Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Solved!! Syncing songs to iPhone

Hello, I was just wondering if there is a current guide on how to sync songs to the iPhone. Even the Spotify FAQ's seem deprecated, as the menus and settings listed there don't accurately show what the current version of Spotify looks like. Even if t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I was just wondering if there is a current guide on how to sync songs to the iPhone. Even the Spotify FAQ's seem deprecated, as the menus and settings listed there don't accurately sh...
  • hopeufindyerdad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP! was of money.....offline doesnt work on ipad mini

theres just no opinion to download a song/playlist offline. I follow the artist or playlist and nothing happens. no "offline" switch appears like on my cell phone. I dont have enough sapce on my phone to download music, thats why i want to do it on m...

• theres just no opinion to download a song/playlist offline. I follow the artist or playlist and nothing happens. no "offline" switch appears like on my cell phone. I dont have enough sapce on my phon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have spotify running

I am on premium and don't have the spotify running option. This is making apple music a bit more lucrative.

• Casual Listener
  • I am on premium and don't have the spotify running option. This is making apple music a bit more lucrative.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

free version not playing properly

i have no problem with my spotify on my ipad but my iphone suddenly dosent want to show my playlists. when i play a playlist via recently played it will only play one song when the next song plays it either then stops competley or the sound goes. i h...

• Casual Listener
  • i have no problem with my spotify on my ipad but my iphone suddenly dosent want to show my playlists. when i play a playlist via recently played it will only play one song when the next song plays it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download top country

Good morning! Anyone could help me?I'm looking forma download a list, but i can't. I'm a premium user, but i can't download top countries lists. Is it imposible?I want to download "the top 50 from Argentina'Thanks!

• Good morning! Anyone could help me? I'm looking forma download a list, but i can't. I'm a premium user, but i can't download top countries lists. Is it imposible? I want to download "the top 50...
  • nunnnun
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unsync songs on Iphone?

How to unsync songs on Iphone? When I started to sync songs on spotify on my Iphone it totally eat up all my memory. How do I unsync them? Thanks!

• How to unsync songs on Iphone?   When I started to sync songs on spotify on my Iphone it totally eat up all my memory. How do I unsync them?   Thanks!
  • KindigerJ
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My spotify is not detecting my device.... HELP

Hi, i have make sure my computer and my mobile is on the same wifi and both log in to my acccount. But my spotify is not showing the device, and my device is not showing the full number of songs in the playlist. On computer, i have a playlist with 54...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have make sure my computer and my mobile is on the same wifi and both log in to my acccount. But my spotify is not showing the device, and my device is not showing the full number of songs ...
  • azheat7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Limited search funtion

Hi! Can I seek help in why can't I search certain artist or song in my iPad but I can find it in my web player?

• Hi! Can I seek help in why can't I search certain artist or song in my iPad but I can find it in my web player?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Running but where is NOW?

I got the Running tab two weeks ago but I am still waiting for the NOW tab. What is the status of the rollout? I am a premium subscriber and would think that it would have been right behind the Running rollout. It was announced over a month ago, how ...

• Music Fan
  • I got the Running tab two weeks ago but I am still waiting for the NOW tab.  What is the status of the rollout?  I am a premium subscriber and would think that it would have been right behi...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solution to shuffle problem

This occurred to me during free version and premium version. However there is a solution to the problem in the free version. After every 3 advertisements the songs re-shuffle (like a pack of cards) and are rearranged. The fault in the shuffle version...

• This occurred to me during free version and premium version. However there is a solution to the problem in the free version. After every 3 advertisements the songs re-shuffle (like a pack of cards) a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Solution to shuffle problem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did you get rid of the timer on songs?

As a cycle instructor, I was really disappointed when Spotify removed the timer that shows the progression of a song. Group exercise instructors use this timer to cue their classes. Without the timer, it makes it really difficult to cue. Please bring...

• As a cycle instructor, I was really disappointed when Spotify removed the timer that shows the progression of a song. Group exercise instructors use this timer to cue their classes. Without the timer...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IPod Nano 7

Hallo, wie bekomme ich die Musik auf meinem IPod Nano 7 Gruß Silvia

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,  wie bekomme ich die Musik auf meinem IPod Nano 7   Gruß Silvia
  • SilviaGießelman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelling free trials

how do I cancel my 30 day free trial so I can download the 60 day free trial without being charged £13 when the 30 day one runs out?

• how do I cancel my 30 day free trial so I can download the 60 day free trial without being charged £13 when the 30 day one runs out?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone from iPad spotify

I'm using the latest Spotify app on my iPad but the thirty or more playlists I created over the last few years have disappeared, with just half a dozen or so remaining. Official advice suggests I accidentally deleted them. I didn't. The delete contai...

• I'm using the latest Spotify app on my iPad but the thirty or more playlists I created over the last few years have disappeared, with just half a dozen or so remaining. Official advice suggests I acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify jacks my lock screen when not playing, acts as if it's still playing

I'm going to start a new thread on this because I can't take it anymore and I don't want it tucked away as part of another thread: Every 3rd time (or more), when pausing Spotify, the album artwork remains on my lock screen, and the play icon next to ...

• Roadie
  • I'm going to start a new thread on this because I can't take it anymore and I don't want it tucked away as part of another thread:   Every 3rd time (or more), when pausing Spotify, the album a...
  • Arcrii
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keep getting requested to login

So I upgraded to the latest update just over a week ago and noticed the supposed fix for the login issue. However, after a week at least once a day I keep getting returned to the login screen.

• Casual Listener
  • So I upgraded to the latest update just over a week ago and noticed the supposed fix for the login issue. However, after a week at least once a day I keep getting returned to the login screen.
  • Aaronlalala
  • Casual Listener
  • 149 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 149 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium Account shuffle only

Hi,i have a Premium-Account, but only the schuffle-free version is usable on my iPhone/iPad. Tried everything! Can someone help? Cheers

• Hi,i have a Premium-Account, but only the schuffle-free version is usable on my iPhone/iPad. Tried everything! Can someone help? Cheers
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different playlists and sings on mac and iphone

If I change my personal playlists on my mac they wont sync with my iphone! two days ago i changed an entire playlist and on my iPhone it is still the same as before. I have tried restarting my iphone, logging in and out, syncing it from my mac and re...

• If I change my personal playlists on my mac they wont sync with my iphone! two days ago i changed an entire playlist and on my iPhone it is still the same as before. I have tried restarting my iphone...
  • lexymorgan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not showing up on iPhone Spotify App...

Hi all, I'm sure this come up before, but I don't wanna search through thousands of feeds. Anyway... I've been a premium member for about 3 years now and I've never had this issue before. I've created some new playlists while using my account on my c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I'm sure this come up before, but I don't wanna search through thousands of feeds. Anyway...   I've been a premium member for about 3 years now and I've never had this issue b...
  • knr41095
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Price for spotify

I though I should only be charged 99 DKK for Spotif,y but have been charged for many months 129 DKK. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • I though I should only be charged 99 DKK for Spotif,y but have been charged for many months 129 DKK. Why?
  • DennisBorsting
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes