ...
  • Olivier16
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Billing dates and subscriptions

If my monthly subscription bills on the 16th, but I cancel on the 18th, will I retain my subscription through the 16th of the following month? And if I renew on the 21st after canceling on the 18th, will I be charged twice that month?

• Visitor
  • If my monthly subscription bills on the 16th, but I cancel on the 18th, will I retain my subscription through the 16th of the following month? And if I renew on the 21st after canceling on the 18th, ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution samsung offer - not eligible

PlanFree/PremiumCountry UK Device Samsung A41 My Question I have recently bought a Samsung A41 (over 1 month ago) and understand I am eligible for the 6 months free Spotify Premium offer. I downloaded the app to my phone and initially was logged into...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country UK   Device Samsung A41   My Question  I have recently bought a Samsung A41 (over 1 month ago) and understand I am eligible for the 6 mont...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TOGLIERE AUTOPLAY SU ASSISTENTE GOOGLE REMOVE AUTOPLAY ON GOOGLE ASSISTANT

Salve io ho Spotify Premium Duo. Ho un problema: Ho sincronizzato il mio account Google Nest Hub al mio account. Però quando gli dico di farmi asctare una canzone, dopo parte con altre canzoni, mentre io non voglio, voglio ascoltare solo quella. Come...

• Visitor
  • Salve io ho Spotify Premium Duo. Ho un problema: Ho sincronizzato il mio account Google Nest Hub al mio account. Però quando gli dico di farmi asctare una canzone, dopo parte con altre canzoni, mentr...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • "spotify" "won't" "close"
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème lors du passage d'étudiant à non étudiant

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceOne PlusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueJ'ai un problème depuis que mon abonnement étudiant a stoppé. Spotify m'oblige a prendre un abonnement premium DUO alors que je suis tout seul ... et donc m'oblige à pa...

• Plan Premium Country France Device One Plus Operating System Android   My Question or Issue J'ai un problème depuis que mon abonnement étudiant a stoppé. Spotify m'oblige a prendre un ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Remove adverts for podcasts from my Release Radar playlist

Whilst listening to my Release Radar playlist this morning I found there was an advert in the playlist for "'Transmissions' The Definitive Story of New Order & Joy Division". Why was this? I pay for Spotify so I don't have to listen to adverts, and I...

• Regular
  • Whilst listening to my Release Radar playlist this morning I found there was an advert in the playlist for "'Transmissions' The Definitive Story of New Order & Joy Division". Why was this? I pay ...
  • DonnieDarkOh
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How long does it take for the refund?

Yesterday I contacted the assistance for a refund, how long does it take for the money to arrive on my card?

• Visitor
  • Yesterday I contacted the assistance for a refund, how long does it take for the money to arrive on my card?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription options don't address single parent family

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceDesktop, Google Home, Xbox One, PS4Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAs a single parent, I see your subscription options excluding a family demographic which does not fit into either of your multi-plan optio...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Desktop, Google Home, Xbox One, PS4 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue As a single parent, I see your subscription optio...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't subscribe via PayPal

I can't properly setup prepium subscription with PayPal. I am starting subscription process, logging into PP, confirm payment and then return to Spotify which says that there was a problem. However PayPal even configures Spotify preapproved payments ...

• Visitor
  • I can't properly setup prepium subscription with PayPal. I am starting subscription process, logging into PP, confirm payment and then return to Spotify which says that there was a problem. However P...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't order a subscription

Yesterday I was trying to register into the 2 free months of premium membership for new members, but for some reason every time I try to insert my card info I get the message of "Something going wrong". When I try by just inserting the info on Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I was trying to register into the 2 free months of premium membership for new members, but for some reason every time I try to insert my card info I get the message of "Something going wron...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify Premium
    Spotify premium problem
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes