Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

iPhone 5 premium

I have subscribed to a premium account and it's not working on my mobile device it's saying i haven't got premium, any ideas?

• I have subscribed to a premium account and it's not working on my mobile device it's saying i haven't got premium, any ideas?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All playlists/songs deleted and not showing up

Hi, I just opened my spotify app and it asked me to log in again with my facebook account. I logged into my account and all my playlists and songs have been deleted. I reinstalled the app but still nothing is showing. Why did this happen? Please help...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just opened my spotify app and it asked me to log in again with my facebook account. I logged into my account and all my playlists and songs have been deleted. I reinstalled the app ...
  • ztoqan
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

not working..still..

hey, i've just redeemed a code for spoify premium, its says on my account that its active till next month but on my iphone and desktop it says i need to get premium..i dont fancy paying for something that i cant even use..

• Regular
  • hey,    i've just redeemed a code for spoify premium, its says on my account that its active till next month but on my iphone and desktop it says i need to get premium..i dont fancy pay...
  • FranDarvill
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated Credit Card- now not working on iphone

Updated credit card and now won't work on iphone. Uninstalled/reinstalled app and logged in/out. ID is 1218187807 please help.

• Updated credit card and now won't work on iphone. Uninstalled/reinstalled app and logged in/out. ID is 1218187807 please help. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Deletes locally saved playlists randomly upon opening

This seems to happen at least once a month. I go through time and again saving some music locally that I listen to and prefer not to only stream due to data limitations or when I'm not on wifi. I save dozens of playlists. And every once in awhile whe...

• This seems to happen at least once a  month. I go through time and again saving some music locally that I listen to and prefer not to only stream due to data limitations or when I'm not on wifi....
  • napsfan
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log into devices

Hello. I recently deleted my spotify account so it could no longer be linked to my fb account. I created a brand new account after it was confirmed deleted. I NOW cannot log into Spotify with my phone + ipad. I get "Could not login to Spotify. Maybe ...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I recently deleted my spotify account so it could no longer be linked to my fb account. I created a brand new account after it was confirmed deleted. I NOW cannot log into Spotify with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on my iPhone 4S

My spotify account opens but I cannot access anything. It acts as though it is locked? I have logged in and tried to reinstall the app but nothing works. I have noticed that it does not appear on the list of apps under settings. Any ideas? I am not a...

• My spotify account opens but I cannot access anything. It acts as though it is locked? I have logged in and tried to reinstall the app but nothing works. I have noticed that it does not appear on...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I POD - will not recognise device

paid for premium and still will not recogonize I pod as a device - was told to be patient and wait as problem with server - is this still and issue ?

• Casual Listener
  • paid for premium and still will not recogonize I pod as a device - was told to be patient and wait as problem with server - is this still and issue ?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode gone - iPhone 4S

Hi everyone I bought my first premium code allmost a month ago.. the first 2 weeks everything went perfect! But after 2 weeks, the offline modus stopt working... My playlist wasn't sync anymore.. I tried to download them again on my iPhone 4S but the...

• Hi everyone   I bought my first premium code allmost a month ago.. the first 2 weeks everything went perfect! But after 2 weeks, the offline modus stopt working... My playlist wasn't s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

connecting I POD spotify

getting very disappointed with SPOYIFY - still will not recognise as device to be able to SYNC - are we all idiots?

• Casual Listener
  • getting very disappointed with SPOYIFY - still will not recognise as device to be able to SYNC - are we all idiots?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone streaming over WiFi issues

I am running Spotify on an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1, the latest update. For some reason, when I stream over WiFi it's buffering every 10-20 seconds. I've restarted the phone, logged out and back in to Spotify, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am running Spotify on an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1, the latest update. For some reason, when I stream over WiFi it's buffering every 10-20 seconds. I've restarted the phone, logged out and back in to...
  • tylr
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone, can't search playlists.

So I have spotify premium for my desktop PC, my ipad, and my iphone as well. I've noticed that on my desktop and ipad on the "whats new" page it shows top playlists, and when doing searches playlists also show up in the search results. Sadly this is ...

• Regular
  • So I have spotify premium for my desktop PC, my ipad, and my iphone as well.   I've noticed that on my desktop and ipad on the "whats new" page it shows top playlists, and when doing search...
  • tw1st
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium not working iPhone 5

I just used my facebook login for spotify premium and my phone, but when I go to my phone it still says I have free account.

• I just used my facebook login for spotify premium and my phone, but when I go to my phone it still says I have free account.
  • Kenjim83
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4S Crashes Every Time New Playlist Folder Created

I'm having a problem with my Spotify iPhone app where the app continuously crashes within 5 seconds of opening every time I add a new playlist folder on my desktop. Deleting and reinstalling the app fixes the problem, but when I add another playlist ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a problem with my Spotify iPhone app where the app continuously crashes within 5 seconds of opening every time I add a new playlist folder on my desktop. Deleting and reinstalling the app ...
  • ssplinter
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium not working on my phone?

Hi, Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium but it doesnt work on my iphone 5. I've tried logging in and out and turning my phone on and off but nothing seems to be working. What should I do?

• Hi, Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium but it doesnt work on my iphone 5. I've tried logging in and out and turning my phone on and off but nothing seems to be working. What should I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Premium Account

I upgraded to premium after my free trial was over only to recieve a message after I did a search for some music that only premium users could stream music. It was nice enough to ask me if I wanted to start the radio since that always free! Seems lik...

• I upgraded to premium after my free trial was over only to recieve a message after I did a search for some music that only premium users could stream music.  It was nice enough to ask me if I wa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from Spotify to iPod

Hi, I got iPod for christmas and now discovering this amazing thing...:) I paid in Spotify for desciption and now wondering how to get my chosed music from computer to iPod... Thanx for help... PS. Age 41......

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I got iPod for christmas and now discovering this amazing thing...:) I paid in Spotify for desciption and now wondering how to get my chosed music from computer to iPod... Thanx for he...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Not Working On iPhone

HELP! Just upgraded to Spotify Premium, but for some reason I can't stream songs on my iPhone. Every time a click a song I see a message that says, "Only Premium users can stream on demand." Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • HELP! Just upgraded to Spotify Premium, but for some reason I can't stream songs on my iPhone. Every time a click a song I see a message that says, "Only Premium users can stream on demand."  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not recognised on ipad

I have a premium account but my ipad won't recognize it , I have reinstalled and turned off ipad and followed loads of things to do on the forums but it still won't work?

• I have a premium account but my ipad won't recognize it , I have reinstalled and turned off ipad and followed loads of things to do on the forums but it still won't work?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

My premium account is not working

I had re install the app (because spotify would stop playing after one minute and these where playlists that I download to play offline too) and now spotify cannot do anything, the desktop manager can't recognize my device (iphone) or if it does it w...

• Casual Listener
  • I had re install the app (because spotify would stop playing after one minute and these where playlists that I download to play offline too) and now spotify cannot do anything, the desktop manager ca...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes