Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Available offline mode not working!

I have sufficient space on iPhone 6.And got the premium account. But all of a sudden the offline mode wasn't Available this morning

• I have sufficient space on iPhone 6. And got the premium account. But all of a sudden the offline mode wasn't Available this morning
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in in the app

Hello, Today, my App (3.9.0) on my iphone on iOs8 frezze on the start. So I delete the app and download it again from the app store. Now, I 'm not able to log in, without response from spotify when I try with wrong credential, I have quickly an error...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Today, my App (3.9.0) on my iphone on iOs8 frezze on the start.   So I delete the app and download it again from the app store.   Now, I 'm not able to log in, without r...
  • fred35
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Spotify iOS application and Ford Sync

I'm having what I would describe as an issue, but I'm not sure if it is really that, a bug, or some setting that I've overlooked. I have an iPhone 4S that I use in my work truck to exclusively play music using Spotify through the USB connection. Rece...

• Regular
  • I'm having what I would describe as an issue, but I'm not sure if it is really that, a bug, or some setting that I've overlooked.   I have an iPhone 4S that I use in my work truck to exclusive...
  • Anthony488
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium plays one song at a time

I have Spotify premium and I'm using it on iOS 8.4, but I've had this issue on older versions of iOS. It seems to happen when I've linked too many devices to my account. I'll remove all my devices and do a clean installation, but I'll still only be a...

image1.PNG image2.PNG
  • I have Spotify premium and I'm using it on iOS 8.4, but I've had this issue on older versions of iOS. It seems to happen when I've linked too many devices to my account. I'll remove all my devices an...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • appissue
    iOS
    onesongonly
    Spotify Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Premium on iPhone.

Hi! Ive just signed up again to Premium. Ive had no probs in the past. This time however I cant get the Prem service on iPhone 5s. I paid via Paypal. Premium appears on PC, not phone. I`ve followed all Spotify suggestions but no change. Puzzled!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Ive just signed up again to Premium. Ive had no probs in the past. This time however I cant get the Prem service on iPhone 5s. I paid via Paypal. Premium appears on PC, not phone. I`ve followed a...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my username is sutherlandjacen but my ex gf's name and pic shows up on my spotify app. what gives?

like the title says, my username is sutherlandjacen but on the ios app, my ex's name and pic shows up.how do i remove the scourge of someone who isn't me.

• Casual Listener
  • like the title says, my username is sutherlandjacen but on the ios app, my ex's name and pic shows up. how do i remove the scourge of someone who isn't me.
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect, devices don't show when 'sleeping'

Hi,I'm using an old phone as a mediaplayer on my stereo. But whenever I try to play music on that device via 'connect' from my desktop, laptop or different phone it doesn't show in the devices list. I have to wake the phone first, once the screen lit...

• Hi, I'm using an old phone as a mediaplayer on my stereo. But whenever I try to play music on that device via 'connect' from my desktop, laptop or different phone it doesn't show in the devices li...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iPad App not caching big Album Art Covers

iPad Air 2 iOS 8.4 Spotify 3.7.0.1100 Steps to reproduce Bug:#Sync Playlist for Offline Mode#Switch Spotify app to offline mode#OfflinePlaylist can be played and is showing all covers - the small ones in the lower status bar as well as the big ones i...

• Music Fan
  • iPad Air 2 iOS 8.4 Spotify 3.7.0.1100   Steps to reproduce Bug: #Sync Playlist for Offline Mode #Switch Spotify app to offline mode #OfflinePlaylist can be played and is showing all covers ...
  • mlansky
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlists on more than 3 devices?

After opening Spotify for iOS, this: So I sign into my account online and I see this: Only 2 devices, right? 1) What is happening?2) Why is it continuing to happen? This is probably the 5th time this has happened to me, it forces me to re-sync all pl...

iOS Error Message Screen Shot 2015-07-14 at 5.07.53 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • After opening Spotify for iOS, this:                                       &nbsp...
  • supervixen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Offline Access
    offline availablity
    Offline Devices
    Offline playlists unavailable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Updated Spotify app on iPhone 6 - songs now sorted from first added to recently added!

I don't see any option on the Spotify app where I can sort them how they used to be in default mode, which was recently-to-first added. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't see any option on the Spotify app where I can sort them how they used to be in default mode, which was recently-to-first added. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove songs from playlists

Can someone tell me why I can just remove some songs from a playlist but not in every song in the official spotify app in iOS? It didn't happen in android where I could remove each and every song. The "remove" function/button just shows up in some so...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone tell me why I can just remove some songs from a playlist but not in every song in the official spotify app in iOS? It didn't happen in android where I could remove each and every song. Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Spotify application close automatically on my iPhone 4s and I've got the latest IOS VERSION

• Spotify application close automatically on my iPhone 4s and I've got the latest IOS VERSION
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivating account

Please can you deactivate this account because I no longer use it.

• Please can you deactivate this account because I no longer use it.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Red circle with arrow while syncing offline

The last few albums that I have tried to sync offline, the icons that should be green circles with arrows are now red circles with arrows. It happens when i download anything on either LTE or wifi. Any idea why this is happening?

• Casual Listener
  • The last few albums that I have tried to sync offline, the icons that should be green circles with arrows are now red circles with arrows.  It happens when i download anything on either LTE or w...
  • jdcoughlin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not appearing on Nike+

My playlists are not appearing on NIKE+ . I have alread done a logout and login using my premium account Cannot see any off my personal playlists. Any help?

• My playlists are not appearing on NIKE+   . I have alread done a logout and login using my premium account   Cannot see any off my personal playlists.   Any help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 Connect -> Blank Screen

I have Spotify installed on an iPhone 3GS (part of an entertainment center) and my iPhone 6 (my daily-use mobile). When I have the app running on both and select the iPhone 3GS in Connect on the iPhone 6, the iPhone 6 screen goes blank and I lose con...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify installed on an iPhone 3GS (part of an entertainment center) and my iPhone 6 (my daily-use mobile).  When I have the app running on both and select the iPhone 3GS in Connect on th...
  • Tobiasnk
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I sync songs for use in Offline mode using data?

Hi all! I'm living in Malawi, and therefore have very little access to WiFi - and the WiFi I do have access to is extremely slow/bad connection. I want to sync my songs for availability offline, but if doing so would take less than 400 years, I would...

• Hi all!    I'm living in Malawi, and therefore have very little access to WiFi - and the WiFi I do have access to is extremely slow/bad connection.   I want to sync my songs f...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Songs not syncing offline!

Recently, my playlists have stopped syncing offline when I click available offline on my iPhone. I have premium, and have 4gb of storage availible on my iPhone 5c, with the latest version of iOS. I'm pretty sure I haven't hit the 3,333 song limit, bu...

• Recently, my playlists have stopped syncing offline when I click available offline on my iPhone. I have premium, and have 4gb of storage availible on my iPhone 5c, with the latest version of iOS. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes