Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Streaming stops every 15 seconds

Song will keep playing for 5-7 mins. Then suddenly, streaming will stop every 10-15 seconds for about 5-7 seconds and then resume again. This is started happening from today. I am on WiFi with no streaming issues with youtube videos.

• Casual Listener
  • Song will keep playing for 5-7 mins. Then suddenly, streaming will stop every 10-15 seconds for about 5-7 seconds and then resume again.   This is started happening from today.   I ...
  • birhman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved albums and songs not showing on ios app

My saved albums and songs not showing on ios?? And... Artists= 0 Songs What's going on? How can this be fixed? Thanks.....

• Music Fan
  • My saved albums and songs not showing on ios??   And...   Artists= 0 Songs     What's going on? How can this be fixed? 😕     Thanks.....
  • Kudzu
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working (vodaphone entertainment package)

Hi. I have recently joined vodaphone and as part of my contract i get 24months of spotify premium. I signed up to this yday and it all worked fine. Was able to save music offline etc. however today i have gone onto the app and it is stating my member...

• Hi. I have recently joined vodaphone and as part of my contract i get 24months of spotify premium. I signed up to this yday and it all worked fine. Was able to save music offline etc. however today i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't scrobble to last from ios app

Hey guys, since a few days it doesn't scrobble to my last fm account. I'm sure my username and pass are correct.. Restarted my iphone several times but won't work Scrobbling from my MacBook works like a charm.

• Hey guys, since a few days it doesn't scrobble to my last fm account. I'm sure my username and pass are correct.. Restarted my iphone several times but won't work 😞 Scrobbling from my MacBook works...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cover Art gone for Local Files (AGAIN)

This was a problem for a long time through the installment of Spotify 1.0. It was fixed about half a year later, and now it's back again. It is possible it has something to do with the installment of iOS 8, but just wanna inform about the issue... (a...

• Visitor
  • This was a problem for a long time through the installment of Spotify 1.0. It was fixed about half a year later, and now it's back again. It is possible it has something to do with the installment of...
  • Lorenzo_NGG
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists disappeared from my iPhone, but eveything is fine on my computer.

Two days ago when I was listening to my music it just stoped playing in the middle of a song. When I was gonna restart the song all playlists, even tho i was in offline mode, was gone.Now I can't find a way to get them back. What should I do?

• Two days ago when I was listening to my music it just stoped playing in the middle of a song. When I was gonna restart the song all playlists, even tho i was in offline mode, was gone. Now I can't...
  • Adro87
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I changed my location to Taiwan and my spotify isn`t playing the songs

Hi! I changed the location of my account to Spotify Taiwan, since then I can not listen to any song. I try to play the radio of spotify and it doesn`t work, the playlist already created in spotify doesn't work either. I'm using my iphone and I have s...

• Hi! I changed the location of my account to Spotify Taiwan, since then I can not listen to any song. I try to play the radio of spotify and it doesn`t work, the  playlist already created in spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to make an artist folder than have folders for their albums?

Let's say I have a Dave Matthews Band artist folder and I want to have each of their albums in a folder as a subset to the artists, can I do this?

• Let's say I have a Dave Matthews Band artist folder and I want to have each of their albums in a folder as a subset to the artists, can I do this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment left avcoint

Hi. I have just checked my bank balance and found a payment for £4.99 has left my account about a week ago for "spotify spotify pr" but my account status is still free... What is the money for

• Hi. I have just checked my bank balance and found a payment for £4.99 has left my account about a week ago for "spotify spotify pr" but my account status is still free... What is the money for
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists randomly stop during playback in Airplane Mode / Offilie Mode

I teach yoga and pilates, and put my IPhone in Airplane mode during classes so phone or text sounds don't interrupt. I make class playlists availalble Offline, and switch Spotify to Offline mode. Every class, but at no certain time in playback, the p...

• I teach yoga and pilates, and put my IPhone in Airplane mode during classes so phone or text sounds don't interrupt. I make class playlists availalble Offline, and switch Spotify to Offline mode. Eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I heard the same song 3 times in 2 days in shuffle mode

I have a playlist with about 320 songs and it is a about 20 hours in length. I listen to my playlist for about an hour or 2 everyday on shuffle mode. In the past two days I heard the same song 3 times. There are about 30 or 35 songs that play everyti...

• Roadie
  • I have a playlist with about 320 songs and it is a about 20 hours in length. I listen to my playlist for about  an hour or 2 everyday on shuffle mode. In the past two days I heard the same song ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking access on another device

My spotify is being used on a device that isn't mine. How do I block them from doing this?

• My spotify is being used on a device that isn't mine. How do I block them from doing this?
  • TrAwX007
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting

Im trying to connect my iPhone to the Mac mini on the tv but I don't know how to do it. Does anybody know?

• Im trying to connect my iPhone to the Mac mini on the tv but I don't know how to do it. Does anybody know?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting playlist folder to offline has stopped working

Hi, I think this issue has just been introduced with the latest updates (1.7.0 / 1.7.1) - basically, with a playlist folder it used to be possible to go to All Songs and toggle this on, which would mean that ll of the songs in all the playlists in th...

• Hi,   I think this issue has just been introduced with the latest updates (1.7.0 / 1.7.1) - basically, with a playlist folder it used to be possible to go to All Songs and toggle this on, wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Where do you find your invite codes?

Hi, I was wondering where the invite codes are on the iOS app. I found a list of them on my app earlier today, but now I can't seem to navigate to it anymore.

• Hi, I was wondering where the invite codes are on the iOS app. I found a list of them on my app earlier today, but now I can't seem to navigate to it anymore.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sleep Timer - iOS

The Sleep Timer of iOS is not working for me with Spotify. It stops for a second and continues to play music. This bug now exists already over one year. Please try to fix it or just build in a sleep timer at the app itself

• The Sleep Timer of iOS is not working for me with Spotify. It stops for a second and continues to play music. This bug now exists already over one year. Please try to fix it or just build in a sleep ...
  • adamreading
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 15 likes

iOS sleep timer; won't stop playing Spotify

Before I used Spotify, I was an all iTunes man. Listening to that stuff all day and night until I was asleep. The handy feature of the iPhone sleep timer was that it could stop playing my music on my iPhone when the timer ended. This feature does not...

• Casual Listener
  • Before I used Spotify, I was an all iTunes man. Listening to that stuff all day and night until I was asleep. The handy feature of the iPhone sleep timer was that it could stop playing my music on my...
  • adamreading
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify won't detect iPhone 4S anymore

This is starting to drive me crazy. A few months back, I thought I'd give syncing some offline songs on my phone a shot. Spotify wouldn't detect my iPhone, and I thought it was because my computer was connected through an Ethernet cable. I figured ou...

• Visitor
  • This is starting to drive me crazy. A few months back, I thought I'd give syncing some offline songs on my phone a shot. Spotify wouldn't detect my iPhone, and I thought it was because my computer wa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5S on IOS7 Pauses when screen is Locked/ App Minimised

Hi all, I have an iPhone 5S and currently running iOS7 with Spotify 1.7.1.7. I haven't had any problems with the app until now. When I'm playing a song and minimise the app or lock my screen, the song pauses playing. Any help or fixes would be apprec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have an iPhone 5S and currently running iOS7 with Spotify 1.7.1.7. I haven't had any problems with the app until now.   When I'm playing a song and minimise the app or...
  • krissybobs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes