Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Offline playlists and issues while abroad

Might be a coincident, but this is now the second holiday in a row where my Offline playlist works fine while on holiday but when I get home for some reason all playlist comes not available offline and I have to sync the playlist on my phone (Iphone4...

• Might be a coincident, but this is now the second holiday in a row where my Offline playlist works fine while on holiday but when I get home for some reason all playlist comes not available offline a...
  • 88TBone
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New iPod Touch issue

I have been using Spotify on a 3rd generation iPod Touch for about 6 months now. Recently I upgraded to a 4th generation device and have been resyncing my playlists and tracks. The problem is that none of my local tracks will play in offline mode now...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify on a 3rd generation iPod Touch for about 6 months now. Recently I upgraded to a 4th generation device and have been resyncing my playlists and tracks. The problem is that no...
  • ljackson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Only sync songs that Spotify dont have?

Hey I just got premium service yesterday and overall its fantastic!However i have i little request: Let's say i have a playlist with 100 songs(could be a lot more). 10 songs are not in the Spotify library. Is there any way I can sync. ONLY the 10 son...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey  I just got premium service yesterday and overall its fantastic! However i have i little request:   Let's say i have a playlist with 100 songs(could be a lot more). 10 songs are not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to Tablified?

Removed from Appstore http://devblog.thefamoussoftwarecompany.com/?p=44 I'm assuming Spotify got it removed, and if they did, I wonder why? And why can't Spotify make a app when a singe guy made one in a week because of personal need and extra time?

• Casual Listener
  • Removed from Appstore   http://devblog.thefamoussoftwarecompany.com/?p=44   I'm assuming Spotify got it removed, and if they did, I wonder why? And why can't Spotify&nbsp...
  • jfooobet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't sync!

Hey, the music won't sync when I put them in ''Starred'' from my PC, it worked previously but no longer... I added like 40 songs but nothing appear... I can see them on the PC tho, help I tried to log off, shut down, restart everything...I'm going to...

• Hey, the music won't sync when I put them in ''Starred'' from my PC, it worked previously but no longer... I added like 40 songs but nothing appear... I can see them on the PC tho, help 😕   I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Public Playlists and Artist Radio

Two semi-related questions. Is there a way to access Public Playlists and Artist Radio via the iphone app? If not, is that something that is going to be included in future iterations of the app? Thanks!

• Two semi-related questions.  Is there a way to access Public Playlists and Artist Radio via the iphone app?     If not, is that something that is going to be included in future i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it possible to have playlist's on my desktop version without having them on my phone?

Can somebody help me?? I just recently subscribed to Spotify premium but I only have an 8 GB iPhone and all of my playlists won't fit on my phone but I don't want to have to get rid of them

• Regular
  • Can somebody help me?? I just recently subscribed to Spotify premium but I only have an 8 GB iPhone and all of my playlists won't fit on my phone but I don't want to have to get rid of them
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pause While Locked Switches to iMusic

Version 0.4.23.11.g86a7d473iPhone 4S To reproduce: 1 Play something in Spotify 2 Lock the iPhone 3 Use the headphone mic/volume control to pause Spotify 4 Use the headphone mic/volume control again to resume playback. iMusic will play instead of Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Version 0.4.23.11.g86a7d473 iPhone 4S   To reproduce:  1 Play something in Spotify  2 Lock the iPhone  3 Use the headphone mic/volume control to pause Spotify  4 Use t...
  • robertpreyes
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Account samenvoegen mislukt : can't merge Spotify and Facebook account

Please help me,I just bought an Iphone, downloaded the Spotify app and wanted tot log in. But it keeps telling me that he cant connect my Spotify and Facebook account. Also, in Spotify on my Windows laptop I can't see any friends. I tried > file > co...

• Please help me, I just bought an Iphone, downloaded the Spotify app and wanted tot log in. But it keeps telling me that he cant connect my Spotify and Facebook account. Also, in Spotify on my Window...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash every time I star a song

Every time I star a song on my iPhone it crashes after about five seconds. I have to uninstall/reinstall the app for it to stop crashing. It's been an issue for about a month now and I'm clueless as to what is going on with the Spotify app. Anyone el...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I star a song on my iPhone it crashes after about five seconds. I have to uninstall/reinstall the app for it to stop crashing. It's been an issue for about a month now and I'm clueless as ...
  • jlazo19
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistent grayed playlists

Why some of my playlists are grayed in iPhone App, but not in Mac OS X App ? I'm not in Offline Mode, I'm always in Online mode. I've tried to delete the playlists from my iPhone, and sync it with my iMac. But the new playlists are still grayed. I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Why some of my playlists are grayed in iPhone App, but not in Mac OS X App ?   I'm not in Offline Mode, I'm always in Online mode.  I've tried to delete the playlists from my iPhone, a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

Hi, I just downloaded Spotify Mobile for my Nokia phone. When I pulled up my Spotify playlist on my computer it said "You are now using Spotify Premium!" When I hear the word "Premium" I automatically think "pay us". So is Spotify for Nokia Free?

• Regular
  • Hi, I just downloaded Spotify Mobile for my Nokia phone. When I pulled up my Spotify playlist on my computer it said "You are now using Spotify Premium!" When I hear the word "Premium" I automaticall...
  • I_Am_Bawss
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Quality?

I am a vivid music listener and I love spotfiy but recently the quality of the stream or even the offline mode is static radio like.I reinstalled my app and also resynced everything and stream everything at EXTREME but it still produces bad quality. ...

• I am a vivid music listener and I love spotfiy but recently the quality of the stream or even the offline mode is static radio like. I reinstalled my app and also resynced everything and stream ever...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

disconnecting facebook

My freind and i share spotify. Usually it's connected to his facebook, but now it has switched to mine so that it says it's my spotify. I need help logging out of mine on spotify and logging him back in.

• My freind and i share spotify. Usually it's connected to his facebook, but now it has switched to mine so that it says it's my spotify. I need help logging out of mine on spotify and logging him back...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Current iOS Version 0.4.23 Issues

Current iOS Version 0.4.23 Issues Hello I am hoping others will post issues that can be incorporated hopefully if we all post our issues in one thread spotify might realize they do have some issues with their current software and stop taking the "no-...

• Roadie
  • ...ave some issues with their current software and stop taking the "no-contest" or defense stance.   As of a few months ago Spotify went down the drain, this was about the time iOS 5 came out public...
  • callumjones
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync or Stream

After hitting play to listen to musick it will stop or sonds like it skips

• After hitting play to listen to musick it will stop or sonds like it skips
  • russtm
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPod touch, Spotify premium, & offline access

I'm considering getting spotify premium, but need a question answered: If I select songs that I listen to from the Spotify catalogue (while online) and I have spotify prem, will I be able to listen to those same catalogued songs (i.e. songs that I do...

• I'm considering getting spotify premium, but need a question answered:   If I select songs that I listen to from the Spotify catalogue (while online) and I have spotify prem, will I be able to...
  • paperplanes
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

ipod touch

I subscribed to play my playlist ofline mostly. Offline play on my ipod touch sucks. What are your experience. I feel like I am wasting my time.

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to play my playlist ofline mostly. Offline play on my ipod touch sucks. What are your experience. I feel like I am wasting my time.
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync between my Mac book Pro and my Iphone 4 ...on SpoTIFY pREMIUM,

Hi I'm on Spotify Premium and I'm trying to sync my computer with my iphone. Unfortunately its not syncing. The Wireless connection is good but it doesnt sync. If anyone can help I'd be most grateful. Kelvin.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm on Spotify Premium and I'm trying to sync my computer with my iphone.   Unfortunately its not syncing. The Wireless connection is good but it doesnt sync.    If anyone can h...
  • BIAGRA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes