Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Not downloading

I have a premium account and my music isn't downloading to offline mode

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and my music isn't downloading to offline mode
  • ShannaB21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password error

Every time i try to reset my password after clicking the email, a message pops up saying my form has expired. What does this mean?

• Every time i try to reset my password after clicking the email, a message pops up saying my form has expired. What does this mean?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Third device

i have a premium account but the third device (IPod Touch) wont allow for offline listening. how can i resolve this.

• i have a premium account but the third device (IPod Touch) wont allow for offline listening.   how can i resolve this.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop] Restore Option to Edit Local File Information

Hi people!I got a problem with my local files, i got some sesions played by me and i try to add as offline in my Iphone so one of them is imposible to sync. I can add another sesions but this one. What can be the problem?Thank you!

• Hi people! I got a problem with my local files, i got some sesions played by me and i try to add as offline in my Iphone so one of them is imposible to sync. I can add another sesions but this one. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

local files from pc greyed out for playback on iphone. local files list on iphone empty

WIn 7, Iphone 4s. Spotify Premium With the newest version of Spotify I can finally control some music on my iphone from my computer. However, most local files won't play on the iphone from the computer. They are simply greyed out in the artist and al...

• Casual Listener
  • WIn 7, Iphone 4s. Spotify Premium   With the newest version of Spotify I can finally control some music on my iphone from my computer. However, most local files won't play on the iphone from t...
  • clee94
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Upgraded phones lost premium

Sounds like this should be in the ios forum, not android. Also make sure you are logging in south the same account that has premium (i.e an email login rather than Facebook). To check try logging in on a pc at Spotify.com/account

• Community Legend
  • Sounds like this should be in the ios forum, not android. Also make sure you are logging in south the same account that has premium (i.e an email login rather than Facebook). To check try logging...
  • winniexred
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Ford Sync / My Ford Touch

I currently have a spotify premium account with my music on my iPhone 5 in offline playlist. I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion with My Ford Touch and Sony audio system. Since my new car purchase a month ago I have been able to stream over bluet...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have a spotify premium account with my music on my iPhone 5 in offline playlist. I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion with My Ford Touch and Sony audio system. Since my new car purchas...
  • akasamischu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Can't log in, changed password & tried to log in via Facebook, error 404, reloaded spirit but no change,

• Can't log in, changed password & tried to log in via Facebook, error 404, reloaded spirit but no change,
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume goes to max by itself and gets stuck (iOS 7.1)

On iOS 7.1 using spotify 1.0.0.3251 but happened on the previous version too. Sometimes when adjusting volume with the iPhone side volume buttons, the volume suddenly goes to max on Spotify, even breaking the volume limits set on iOS. The iPhone volu...

• On iOS 7.1 using spotify 1.0.0.3251 but happened on the previous version too. Sometimes when adjusting volume with the iPhone side volume buttons, the volume suddenly goes to max on Spotify, even b...
  • llananon
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a wife connection but it does not let me search for new music can you help me pls

Whenever I'm trying to search for more new music it always shows that it's offline how can I fix this even though I have a strong Internet connection?

• Whenever I'm trying to search for more new music it always shows that it's offline how can I fix this even though I have a strong Internet connection?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline's Broken

I've had this problem for a long time with some songs not syncing but now, no song want to be synced pasted the top song (see image below)I have tried reinstalling, turning off my phone, loging in and out but no success.What should i do? I seriously ...

Broken Spotify.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • I've had this problem for a long time with some songs not syncing but now, no song want to be synced pasted the top song (see image below) I have tried reinstalling, turning off my phone, login...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my songs are deleted freqeuently

i have songs which i select them as useable when offline. but they sometimes disappears. i mean they don't go anywhere but i cannot access them when i'm offline. every time i need to adjust again and again. i dont understand. how can i fix? i use thr...

• i have songs which i select them as useable when offline. but they sometimes disappears. i mean they don't go anywhere but i cannot access them when i'm offline. every time i need to adjust again and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not added from Desktop to iPod/iPhone/iPad

Hello Spotify, I have this issue when i try to add a song to "My Music". I usually use your desktop app for searching music, add it to My Music and then download it to my iPod using the offline option. But this strange issue is happening everytime i ...

screenshot.33.jpg screenshot.33.jpg IMG_0011[1].PNG IMG_0010[1].PNG
  • Hello Spotify,   I have this issue when i try to add a song to "My Music". I usually use your desktop app for searching music, add it to My Music and then download it to my iPod using the offl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount error

I have spotify premium but recently found out about the student discount. Unfortunately I keep getting the same pop up that they can't validate my school details. Is there any way to validate my school details a different way?

• Visitor
  • I have spotify premium but recently found out about the student discount. Unfortunately I keep getting the same pop up that they can't validate my school details. Is there any way to validate my scho...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem

Beim anmelden über Facebook auf Spotify kommt folgender Fehler: com.facebook.sdk, 5

• Beim anmelden über Facebook auf Spotify kommt folgender Fehler: com.facebook.sdk, 5
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync iPhone with computer

Cant sync iPhone with iMac deleted and reinstalled app on phone and iMac. Deleted cache on iMac. I have premium service and it says when I pull up on iPhone and Mac. Need assistance to resolve

• Cant sync iPhone with iMac deleted and reinstalled app on phone and iMac. Deleted cache on iMac. I have premium service and it says when I pull up on iPhone and Mac. Need assistance to resolve
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone sync
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Syncing- HELP!!

My iPhone has 16 gb of space left. I'm trying to offline sync 914 songs that I have total on my spotify. I know the limit is 3,333. My spotify/phone syncs 702 of my songs then tells me I have no more room. What do I do? I've "killed" the app during s...

• My iPhone has 16 gb of space left. I'm trying to offline sync 914 songs that I have total on my spotify. I know the limit is 3,333. My spotify/phone syncs 702 of my songs then tells me I have no more...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My music won't download!

This has only occurred recently! I have plently of space available on my phone 40GB +The download logo stays grey and won't download someone please help!

• Casual Listener
  • This has only occurred recently! I have plently of space available on my phone 40GB + The download logo stays grey and won't download someone please help!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Made a new account but i want my old

I lost my old account information due to a restore and I made a new one with Facebook but it's the free one and I had the premium on the old one how do I get it back because I do not want to pay for 2 acounts

• I lost my old account information due to a restore and I made a new one with Facebook but it's the free one and I had the premium on the old one how do I get it back because I do not want to pay for ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs - my spotify doesn't download them anymore (iPhone6)

Hi my spotify is not downloading my songs to play offline anymore, I never had this problem but now it's been one week and I don't understand why! I have plenty of storage on my phone! Please can anybody help me?Btw I don't have access to my laptop a...

• Hi my spotify is not downloading my songs to play offline anymore, I never had this problem but now it's been one week and I don't understand why! I have plenty of storage on my phone! Please can any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes