Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes

Annoying: When add new playlists in iOS app, they appear on the bottom of the list of playlists

I use the latest version of Spotify for iOS on my iPhone 4. When I add a new playlist in the Spotify iOS app, the new playlist is added to the bottom of my list of playlists. This is very annoying since I have many playlists which meanst that I have ...

• I use the latest version of Spotify for iOS on my iPhone 4. When I add a new playlist in the Spotify iOS app, the new playlist is added to the bottom of my list of playlists. This is very annoying si...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium member

Why will my ipad 2 not recognise me as a premium member - I cannot listen to anything!!

• Casual Listener
  • Why will my ipad 2 not recognise me as a premium member  - I cannot listen to anything!!
  • captain140
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited user and cant stream!

I upgraded to unlimited and now I keep getting the message that I can't stream unless I'm a premium user. I am unlimited might I mention again.. Not free. I tried restarting, re installing, I sign in an upgraded with same sign in. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to unlimited and now I keep getting the message that I can't stream unless I'm a premium user. I am unlimited might I mention again.. Not free. I tried restarting, re installing, I sign in...
  • Hamus
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone ONE extra track ! ?

The Starred folder on my Mac shows a count of 655 tracks. However, the Starred folder on my iPhone indicates 656 tracks. I did a thorough search / comparison of both and this extra track on my iPhone is non existent. Why would it after all because al...

• The Starred folder on my Mac shows a count of 655 tracks. However, the Starred folder on my iPhone indicates 656 tracks. I did a thorough search / comparison of both and this extra track on my iPhone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I do not have more than 3 devices with offline playlists...

I have 1 (one) device with offline playlists, my iPhone, however Spotify regularly tells me that I have more than 3 devices with offline playlists, which is simply not true. I do have Spotify installed on 4 devices - iPhone, home computer, work compu...

• Regular
  • I have 1 (one) device with offline playlists, my iPhone, however Spotify regularly tells me that I have more than 3 devices with offline playlists, which is simply not true.   I do have Spotif...
  • amotshaymano
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes

iPod app has given me access to the premium service?

Hello!This may seem weird but the iPhone/iPod app decided to start syncing all the tracks that I do not own, and allows me to play any song I want.I was listening to my music with the app in the background and it started playing songs that I didn't h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! This may seem weird but the iPhone/iPod app decided to start syncing all the tracks that I do not own, and allows me to play any song I want. I was listening to my music with the app in the ...
  • tjb
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Offline playlist problems

Hi, I suddenly got a message that I had offline playlists on more than three devices, som I had to re-synch everything on my phone, even though I havent made any changes, and I only have offline on three devices. I dont have anymore devices to have i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I suddenly got a message that I had offline playlists on more than three devices, som I had to re-synch everything on my phone, even though I havent made any changes, and I only ha...
  • umkinda
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Re IPod and iPad

When I try to load a spotify ap for the iPod or iPad it says it cannot load the URL. Why?

• When I try to load a spotify ap for the iPod or iPad it says it cannot load the URL. Why?
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone/iPod app shuts down, unable to play tracks, and says my acct is being used elsewhere

So I've been a spotify user on my desktop since the public debut, but using the app on my mobile devices is frustrating. I listen to spotify while I work in the kitchen, and no matter how good the connection, the app closes itself out. I have changed...

• Visitor
  • So I've been a spotify user on my desktop since the public debut, but using the app on my mobile devices is frustrating.  I listen to spotify while I work in the kitchen, and no matter how g...
  • Miss_s_b
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook pop up has hijacked my Spotify app on my IPOD touch

Anyone had this issue?? It keeps popping up continously so that I can't navigate the app. Any ideas on how to disable the facebooks pop up?

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone had this issue?? It keeps popping up continously so that I can't navigate the app. Any ideas on how to disable the facebooks pop up?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashes on my iPhone 3gs

Hi,My app seems to crash all the time, I have ios4 installed. Nothings seems to help. Is there a solution on the way or should I just give up and downgrade? Best regards Lasse

• Visitor
  • Hi, My app seems to crash all the time, I have ios4 installed. Nothings seems to help. Is there a solution on the way or should I just give up and downgrade?   Best regards   Lasse
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working with FM Transmitter

I am using a iPhone 4 and Spotify used to work great with it while connecting the FM Transmitter in the car. Suddenly it has stopped working. Although the Car Speakers are getting sound from FM Transmitter. Also when I unplug the device it work prope...

• I am using a iPhone 4 and Spotify used to work great with it while connecting the FM Transmitter in the car. Suddenly it has stopped working. Although the Car Speakers are getting sound from FM Trans...
  • Krachan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone app pauses and doesn´t work!!

My app on my iphone has for the past days stopped working completely. It plays for a maximum of one minute and then it pauses and it´s impossible to make it start working again. Only way is closing the app completely and then it will do the same thin...

• My app on my iphone has for the past days stopped working completely. It plays for a maximum of one minute and then it pauses and it´s impossible to make it start working again. Only way is closing t...
  • nxen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play music on my iPod, but I can play it on my Android

I have both my iPod and phone linked to my facebook and everything, but today my iPod just stopped letting me play music, and everything is grayed out. My phone is fine though! Is there any way I can continue the free spotify thing?

• I have both my iPod and phone linked to my facebook and everything, but today my iPod just stopped letting me play music, and everything is grayed out. My phone is fine though! Is there any way I can...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is Last.fm integration one-way in Spotify iOS app?

I've just added a Premioum Subscription to Spotify, and was planning to have Last.fm recommend tracks for my on my iPhone. However, the only Last.fm functionality I see is scrobbling - there seems to be no way to get Last.fm recommendations on my iPh...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just added a Premioum Subscription to Spotify, and was planning to have Last.fm recommend tracks for my on my iPhone.   However, the only Last.fm functionality I see is scrobbling - there...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs and albums not playable offline

Hii i have spotify Premium but many songs And albums are not playable offline...Why so?!

• Hii   i have spotify Premium but many songs And albums are not playable offline... Why so?!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps pausing (stops) songs when docked in my car docking

After i updated to iOs 5.1 spotify keeps pausing my songs. It seems randomly, but i see that other people have issue about every minute. I think it pauses every three minutes for me. I just have to resume the song, but its really annoying. I have tri...

• Regular
  • After i updated to iOs 5.1 spotify keeps pausing my songs. It seems randomly, but i see that other people have issue about every minute. I think it pauses every three minutes for me. I just have to r...
  • ChiaPet
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone4 Bluetooth streaming to 730N Navigation units

I can't seem to get the Spotify to play over Bluetooth to the 730N head unit that came with my Jeep, it will work just fine when connected with the ipod cable, but no bluetooth streaming. Anyone else have this issue with the same head unit. This is t...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to get the Spotify to play over Bluetooth to the 730N head unit that came with my Jeep, it will work just fine when connected with the ipod cable, but no bluetooth streaming.  Anyon...
  • bmiller4evr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

better ipad integration with streaming possibility

hi, i love spotify and use it across several devices. iphone, ipad, notebook, windows desktop at home, linux desktop at work. what i would really love to see is the possibility to stream radio stations (alternative, punk, artist radio) on a mobile de...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   i love spotify and use it across several devices. iphone, ipad, notebook, windows desktop at home, linux desktop at work.   what i would really love to see is the possibility to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes