Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching Premium Plans

Plan-PremiumCountry-USA My Question or IssueI recently received Spotify premium as a gift. I didn’t realize I was eligible for premium student, how do I change from premium to premium student?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan-Premium Country-USA   My Question or Issue I recently received Spotify premium as a gift. I didn’t realize I was eligible for premium student, how do I change from premium to premium st...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu stopped working

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Hulu stopped working, I can no longer sign in. It says my login information is incorrect. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My Hulu...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution change country not working

I am trying to chnge country settings, following the instructions found here: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/ but after I changed the payment settings to the new country the profile is still fixed on the pr...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to chnge country settings, following the instructions found here: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/   but after I changed the payment...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

trial offers ...

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 My Question or IssueI took advantage of a 99p/m 3 month offer in 2015. After that trial I was on a shared family account until late last year when I split with the girlfriend. Does that mean similar t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy S10   My Question or Issue I took advantage of a 99p/m 3 month offer in 2015.   After that trial I was on a shared family accoun...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Banned for reporting a bug

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDeviceV 50 ThinQOperating SystemOreo My Question or IssueSo I attempted to report a bug and my email was deleted from them. I lost my premium, playlists, and had to make a second account. Below are pics of the bug and the adorabl...

• Plan Premium Country Usa Device V 50 ThinQ Operating System Oreo   My Question or Issue So I attempted to report a bug and my email was deleted from them. I lost my premium, playlists,...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium disabled even though it is paid

This morning, I noticed my Spotify plan had been changed from Premium to a Free one. I paid for it, thinking my Premium plan had been disabled because there hadn’t been paid yet, but later saw that the payment for this month had already been made on ...

• This morning, I noticed my Spotify plan had been changed from Premium to a Free one. I paid for it, thinking my Premium plan had been disabled because there hadn’t been paid yet, but later saw that t...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Contry changed

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceWebOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueHello,I've been living in Belgium for the last two years and now I'm trying to change my country in Spotify. I did everything as suggested (by using a Belgian bank accoun...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Web Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Hello, I've been living in Belgium for the last two years and now I'm trying to change my cou...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium isn’t working

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands My Question or Issue Hello,Yesterday I bought Spotify Premium (with the 3 months free trial). After paying it said it was completed, but I still haven’t gotten the Premium. I bought it on my phone (iPhone 6s).

•   Plan Premium Country The Netherlands   My Question or Issue   Hello, Yesterday I bought Spotify Premium (with the 3 months free trial). After paying it said it was complet...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

Hello there. I'm using the Premium for students and despite the fact that i have two more months of free trial, you charged me one week ago the full premium fee. Why is that?

• Regular
  • Hello there. I'm using the  Premium for students and despite the fact that i have two more months of free trial, you charged me one week ago the full premium fee. Why is that?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution About student subscription and recreating account

Hi, I want to recreate my account (to change my username) but my free trial for the student suscription is still applying. If I recreate a account and start a new student suscription, my 3 months trial will be reset or it will continue ? (same as I h...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I want to recreate my account (to change my username) but my free trial for the student suscription is still applying.   If I recreate a account and start a new student suscription, my 3 m...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charges using mobile

Hi i’ve been charges the subscription by using mobile account. I tried once to pay that option but at that time it was failed and i did received and email confirmation. but when I checked my phone bill it shown charges from spotify. I tried to contac...

• Visitor
  • Hi i’ve been charges the subscription by using mobile account. I tried once to pay that option but at that time it was failed and i did received and email confirmation.  but when I checked my p...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What percentage of my subscription goes to artists ?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceHP Proboook, MacMiniOperating SystemiOS, OSX, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello I'd like to know roughly how much of my subscription fees goes to artists and how much goes to Spotify's operations ?

•   Plan Premium Country Canada Device HP Proboook, MacMini Operating System iOS, OSX, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello I'd like to know roughly how much of my subscription ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Where is the Google Home Mini I signed up for?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My QuestionI signed up for premium so I could get a free Google Home Mini. Received an email that said I'd be no...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country US Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question I signed up for prem...
  • TheTeish
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 month premium for $9.99
    free google home mini
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Expat with same payment method but obviously different country, so cannot activate Spotify Account.

hello, i had a perfectly working premium account in belgium. When I moved to Malta, it was also functining since I kept my country in Spotify as Belgium. Now I would like to upgrade to a family account. In order for all users to have the same address...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,  i had a perfectly working premium account in belgium. When I moved to Malta, it was also functining since I kept my country in Spotify as Belgium. Now I would like to upgrade to a famil...
  • Zen77
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

One account in different countries

PlanPremium My Question or IssueHi all! I have a question. I've read few threads about using Spotify abroad, I do understand that I don't have to change the country as I am the Premium user so it all will work. BUT. The problem I'm having is the fact...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue Hi all! I have a question. I've read few threads about using Spotify abroad, I do understand that I don't have to change the country as I am the Premium u...
  • Agzie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    streaming
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Effects in my account by changing country.

I’m soon gonna shift to another country and i was wondering if my account will get effected by that. What happens if i have a year subscription left when I shift? Do i have to pay again according to that country spotify rates?

• Regular
  • I’m soon gonna shift to another country and i was wondering if my account will get effected by that. What happens if i have a year subscription left when I shift? Do i have to pay again according to ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Failure in the US

Hello, so I had my student discount set up and this month when I was supposed to be billed it said the transaction did not go through. This because I had no money in the account at the time. Now there is money in the account. Do I need to still updat...

• Visitor
  • Hello, so I had my student discount set up and this month when I was supposed to be billed it said the transaction did not go through. This because I had no money in the account at the time. Now ther...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discontinuing a pre paid premium plan

I have recently moved from India to United States. I had bought a long term pre paid premium plan while I was in India. However now that I have moved, I would like my library changed to the one available in the United States, but for that to happen m...

• Visitor
  • I have recently moved from India to United States. I had bought a long term pre paid premium plan while I was in India. However now that I have moved, I would like my library changed to the one avail...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cancellation
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Card canceled, waiting for new card

I'm on Spotify Premium. I had to cancel my payment card for security reasons and should get the new one early next week. In the meanwhile, my monthly Spotify payment is due and I received a message that I need to update my card details ASAP. How can ...

• Visitor
  • I'm on Spotify Premium. I had to cancel my payment card for security reasons and should get the new one early next week. In the meanwhile, my monthly Spotify payment is due and I received a message t...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I’m using premium but not the admin, I’d like to keep my existing library and pay for my daughter as

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI accepted the invite to use premium on a family plan, I would like to keep my library and ge...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I accep...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes