Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Local Files Are Not Syncing anymore

I don't know what happened but whenever I try to add my music from iTunes to Local Files, it won't play anymore. I add it to another playlist and try to make if avaliable offline but it stays greyed out. I successfully convereted 14 files before but ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know what happened but whenever I try to add my music from iTunes to Local Files, it won't play anymore. I add it to another playlist and try to make if avaliable offline but it stays greyed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won't Spotify work in my car?

Spotify won't work in my car. When I open up the app, it loads for a while, then closes automatically. This problem doesn't happen anywhere else but in my car, but it used to work fine in my car until a couple weeks ago. I have tried closing and re-o...

• Spotify won't work in my car. When I open up the app, it loads for a while, then closes automatically. This problem doesn't happen anywhere else but in my car, but it used to work fine in my car unti...
  • chadranftle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 not showing up in Spotify

Mac OS X- 10.8.5iPhone 6- iOS 8.4.1 Downloaded spotify on my computer just now on my laptop and phone so they are both the latest versions. Doesn't work through the cable or wi fi -__-Spoiler (Highlight to read)

• Casual Listener
  • Mac OS X- 10.8.5 iPhone 6- iOS 8.4.1     Downloaded spotify on my computer just now on my laptop and phone so they are both the latest versions.  Doesn't work through the cable or ...
  • fack32
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my subscription does not work

I have paid and subscribed for spotify premium but it does work and it isn't recognized..!!

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid and subscribed for spotify premium but it does work and it isn't recognized..!!
  • chanyao05
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3 months for 99 cents

I joined up when I heard that add but was charged the full monthly price and just got charged again for 12.99$. What happened to 99 cents for 3 months??

• I joined up when I heard that add but was charged the full monthly price and just got charged again for 12.99$. What happened to 99 cents for 3 months??
  • kiirby6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App is not working - Iphone4 with iOS 6.1.3

My Spotify app is not working, and I have premium. Havent worked for over a week! I have tried to change region, but it didnt work. The app won't even open? I have tried deleted and installing over and over again - but it still doesn't work! All my o...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify app is not working, and I have premium. Havent worked for over a week! I have tried to change region, but it didnt work. The app won't even open? I have tried deleted and installing over a...
  • carllinho
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How to see album art in playlist

I have a ton of songs in my playlists. One nice thing that would help me organize is if I could see album art next to the song names...is there a setting I don't know about?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a ton of songs in my playlists. One nice thing that would help me organize is if I could see album art next to the song names...is there a setting I don't know about?
  • hflaskos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How much storage usage 1.187 tracks on iPhone

I have 1.187 tracks in a list on my iPhone (extreme quality), it uses 11,7 Gb, about 10Mb for one song.It looks much too me, or is it normal?

• I have 1.187 tracks in a list on my iPhone (extreme quality), it uses 11,7 Gb, about 10Mb for one song. It looks much too me, or is it normal?
  • nunnnun
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists have disappeared.

Hello So my playlists have gone, I didn't delete them. I have tried an app reinstall etc with no luck.

• Hello 🙂 So my playlists have gone, I didn't delete them. I have tried an app reinstall etc with no luck.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't play certain songs on phone, but plays fine on Computer

I've had this problem before with some songs but found that removing and re-adding the song from another playlist has helped. But I've done it for this one several times and can't get it to play on my phone. https://open.spotify.com/track/4fVqQKbROkz...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had this problem before with some songs but found that removing and re-adding the song from another playlist has helped. But I've done it for this one several times and can't get it to play on m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5 - crash on startup

iPhone 5 with iOS 8 update. Spotify crashes on startup before app opens. Several attempts to reinstall app but same issue.

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 5 with iOS 8 update. Spotify crashes on startup before app opens. Several attempts to reinstall app but same issue.
  • GiGi20
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

An easy way to favorite music and display music's favorite statues

Spotify has always been the wonderful music friend to me. However, I'm recently considering to transfer to Apple Music. It's not for For You, not for Beats 1, or "Apple Heart." It's for a simple function: Apple Music offers an easy way for me to favo...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has always been the wonderful music friend to me. However, I'm recently considering to transfer to Apple Music. It's not for For You, not for Beats 1, or "Apple Heart." It's for a simple func...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Art Takes A Long Time To Load

This Started Happend To Me About a Month Ago.After Closing and Reopening The App, The Album Art Takes A Long Time To LoadBut When Im In Offline Mode, The Album Art Loads Instantly...Can Somebody Help?

• Music Fan
  • This Started Happend To Me About a Month Ago. After Closing and Reopening The App, The Album Art Takes A Long Time To Load But When Im In Offline Mode, The Album Art Loads Instantly... Can Somebod...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free (3.7.0) crashes on iOS 7.1.2 as soon as I open the app

Hello!Since installing the newest update, I cannot open the Spotify app anymore. I use a free account on my iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1.2), and I have already tried restarting my iPhone and reinstalling the app, but neither worked. The app still crashes as soo...

• Hello! Since installing the newest update, I cannot open the Spotify app anymore. I use a free account on my iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1.2), and I have already tried restarting my iPhone and reinstalling th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesnt play songs on my iphone 5S but works on computer HELP!!!

Some days ago my spotify stopped playing up songs on my iphone 5s. i can log in to the app and see all my music as usual but when i hit the play button the song doesn't come on? It works fine on my mac but not on my phone. I have deleted the app two ...

• Some days ago my spotify stopped playing up songs on my iphone 5s. i can log in to the app and see all my music as usual but when i hit the play button the song doesn't come on?    It wor...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't open

I have an iPhone. I updated my spotify app with the latest update and it won't open. I hit the app and it just goes back to the home screen

• I have an iPhone. I updated my spotify app with the latest update and it won't open. I hit the app and it just goes back to the home screen
  • Tamlam-nz
  • 9 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 13 likes

Solved!! Play music on more than one device at the same time

Hi, I've just upgraded to premium, currently in the 30 day trial period. I know you can have 3 devices registered to one account, but is there a way to play different music online on more than one device at the same time?? Thanks in advance Stacey

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I've just upgraded to premium, currently in the 30 day trial period.   I know you can have 3 devices registered to one account, but is there a way to play different music on...
  • Gvivot
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resume playing on different device

Hi! Since yesterday my Spotify dont function with iPad. I have tried to uninstall Spotify and installing it again but it doesent help. It works fine on my iPhone.

• Hi! Since yesterday my Spotify dont function with iPad. I have tried to uninstall Spotify and installing it again but it doesent help. It works fine on my iPhone. 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No album artworks

Hi, I'm using iPhone6 with iOS 8.1 and Spotify ver. 1.9.0.2744, there has a problem that it doesn't show up the ablum artwork as shown in the screen shot below, what can I do to get rid of this or can it be fixed soon? Many thanks!

IMG_0176.PNG
  • Hi,   I'm using iPhone6 with iOS 8.1 and Spotify ver. 1.9.0.2744, there has a problem that it doesn't show up the ablum artwork as shown in the screen shot below, what can I do to get rid of...
  • oxii
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes