Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Version 2.0.0.1643 Crashing constantly on IPhone 4

Since version 1.7.0-something Spotify kept closing on me. The following update and it stopped crashing for a while. Then it began again and with a new sympton: every two or three songs it stops playing in the middle or at start if the screen is locke...

• Since version 1.7.0-something Spotify kept closing on me. The following update and it stopped crashing for a while. Then it began again and with a new sympton: every two or three songs it stops pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't get my ipod to sync with my spotify

I have an Ipod touch, and I'm trying to sync it to my spotify. When I googled the steps, it sent me to the spotify support page, and gave me a list of steps to complete. The very first one is plugging your ipod into your computer. It says that your i...

• Visitor
  • I have an Ipod touch, and I'm trying to sync it to my spotify. When I googled the steps, it sent me to the spotify support page, and gave me a list of steps to complete. The very first one is pluggin...
  • Rodneytaylor
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music saved sudenlly disappeard from Iphone

I was listening to music on my car, when it stoped. All music saved were gone. They are still on my library on my spotify´s computer. How can I sync then with my iphone again? Thanks!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to music on my car, when it stoped. All music saved were gone.   They are still on my library on my spotify´s computer.   How can I sync then with my iphone again? ...
  • Tuckercahill99
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Play queue items don't appear or queue incorrectly?

I've noticed strange behaviour in 2.0.0.1643 with regards to play queues?I was adding to a queue remotely from iPhone to iphone. I was playing an album, a friend asked to search for another artist. I did this, located a song and picked queue - when I...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed strange behaviour in 2.0.0.1643 with regards to play queues? I was adding to a queue remotely from iPhone to iphone. I was playing an album, a friend asked to search for another artis...
  • 365nice
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I register Three Devices with Spotify Premium

I have Spotify Premium and want to register my Mac, my iPad and my wife's iPad as the three accounts. How do I do that? I am able to get my wife's to work when I log in with MY facebook credentials ... but then I get a message on MY ipad that I am co...

• I have Spotify Premium and want to register my Mac, my iPad and my wife's iPad as the three accounts. How do I do that?   I am able to get my wife's to work when I log in with MY facebook cr...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify / İpod Sync

I have an IPod shuffle , I'm trying to sync my list to it but when i press the start button on my device the green and orange light turns on & off for three times. So i can't listen my songs.

ss (2014-11-16 at 09.22.16).png
  • Casual Listener
  • I have an IPod shuffle , I'm trying to sync my list to it but when i press the start button on my device the green and orange light turns on & off for three times. So i can't listen my songs. &...
  • Tynwald
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

More Efficient Playlist Curation?

Has the ability to delete songs off of my playlists with a simple left swipe been considered? My playlists can be pretty fluid and I like to add a bunch of songs at once and delete a couple songs later. Right now if I want to delete a song I have to ...

• Roadie
  • Has the ability to delete songs off of my playlists with a simple left swipe been considered?   My playlists can be pretty fluid and I like to add a bunch of songs at once and delete a coupl...
  • scottydo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • curation
    iOS
    Playlist iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LOCAL FILES DO NOT PLAY ON MOBILE IPHONE 6

I used to listen to them when i drive wether online or not but all my local files do not play they just show " -:-- " where it should show the time elapsed and the legth of the song. What should I do? I can listen to them on my laptop or my itunes bu...

• I used to listen to them when i drive wether online or not but all my local files do not play they just show " -:-- " where it should show the time elapsed and the legth of the song. What should I do...
  • rtort16
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Saved songs are deleted

I´m using spotify in my car with an old ipod. Therefore I´ve saved my favourite playlists for offline mode. Now it happened more than one time that my saved songs were deleted on my device when renewing the spotify account. And no: It cannot be the r...

• Regular
  • I´m using spotify in my car with an old ipod. Therefore I´ve saved my favourite playlists for offline mode. Now it happened more than one time that my saved songs were deleted on my device when renew...
  • wernerF
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Album art work NOT THERE

This is really ticking me off! Whenever I play a downloaded song it doesn't show artwork. I'm not even in offline mode! Same with playlists. Anyone have any ways to work around this bug?

• This is really ticking me off! Whenever I play a downloaded song it doesn't show artwork. I'm not even in offline mode! Same with playlists. Anyone have any ways to work around this bug?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Art work
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad- app crashes when I attempt to turn on Scrobbling

I just finished clearing Safari's cookies/history, deleted and reinstalled the Spotify app, signed into my premium account and then just as I swipe the slider to engage scrobbling, the app momentarily freezes and then crashes. My iPad 2's iOS is up t...

• Regular
  • I just finished clearing Safari's cookies/history, deleted and reinstalled the Spotify app, signed into my premium account and then just as I swipe the slider to engage scrobbling, the app momentaril...
  • kmd6vr22
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message on upgrade

I've been trying to upgrade my account (which I've done a thousand times before) and it's telling me "Unfortunately there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription" and to contact customer support.. Help!

• I've been trying to upgrade my account (which I've done a thousand times before) and it's telling me "Unfortunately there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription"...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Upgrade premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play at all

Since a few days ago I suddenly can't play any song. Every time I click Shuffle Play at any list, a message pops up saying "Song is not sync. If you have this song, you can sync it from a computer." (I am running Chinese version so the above message ...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few days ago I suddenly can't play any song. Every time I click Shuffle Play at any list, a message pops up saying "Song is not sync. If you have this song, you can sync it from a computer....
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 6+

Hi I just got the iphone 6+ on Friday and I'm a premium spotify user. The small album artwork is fine but then when I click it and it loads to the full screen the blank screen with the music note appears. Has anyone else had this problem? I checked t...

• Hi I just got the iphone 6+ on Friday and I'm a premium spotify user. The small album artwork is fine but then when I click it and it loads to the full screen the blank screen with the music note app...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ALBUM ART MISSING!! HELP!!

Hey! I just updated to the new version of the Spotify app on iphone 6, and suddenly all if the album art dissapeared! I read on other threads that its a bug and will be fixed! Wtf? Its been more than a month that ive had this problem! I've deleted th...

• Hey! I just updated to the new version of the Spotify app on iphone 6, and suddenly all if the album art dissapeared! I read on other threads that its a bug and will be fixed! Wtf? Its been more than...
  • jmalibeeson
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Not Syncing

I plugged my iPod Touch into my Macbook and then clicked on the devices on the left menu in spofity and it still says to plug my ipod into the computer to sync. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a solution?

• Roadie
  • I plugged my iPod Touch into my Macbook and then clicked on the devices on the left menu in spofity and it still says to plug my ipod into the computer to sync. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ipod
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Explanation Needed

I fully realise that the massive eyecatching Shuffle Button has caused much discussion, and for me it has raised it's ugly head once again - I was free from it on my much earlier version, but when I updated my iPad App yesterday - there it was - the ...

• Regular
  • I fully realise that the massive eyecatching Shuffle Button has caused much discussion, and for me it has raised it's ugly head once again - I was free from it on my much earlier version, but when I ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ordenar listas

Buenas! Se puede ordenar las listas de reproducción por la columna "Modificados" (de manera ascendiente o descendiente) en el móvil ?!?! Cada vez que quiero ir a la ultima canción tengo que hacer scroll hasta el final y es un poco engorroso Saludos

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas! Se puede ordenar las listas de reproducción por la columna "Modificados" (de manera ascendiente o descendiente) en el móvil ?!?! Cada vez que quiero ir a la ultima canción tengo que hacer sc...
  • Lililehmann
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify stops playing at the end of every synced song (Local Files)

Every time I listen to a locally synced song (songs transfered to Spotify trough my computer) on my iPhone it plays the whole song but it never continues to the next song. It just stops. There is no such problem when I listen to music that is from Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I listen to a locally synced song (songs transfered to Spotify trough my computer) on my iPhone it plays the whole song but it never continues to the next song. It just stops. There i...
  • thecaper
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes