Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Cannot sign in

I can't get my account back on because it says that I already have an account with the email. So after that I clicked reset password, made a new one, followed the link, and clicked sign out of all devices. I get the pop up that I'm signed out and go ...

• I can't get my account back on because it says that I already have an account with the email. So after that I clicked reset password, made a new one, followed the link, and clicked sign out of all de...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist offline

I have premium but can not play my list offline.. Can you help me? Please call me?

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium but can not play my list offline.. Can you help me? Please call me?
  • KjetilLinda
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to select song

Hi, so i downloaded spotify on both my ipad and iphone with the same account. On my ipad, i can easily select a song that i want to play, but on my iphone i can only shuffle play and can't choose a specific song that i want to play. Is there any way ...

• Hi, so i downloaded spotify on both my ipad and iphone with the same account. On my ipad, i can easily select a song that i want to play, but on my iphone i can only shuffle play and can't choose a s...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Local Files to Spotify

Is this feature not available anymore???I've been using Spotify since 2011 and this was the feature that made me stay with them and not Rdio or any other music service that was coming out at the time. Fast forward to 2015 and it seems that this featu...

• Is this feature not available anymore??? I've been using Spotify since 2011 and this was the feature that made me stay with them and not Rdio or any other music service that was coming out at the ti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Loca Files
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't see my playlist in iPhone6

After accepting the last conditions, I can no longer see my playlist under "my music" in my iPhone.I've tried to synchronize it again with my MacBook, but nothing Please, any idea?

• Casual Listener
  • After accepting the last conditions, I can no longer see my playlist under "my music" in my iPhone. I've tried to synchronize it again with my MacBook, but nothing 😞 Please, any idea?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to tell where Spotify is storing songs

Just got Spotify and am trying Premium. I have a HTC M8 running Lollipop and I have a 64GB SD card. I've read that upon installation, Spotify will determine the optimal storage location for files that are available for offline playback. This leads me...

• Just got Spotify and am trying Premium. I have a HTC M8 running Lollipop and I have a 64GB SD card. I've read that upon installation, Spotify will determine the optimal storage location for files tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify music could not be downloaded at this time? Iphone 6S

I have recently purchased the iphone 6s and have had no issues downloading any other apps other than spotify it reads an error of 'Spotify music could not be downloaded at this time'? can anyone assist?

• I have recently purchased the iphone 6s and have had no issues downloading any other apps other than spotify it reads an error of 'Spotify music could not be downloaded at this time'? can anyone assi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I download my music onto my Iphone without the app?

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to spotify and finally decided to buy premium. I really want to beable to bring over my music (From spotify) onto my Iphone. My Iphone is really old, a 3GS, and doesn't support iOS 7. Without iOS 7 I can't get the spotify app...

• Hey guys, I'm fairly new to spotify and finally decided to buy premium. I really want to beable to bring over my music (From spotify) onto my Iphone. My Iphone is really old, a 3GS, and doesn't suppo...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App won't download

Hi, I've just brought myself a new iPhone and got all my apps transferred to my new phone from my old one. Everything has downloaded successfully expect from Spotify. I've tried almost everything to re-download it but it just keeps saying it cannot d...

• Hi, I've just brought myself a new iPhone and got all my apps transferred to my new phone from my old one. Everything has downloaded successfully expect from Spotify. I've tried almost everything to ...
  • Therichie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 6s
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I play all songs by an artist

I seem to have to go to search for an artist then press 'see all songs' but if the band is say 'the who' then I get twenty songs by them then loads of songs with the word 'who' in the title. Does spotify or offer this basic function to see all songs ...

• Regular
  • I seem to have to go to search for an artist then press 'see all songs' but if the band is say 'the who' then I get twenty songs by them then loads of songs with the word 'who' in the title. Does spo...
  • woodythestone
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs don't play one after another...

hi all,Over the past week after each song has finished it stops and doesn't play the next one in the playlist, or album.This is the same on my iPhone and iPad. I have tried reinstalling, rebooting logging off, and I'm out of idea!It has worked fine i...

• Visitor
  • hi all, Over the past week after each song has finished it stops and doesn't play the next one in the playlist, or album. This is the same on my iPhone and iPad. I have tried reinstalling, reboot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify Now in Canada

Hi! Tell me, when will the new interface NOW for the region Canada?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Tell me, when will the new interface NOW for the region Canada?
  • nicky1425
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

Hi, ive been having a problem since i got a new phone a couple days ago, when i try to log in it says i cant be abroad for more than 14 days, i cant reset my password cause i cant even send a email verification

• Hi, ive been having a problem since i got a new phone a couple days ago, when i try to log in it says i cant be abroad for more than 14 days, i cant reset my password cause i cant even send a email v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App for Iphone 5c

i can't seem to reinstall the app on my iphone i just get a message saying "Spotify Music" could not be downloaded at this time. It works fine on my MacBook Pro, but i listen to it more out and about. Can anyone help? Thanks. (the app was fine before...

• Casual Listener
  • i can't seem to reinstall the app on my iphone i just get a message saying "Spotify Music" could not be downloaded at this time.  It works fine on my MacBook Pro, but i listen to it more out and...
  • LeLe1970x
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Online/Offline Saved Music

Every time I save a song or an album it automatically goes to offline mode and downloads. Even if I don't put it on offline mode. How do I fix this problem?

• Every time I save a song or an album it automatically goes to offline mode and downloads. Even if I don't put it on offline mode. How do I fix this problem?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists get removed

I have an iphone 3g with spotify and an Samsung GS2 with spotify and my offline playlists are constantly being removed off of my iphone, I get a notice saying I have playlists on more than 3 devices, which I dont. What is going on?!

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iphone 3g with spotify and an Samsung GS2 with spotify and my offline playlists are constantly being removed off of my iphone, I get a notice saying I have playlists on more than 3 devices,...
  • Beirutbomber
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxi

No puedo abrir mi cuenta,al parecer siempre hay un error.Ayuda por favor

• No puedo abrir mi cuenta,al parecer siempre hay un error. Ayuda por favor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop playing

Dear all,I´m a premium user, and suddenly today all songs stop playing after several minutes in my iPhone. Also my playlists have disappeared!The only thing I did today was accepting the new conditions.Please, any ideas?!? Many thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I´m a premium user, and suddenly today all songs stop playing after several minutes in my iPhone. Also my playlists have disappeared! The only thing I did today was accepting the new cond...
  • diegrenze
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I have a plan that includes spotify premium but I can't activate it?

• I have a plan that includes spotify premium but I can't activate it?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes