Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

The last update not found with a proxy

Hi to all!, yesterday my spotify app was update to the last version and i was found with a surprise, spotify not work under a proxy connection, the olds versions work withouth problems, someone can help me? Thanks to all

• Hi to all!, yesterday my spotify app was update to the last version and i was found with a surprise, spotify not work under a proxy connection, the olds versions work withouth problems, someone can h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music quality for synced music when online?

Hi there, When I sync songs on my iphone (5C), I usually use the ‘normal’ music quality (recommended) in order to get more songs on my device while offline. When I’m home, I usually play songs from my iPhone using Wi-Fi, in order to have the best pos...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    When I sync songs on my iphone (5C), I usually use the ‘normal’ music quality (recommended) in order to get more songs on my device while offline. When I’m home, I usua...
  • vin_cent
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify iPad-version - Wanted/Missing Features

Great that you finally made it! Not a day to late though as iPad have been around since...can't remember!  But...Why on earth have you not at least kept all the features from the iPhone-version??? (I might have missed this but then it is not intuitiv...

• Regular
  • Great that you finally made it! Not a day to late though as iPad have been around since...can't remember! 😉   But...Why on earth have you not at least kept all the features from ...
  • birdew
  • 36 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 36 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Deleted songs

Anyone knows if the deleted songs are deleted from the iPhone when you do it on Spotify or if it continues there?

• Visitor
  • Anyone knows if the deleted songs are deleted from the iPhone when you do it on Spotify or if it continues there?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not hear e-mail notifications when running spotify

Hi guys, Just upgraded to Spotify premium, just having an issue that I was hoping someone could help with. I have a coffee bar that has a preorder system (done via e-mails) We have spotify running on an ipad which we also use for our Point of Sale so...

• Hi guys, Just upgraded to Spotify premium, just having an issue that I was hoping someone could help with. I have a coffee bar that has a preorder system (done via e-mails) We have spotify running...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Won't Sync

So, my music that I have been trying to sync for 20 minutes now is not syncing. I have spotify premium, I have over 1.5 gigs left on my phone, it is an ios 7 iphone 4. Not jailbroken. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? It's ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, my music that I have been trying to sync for 20 minutes now is not syncing. I have spotify premium, I have over 1.5 gigs left on my phone, it is an ios 7 iphone 4. Not jailbroken. Has anyone...
  • asmith121
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The app is crashing on splash screen

Hi everyone, After i've updated Spotify it stopped running. When I lounch the app, I see splash screen for about 5 seconds and then it just returns back on home screen, so I suspect that it's crashing. Actually that started happening quit a while ago...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   After i've updated Spotify it stopped running. When I lounch the app, I see splash screen for about 5 seconds and then it just returns back on home screen, so I suspect t...
  • DimitryK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand new Spotify iPad App crashes while sharing song

Today I downloaded the latest version of the iPad App.The new looks and feel are great!However, when I want to share a song to one of my contacts, the Spotify App crashes. It only hapens If I press the search field. Scrolling down to the contact work...

• Today I downloaded the latest version of the iPad App. The new looks and feel are great! However, when I want to share a song to one of my contacts, the Spotify App crashes. It only hapens If I...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play synced albums

I use Spotify on my iPhone 6 with the latest iOS. When I open the app and try to play from albums I have saved to my phone, but don't have 3G coverage (only EDGE or GPRS) the app gets stuck trying to load the albums even though they're saved to the p...

• I use Spotify on my iPhone 6 with the latest iOS. When I open the app and try to play from albums I have saved to my phone, but don't have 3G coverage (only EDGE or GPRS) the app gets stuck tryin...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone to ipad

I have premium on iPhone 5 and can't seem to control my iPad? Although when I put spotify on the iPad it gave me my music but says nothing about my account?.I basically want to be able to control my pad but can't, help please

• Visitor
  • I have premium on iPhone 5 and can't seem to control my iPad? Although when I put spotify on the iPad it gave me my music but says nothing about my account?. I basically want to be able to control m...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Disappearing in Offline mode

For some reason my music keeps dissapearing in offline mode. I download it to my phone, go offline, listen to it and then the next day it appears under "Songs" but is there is nothing listed under "Albums" or "Artists". If I go back online and open t...

• Regular
  • For some reason my music keeps dissapearing in offline mode. I download it to my phone, go offline, listen to it and then the next day it appears under "Songs" but is there is nothing listed und...
  • JLBeaumont
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists accross devices won't sync on iOS

Hi Guys, I recently experienced problems when adding song to playlists. When I add a new song to one of my playlists, it won't appear in the same playlists on the other devices, including the Mac OS Spotify App, the iPhone app and the iPad app. Conne...

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   I recently experienced problems when adding song to playlists. When I add a new song to one of my playlists, it won't appear in the same playlists on the other devices, including ...
  • jeanbapp
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover missing on new iPad app

The discover feature is missing on the new version of Spotify for iPad.

• Community Legend
  • The discover feature is missing on the new version of Spotify for iPad.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify iPad is too outdated: No Discover, Me & Others.

Spotify's iPad App is too under powered, it doesn't come with Discover, Collections, Browse and many other features which is not available. Update: 24 Nov 2013: Spotify connect is launched on my ipad and iphone, but didnt see the rest of the other fe...

• Community Legend
  • Spotify's iPad App is too under powered, it doesn't come with Discover, Collections, Browse and many other features which is not available.   Update: 24 Nov 2013: Spotify connect is launch...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 59 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 8 likes

Deleting spotify to free up space

Hi there. I need to get the new ios8 installed on my iphone but I don't have enough space. It seems the most room is being taken up by Spotify. If I delete the app, upgrade to ios8 and then reinstall the app, will it all be good? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I need to get the new ios8 installed on my iphone but I don't have enough space. It seems the most room is being taken up by Spotify. If I delete the app, upgrade to ios8 and then reinstall...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Counting number of synced tracks

Hey guys, I just got an iPhone and upgraded to premium in order to store my music offline. I know that there is a 3,333 song limit - my question is how do I know if I hit it? I am haveing trouble syncing additional tracks, despite the fact that I tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I just got an iPhone and upgraded to premium in order to store my music offline. I know that there is a 3,333 song limit - my question is how do I know if I hit it? I am haveing ...
  • jgarcia-78
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My local files from Spotify PC version don´t sync in my iPhone

Dear users, I have a problem with my iphone. I have some playlists with local files. I synced my iphone with Spotify and it appears in devices. The problem appears when my playlists are synced in my phone without the local files. I don´t know what I ...

• Dear users,    I have a problem with my iphone.   I have some playlists with local files. I synced my iphone with Spotify and it appears in devices. The problem appears when my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your music not in ipad version

I've read the release notes for the latest version of the ios app and looked at the sticky thread of this board about the new version and FINALLY figured out that although the release notes say that Your Music is available in the new version of the i...

• Roadie
  • I've read the release notes for the latest version of the ios app and looked at the sticky thread of this board about the new version and FINALLY figured out that although the release notes say that ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 117 replies
  • 65 likes
  • Ipad version
  • 117 replies
  • 65 likes

Shame IOS 8.1

Hello, i want to know whats the problem with the iOS 8.1, since i upgrade my phone, spotify disappeared from my apps, when i try to open it from the apple store it doesn't open. I use premium and its a shame that i am paing for something that i actua...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i want to know whats the problem with the iOS 8.1, since i upgrade my phone, spotify disappeared from my apps, when i try to open it from the apple store it doesn't open. I use premium and...
  • elfglimmer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Your Music" feature on iPad app missing?

Hello, I am missing the "Your Music" feature on the iPad app yet I can see it on the iPhone app? What is the reason for this? Is there something I can do to fix this? Thank you in advanced.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am missing the "Your Music" feature on the iPad app yet I can see it on the iPhone app? What is the reason for this? Is there something I can do to fix this? Thank you in advanced.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes